`〈✻ Guess who it's from

❝ Krystal Jung ❞ — this is for you

 

It's Appaaa??!!
Hello, my beautiful ddal, it's /whispers/ Appa JYP. 

It's been awhile since we've spoken and I hope you're doing fine. I also hope you and Luhan are having a nice relationship along with your family that's sprouting more and more. I bet you're really bringing in all those siblings like you did before. /chuckles/ 

And to be completely honest, not to bring you down or anything, but like the anniversary should have been May 20th, though I think you're setting it to when it was handed over to you which is fine because the very old(very very old)Tiffany put it into a kind, courageous, and beautiful girls hands. 

Honestly, I hope Nutella makes it big and I really hope someday it will get featured. I think 50-90 more upvotes will get you there! It would be nice to show everyone how fun and family-like Nutella Love is. 
Anyways, I'm going to wrap this up! Congratulation's to Nutella Love Roleplay for making it this far despite all the ups and downs we've gone through. Good job to the main admins, Luhan and Krystal. You'll forever be my OTP. /laughs/ Although I never really did much, but make banners and posters. You can always come to me whenever even if you think you're bothering me. I'll always put you first on the list and you'll never be a burden. 

Have a happy day and I hope Nutella survives another year! Fighting! 

- Jay Why Pee ♥