It's Complicated

Death is Upon Us (The Moonlight Series) book #1

It was early, very early with the beaming sun shining down on my face, I could feel the burn overtaking my precious pale white skin. “Knock, knock, knock”, Tayla was at the door, probably wanting my help with Peter since he only does what I say, “Come in!!!” I screamed out to Tayla.

“Did you know that Pete has the perfect crush on you even though you’re like, a human and he’s a werewolf?”Tayla said with the biggest smile on her face, “OMG does he really”I said. Pete had always been very kind to me but could this be it the day I might have a relationship with him. I said to Tayla “I have something to tell you, I can heal people and control the element of water, but when I heal someone the pain that they had, reverses back to me, which honestly to god hurts.” “OMG so you are like me and Catta, this is so cool now we are all magical mistress’s of the night.”I then got dressed and walked out of the Apartment, Tayla and I walked all the way down the street to Catta’s house, were she was secretly kissing Keeno, but we knew that they liked each other.

                                                                                                                      

 “Catta!!!!” we yelled, she turned by surprise, the silence stored more energy, than somebody running a marathon. We walked over towards her and Keeno, they were so embarrassed “Hahahaha we saw you” Tayla said laughing in amusement. “We have to go, to do that thing, that we were going to do” I said nervously, Pete was standing behind me, to be honest he got kind of angry at Keeno for kissing Catta when Keeno said to Pete not to have feelings for anyone, Tayla told me that.

 

 As the day went by I could feel the awkward tension coming from Pete, I swear that if he stared at me any longer he’d melt a hole through my head. Catta and Tayla then turned around and did the uneven shape of a love heart with their fingers at me and Pete.

 

Ten minutes later some guy walked in front of me and said “You have to know your past, it’s in danger, I’ll send you back to you ancestry past life”. Without any words coming out of my mouth, I was sent to a place of cold and darkness.