miracles do happens

Please Notice Me

Staring blankly at the floor with the room empty as Tao gets his own room. it was pin drop silent and hyejin could hear herself breathing and the machines beeping . beep beep beep every beat counts giving a hint that tao is still alive. its been 5 days since he's in coma.the impact when he hit his head on the road is whats bringing him in coma.every single day, hye jin came with a new set of fresh flowers and a bottle of water. suddenly, she saw movement . hye jin quickly turned her head and yes its tao . " oppa?" " oppa?!" hye jin calls out for tao and pressed the button for nurse and doctors. they came in shortly and said he has recover himself but he still needs time to fully recover it would take 3 days or so.

-few days later - 

" lets eat " hye jin feeds tao a spoonful of porridge at a time,he eats it silently. " im sorry that this happened " tao swallowed his food .

" its going to happen anyways if god puts it this way "  

" how long did you wait for me ?" 

"5 days. i miss you im sorry "

Tao pulled hye jin from her chair and hug her tightly " i won't leave you again " hye jin started to tear up looking at tao's face that has  bandage around his head and a few stiches marks on his hands. it was a warm embrace. the warmth from each other bodies cools down each other. Tao hye jin's long brown hair and place a kiss on her lips. 


another day in the hospital. jungkook ,jongin,steff came to visit tao at the hospital. they joked around with tao and hye jin got to see him smile again . They decided to bring tao to the park infront  of the hospital. of course, the guys are chatting and joking along . " are you okay ?" steff asked . she nodded and smile " what happened between you and jungkook?" steff looked surprised but she pulled hye jin and sat down with the guys . jungkook stood up . " we're getting married"  o m g .

Everyone cheered and clapped for them . jungkook went over to  hye jin " you'll be fine without me.. call me whenever you need us " jungkook pats her head ." ya ! it sounded like you're gonna migrate or something ." hye jin laughed . 

" i can discharge by tomorrow. will you guys come ?"

" of course we will !!!! our bestfriend is getting discharged "

 


its a very very very short chapter huh? sorry :( but i started school . next chapter is the last one . im going to cry . huhu 

ps:updating the last chapter on the 20th as school started and im practically tired and i've been writing short paragraph each time don't worry ^^