protecting

Please Notice Me

Hye jin arrived early for school , as usual one of the few students out of 100s to arrive first .she usually arrives at 6.30 or so and would go on twitter and have her fangirl moments. she scrolled down her timeline while listening to her favourite song . Her time alone was cut off when her classmate came to her and throws the stack of papers down to her " bring to class later " Hye jin took off her ear phones and puts her phone on the ground and argues back but that guy isn't a gentleman at all , he simply walked away . yeap walk away and " accidentally " kicked the stack of paper making it fly everywhere. hye jin swears as she pick up the paper one by one . Hye jin is already in a bad mood and if another person annoys her , she could just explode in the midst of everything . Tao came . hye jin didn't acknowledge him and ignored his presence. Tao knew that she is either in very bad mood or just pms . 

" you want this candy? " tao asked her in confusion , she rolled her eyes . haiss.

she is definitely in a bad mood. i should not disturb her.

Tao nods at himself . 

*in class* 

Mr lee told her to distribute the stack of paper to the students . Of course, she wanted revenge. She finds duho's paper and walked towards the back. As usual the retainees are playing a fool and of course, tao's sitting there with sumin sitting beside him . she walks up to them and throws duho's paper on to the floor . " oh sorry , i missed it " hye jin just walked away without picking it up instead , she kicks it further than where it is . 

" hey ! pick up !" 

" sorry , i won't . just like what you did to me this morning " hye jin spoke in a normal and straight forward tone.

" you don't wanna pick up? you'll see later "

Hye jin turned and looked at sumin " who are you ?" and went back to her seat. Tao understood the situation and stood up and walk towards hye jin sat beside her and place his head on the table , pout and blink his eyes a few times . " sit with them " hye jin opened . Tao shakes his head and move nearer towards her desk and look up into her eyes. hye jin looked down and chuckled. she can't believe the situation .i mean , he's too cute to ignore . " hye jin ahhhh ~" tao shakes his shoulder. 

"i got it, i won't be mad anymore don't do aegyo , you look ridiculous"  

" thats my hye jin !" tao can finally sit up . He pulls his jacket to look cool , but then his ' ' missed the seat and he fell down . the whole class started laughing , so as hye jin . " bahahahhaahahah , here " hye jin let out her hand so tao could support it . The bell rang and everyone got out of the class to their own classes. As for hye jin and tao , their lessons for photography is cancelled as the teacher's not around therefore they are allowed to leave school. hye jin still laughed at tao , when suddenly Tao got up , took his bag and left the class ." ya ! " Hye jin catches up with tao and did aegyo , the same aegyo that tao did on her . " bbuing bbuing " . Tao smiled and put his hands around hye jin and jokes with her . While walking home , along the roadside someone threw a rock and it hit hye jin's leg causing it to bleed. . of course , knowing her personality , she would always defend herself. " this bastard " hye jin turned around and walk towards duho . " do you have a problem with me or what?!" duho chuckled. " why don't you ask your boyfriend to protect you? " heol . hye jin is at the verge ot slapping him but she just pushed him aside and walk towards tao . duho stood up and grabbed hye jin by the arm and thats when tao lost it . Tao ran towards hye jin and punched duho in the face . " you annoy me so much do you know that ?!" tao shouted . of couse duho ain't gonna lay there and look , he picked up a fight with tao . 

" thats enough ! "

" you stay out of this . its between me and him !" 

" I SAID ENOUGH ! " hye jin pulled tao who is punching duho in the face a couple of times . 

" lets go !"

Hye jin took out a small first aid box out of her bag . A girl like hye jin who likes to fight have to have a FAB in her bag (haha) and she turned tao's face to his ride side of the face where it is bleeding . tao cringe and move slightly from the pain " tsk , stay still !" tao chuckled and smile at how caring hye jin really is . 

" you really care don't you ?" tao asked 

" of course i care. my boyfriend is getting hurt. "

" boyfriend?"tao raises his eyebrow.

" wait . wait a second, you ! do it yourself!" hye jin puts the box aside and tried to walk away .

" tsk , do it for me . your boyfriend is hurt ~" 

" that aegyo again , you panda " Hye jin concentrates on putting the plaster on his face when tao suddenly turns and gave a peck on her lips . 

" tsk you seriously !! don't move you idiot!" 


kakao ~

jungkook ah tomorrow is graduation day . im gonna miss you :(

im gonna miss you too you silly girl. don't pick up any fights . keke we can always communicate

promise me something.

what?

find a girl that will make you happy. please don't wait for me . please find happiness . i'll see you tomorrow. :)


CHAPTER 7 is done . im so sad that its gonna end soon . happy ending? sad ending? mollayo :P thanks for reading . oh and idk what has got into me but iam freaking addicted with got7 . like odfg i can't find a bias in that group . jackson , mark , jr , idk idk idk