Waiting

♥Keo♥

  This is my first fic that I've written. Enjoy chapter one, more chapters will be coming soon. <3

 

 

 Ken sat by himself in the studio. They were supposed to be meeting with their manager, but he hadn't shown up on time. They didn't know whether he was still coming so they had decided to stay and wait. It seemed like the other members of VIXX were fine with this, but Ken was the only one without something to do.

   N and Ravi were sitting on the studio couch quietly talking to each other and Hongbin and Hyuk were on the floor beside them. Even Leo seemed completely interested in reading his fans tweets.

   It was a known fact that N and Ravi were dating. Same with Hyuk and Hongbin. Ken had no clue about how Leo even felt about love. He never mentioned it, or have any clues to how he felt. Men wasn't even sure on how he felt about the subject himself.

   Finally Ken couldn't take the boredom anymore. He stood up and walked over to where Leo was sitting. He leaned over to see what Leo was looking at on his phone. He stood there for a minute looking at Leo's fans tweets. Then he got bored again again and decided to try to get Leo to talk to him. He went over and sat next down beside him. He poked keep on the arm but got no response. He poked him again and got a slight side glance. He decided this was his chance to speak up.

"Hey"

   Leo looked over with a slightly surprised expression.

"Hi" he quietly answered back.

"What are you doing?" Ken asked Leo even though he already knew the answer.

"Just reading" Leo answered.

   Ken saw as his attention shifted back to his phone. He knew it was useless to try to get Leos attention again. He wanted away a little sad that Leo wasn't willing to talk. Leo was actually pretty interesting when he allowed himself to open up to other people.

   Ken had had a huge crush on Leo for as long as he could remember. For some reason Leo had caught his eye from the first time he saw him. Ken absolutely loved everything about Leo from his quiet personality to his amazing singing voice. 

  Ken heard his phone ring from back where he left it. He moved over to it and clicked the answer button. It was their manager calling. He told Ken that he wasn't going to be able to make their meeting and that they were free to go home. Ken announced this to the other group members and then started to walk out of the studio. Before he could reach the door he heard N's voice from behind him.

"Since we don't have anything to do, why dont we go see a movie?"

   Ken started to object but then he realized that this wasn't a bad idea. There was a new movie out that he was interested in and he wasn't likely to have another chance to go.

   They all got together outside. They were trying to figure out whether to take one car or two. They finally decided on two, then they had to decide who would go in which car. Of course N and Ravi  couldn't split up, and neither could Hyuk and Hongbin. Since they were taking N and Leo's car somehow the arrangements ended up as Hyuk Hongbin N and Ravi in N's car and then Leo and Ken in Leo's car.

 

 

How will the car ride go? Will Ken ever be able to confess his feelings for Leo?