Jealous

Please Notice Me

sitting around the dining table , tao and hye jin had their heads down while dokyu sits at the end of the table staring at them 

" tell me "

" i helped a boy who got bullied by Eun -"

" Eun bin , she's a girl from the school 2 blocks away from ours"

" oh that's why .. next time , be careful . i need to go out so stay at home , tao , you can go if you want"

with that , siwon left took the car keys and left the house

" heol, why are you so scared of telling him that eun mi did everything?!"

" what, so that he knows that his cousin is the big bully at school? is that why?"

" you annoy me so much"  Hye jin stomps her way into her room. The house stays quiet.....for 13 minutes 4 seconds exact suddenly , tao came in with a cup of vanilla latte for hye jin . 

" what are you up to ?" 

" nothing. just wanna be nice" 

he continued..." so, is haneul doing well?"     ( haneul is a friend of hye jin that is quite close (other than steff) who lives in her grandma's village)

" why are you asking me so sudden about her?"

"just, i just feel like seeing her . should we?"

" what? TODAY?!"

" then christmas?"

Tao left her apartment to pack his stuff and message dokyu to inform him. hye jin feels like she's being placed at a very awkward and difficult place. she slowly packs her stuff into her bag and took her shoes and hoodie. she texted dokyu and went out the door. she saw tao, who is super excited to see haneul. well he only met her like thrice(?) when the choi family visits grandma during the holidays. haneul seems to like him and tao and his ' playboy ' instinct . hye jin felt a little jealous , she didn't know what to expect nor feel on that day , she totally block tao out of her life on the bus. she puts in her headphone and rest by the window. Tao on the other hand stares at the structure of hye jin's face. how her jawline is so sharp how her lips are thin and how her eyelashes are so long without mascara ( not to mention that hye jin hates make up ). the bus came to a sudden stop when tao quickly put his hand infront of hye jin's face to prevent it from hitting the front seat. hye jin woke up and saw his hand. she needs to thank him for the fast action but instead.." what are you doing?" came out from .

" do you want to get hit instead?! ya hye jin , im your oppa , 2 years older , at least use hornorfics!"

hye jin chuckled and crossed her arms. They got out of the bus and took a deep breathe of the air from the country side. hye jin took her headphones out and walked beside tao to her grandma's house.they talked and laughed, hye jin finds it awkward as they get along so well that day .

" are you sick?"

" no ? why?"

" why are you so nice today?"

" ah seriously. being nice is wrong , being mean is wrong tsk" 

hye jin hit tao in the stomach using a paper bag and told him to hold , they reached grandma's place. hye jin saw haneul .

" HANEUL AHH !!!" hye jin opens her arms to hug her friend that she hasn't seen for a while and guess what, she ran pass her to tao . hye jin looked to the back and her head instantly fell and there were tears . she shakes it off and went inside and greeted her grandparents instead.

" annyeonghaseyo grandma . where's grandpa?"

" he's at the padi field at the back . go there if you want . you came alone?"

" nope , with tao . he's outside, with haneul. i'll go to grandpa then . see you later " 

so hye jin changed into sweat pants and a tank top . she slips on her slippers and walk to the back of the house to the padi field to meet her grandpa . " grandpa !" hye jin shouted from across and ran to hug him . hye jin noticed her grandpa's wrinkles on his forehead and eye bags. hye jin pulled his grandpa to the cottage made out of wood , it was there for a long time. hye jin pulled her leg to her chest and talk things out with her grandpa . 

" oh , im doing well. omma appa oppa is all doing well , they might come later night or tomorrow morning "

" you came with tao?"

" tsk , yeap . but he is interested in haneul anyways" hye jin sighed.

" you like him don't you?"

" whwhat. grandpa , i dont like him . come i'll help you with the padi "

hye jin ran to the padi field and start to pick up the padi plants and place it in the basket next to her . tao came shortly and grandpa went inside to take some drinks

" ya where did you go ?!" tao whined

" why didn't you hug haneul longer?"

" sorry?"

" nothing . " hye jin wiped her hands and went inside. 


Tao lays in the living room on the sofa staring at the ceiling. he looks over to the clock , iits 2 am , same goes to hye jin . she can't sleep . 


kakao ~~

hye jin , are you sleeping?

nope.

oh . sorry about earlier , when i totally block you off and talk to haneul all the way . 

its okay... its not like its something bizzare . ha ha 

are you mad?

goodnight tao , tommorow , follow me to the market :)


 

YAY PEOPLE ! chapter 3. 7 chapters left , so sorry that i took a long time to write this chapter . the wifi recently is down and i can't access to the internet for 1 week . and when it got back up , i wanted to upload and then aff is down for some reason , and then i watched drama TT TT orz that's some grandmother story right there . so there 7 chapters left !!