Not what i expected.

I knew he was the one..

Getting out of the car I could see my mothers shadow walking back and forth. One of my fathers guard gave me a small push to encourage me to began walking behide me, my father followed. The silence followed us throught the door. In fact silence followed us everywhere. To the out side world, we were a perfect family, but through those doors we were complete strangers.

When the door open we made our way to the dinning room where my mother was. As soon as my mother saw me she stopped and with her hand she pointed at a chair for me to sit down. I bowed with out saying anything and sat down at the chair. I could feel my heart through my chest. I was scared for i've never seem my mother mad. Father made his was and sat beside my mother. Even if you never really spent anytime with them you could tell they loved each other just by the way they looked at each other. Mother took a deep breath and began.

            Ae Sook, what you've done here today was really selfish of your part. Why would a girl like you (took a deep breath as in trying to find the correct words) Why would you waste your time hanging out with those people..! Those people are nothing compared to you or us.

They are different, they're criminals..! (you looked at your mother with tearful eyes you could help but to me angry at her) she continued:

Me and your father had worked too hard to build our company. So that you would grow up having the best of the best.

The small speech you gave at that low class party.. really did break mines and your fathers heart. Even if you put us in the eye of the hurricane....

I and your father are not mad.. ( WHAT THERE NOT MAD!!! WHAT GOING ON).... in fact it made us realized that we missed so much of your life. Your 18 and you think of us as complete strangers. but your father and I are going to change that. starting tomorrow things will be different. Your father and I promise you that you will no longer feel alone or neglected.

 And just like that mother dismissed me to my room. I marched my way to my room still cofused by my mother's word. what could she mean by "everything will change" I couldnt help but to feel excited and anxious.

**** 

You took a nice warm shower before heading to bed. But when you were going to plug your phone. Your phone was missing. where could i have left my phone. let see i had it at the party. i had it when i was in the car. i had it in the table. AAHHH the dinning table.. i must have left it there.!! You ran down stairs to get it. but something was a little of. all the lights were off. Usually Min is doing some late night preparations for tomorrow morning, maybe my parents gave her the rest of the day off so she could go celebrate with her son. YEAH maybe.

You never realized how big this house was with out anyone around.. it was quite scary if you ask me. but for the first time i felt free...

You grabbed your phone and ran back upstairs.

**** 

Laying down on your bed. You checked the messages Hee had sent you..

Cho Hee 9:30pm

hey gurly.. R U OKAY??? 

Cho Hee 9:39pm

i hope your parents arent too mad. but there special so good luck..:))

Cho Hee 9:50pm

ooh i have to tell you.. the guy i was talking with his name was kyungsoo. and he is so dreamy.. i cant.. im fangirling really hard right now.. so much feels..

Cho Hee 10:00pm 

before i for get. the guy you could keep your eyes from.. i found out wat his name was..:")

Cho Hee 10:13pm 

hello Sook arent you going to answer... its no fun fangirling with out you answering. i feel like im crazy just talking to my self..

You softly giggled at your friend Hee who was totaly freaking out. and the you answered.

Ae 10:20pm

sorry Hee but i forgot my phone down stairs.. actually it went really well. they werent as mad as i thought they would be..:)) so what is this about my dancing machine..??

Cho Hee 10:25pm

well its about time you answered... there so much you need to catch up on..

Ae: 10:28pm

well my dear friend the night is young  and im not tired n you are too excitement. so we have all night

so start.!

Cho Hee 10:38pm

okay where to start... ooh right once you left he... oooh right right his name his name is Kai well atleast thats wat they call him. anyways once you left he went up to a guy that was moking you and punched him straight in the face...!! i could not believe that..and he told the guy he punched that if moking you made him feel like a man. but the kyungsoo and yixing his other friend pulled him out of the party.. Kyungsoo also told me that Kai likes you alot.. and i know you like him too.. so its meant to be........ ooh now about me.::)) Kyungsoo and i exchanged numbers.. i really really like him... and im sure he likes me.. we had so much good chemistry.. ooh and Hye im pretty sure she likes Yixing but she wouldnt admit it..!!! so what do you think....

Ae: 10:35pm

HEEEEE!!! you're not lying to me.... are you..!! please tell me this is no joke..!! so his name is Kai..!! Hee have i ever tolf you that you are my BEST FRIEND!!! 

i cant believe he got in a fight to defend me.. 

Cho Hee 10:40pm 

yeah and they walked me and hye home and kai kept asking questions about you..!! so then i prepared a triple date.. hahaha 

Ae: 10:44pm 

this might be the most craziest think i ever heard a triple date.. lol    but a date with KAI my dancing machine.. i cant wait.. i love you so much Hee...!!

Cho Hee 10:50pm

lol yeah i love you too.. but better get your beauty sleep. for tomorrow is a big day..! :))

Ae: 10:56pm

i dont think ima go to sleep tonight.. GOODNIGHT!!!...!! 

Cho Hee 11:00 pm

good night.

i was not expecting this.. today was a long day..!! but it was a magical night.. im so ready for tomorrow.. Kai my dancing machine Goodnight..!! 

 

 


I hope you guys like this chapter.. I was expecting it to be shorter, but ideas just keeped coming. i hope it dont sound too bad since i didnt proof read.. please tell me if you like the story so far..!! :DD