`〈✻ From Sehun

❝ Krystal Jung ❞ — this is for you

 

imagehis bestfriend her bestfriend
his letter...
Whatever happens I'll be hhere for you, Always.

I look up to you because you are strong and caring and beautiful. I hope you know that I will always be here to listen to you, laugh with you, be your shoulder to cry on, and help you in all ways possible. Through tears and smiles, laughter and heartache, you've been a part of my life. I remember the times when I'm in the darkness and how you've helped me up to see the light again. Your thoughtfulness is greatly appreciated and how you always put others first before yourself. I hope you know you have impacted so many people's lives. 

You're so much more than you think. Nobody will ever find another person more special than you are. Thank you, Soojung. Thanks for always being there, as a friend, as someone more than just a friend. A bestfriend. I coulnd't thank you enough, especially in bringing me with you in Nutella Love. It's been a year and hopefully another year will come, and more years with this awesome family. You've always been an amazing admin, so delicate.  Thank you for the hard work you've put through. 

Congratulations!

CODE:BREAKER