`〈✻ From Tiffany

❝ Krystal Jung ❞ — this is for you
http://i762.photobucket.com/albums/xx261/friency/11429526556_91fc394452_o-1.jpg
http://i762.photobucket.com/albums/xx261/friency/11429526556_91fc394452_o-1.jpg
http://i762.photobucket.com/albums/xx261/friency/11429526556_91fc394452_o-1.jpg
 


 

To my dearest Soojung,


I love the way that I can smile at my bestfriend and all she will know exactly what I’m thinking. 

I really can’t find words that are strong enough to express how much you mean to me and how much I thank you for all the things you’ve shown me through the years, the many things you’ve done for me and to every single person in here, and all the times that you were there. I just wanted to let you know how much we need you, and how much you mean to us. This place’s been here for a year now, and though you keep telling me how grateful you are that the founders of the place created Nutella Love and you owe it to them. Truth be told, we owe everything to you. Nutella’s been one of the best roleplay there is around and we thank you sincerely for handling the place well. You’re the best admin I’ve ever seen and known. For me, you’re the creator of Nutella Love, you’ve been the heart and brain of the place and to sum it all up, you’re everything. Without you, I bet it’s not gonna be the same. You do so much, countless things to keep it alive and lively. I don’t know how you can do all those things, but you certainly do them best.

Not all friend stand by you through your joys and sorrows but you’ve always been there for me, for us. Thank you. 

You’re our dearest admin, a dearest friend, the person we always count on to. You’re always there for us, ready to offer an ear to listen, a shoulder to cry on, a hand to hold, and a heart to feel and that means the a lot. You’ve always been by my side through good times and bad. You’ve been the light and warmth when the road gets rough, and you encourage me when I hesitate.

True friends are hard to find, that’s why I’m glad I’ve got you.

I’ve met a lot of people, not just in here, but no one can compare to you. I knew from the start there was something special about you. You touched my life and wouldn’t let go. You brought unimaginable joy and warmth to my life and made me feel like a better person. I think we were destined to become friends, and I’m grateful for whatever brought us together. Thank you for everything, Soojung. You’re an amazing person, and everyone in Nutella Love appreciates all your hard work and specially, we appreciate you, as an admin and as a friend.

Happy first anniversary to us! Long live Nutella Love Roleplay! 

THANK YOU
THANK YOU