Can it be.?

I knew he was the one..

*The next morning*

 

Ae's PV

I have mix feelings about today. Something about today, it just doesnt feel right. Maybe Im just nerveous about today.

But why would mother wake me up this morning.? Its almost 11 am and I havent seen Min anywhere.? Where could she be? Is she at the Garden? um no i dont think so? Could she be sick? she didnt look so well yesterday.

I should ask mother since shes home today.

*looking for mother; walks up the strairs and she wasnt there. walk downstair and find her in her house office.*

MOM! by anychance do you know where Min is at.?

Mother: Aah you mean Young Min?

Yes mom have you seen her because i cant find her anywhere.

Mother: Ae. Young Min asked for some days off. She said something about getting to old and that she wanted to spend some days at her home town.

Oh I understand mother.

 

(mother) Kyung Joon's PV

If I tell Ae that Young Min is no longer going to work here she will be devastated. i think it for the best that she doesnt know the truth.

I still dont understand why must she get so attached to people like Young Min. Why dosent she make friends from her class not low class people she befriended.

 

Ae's PV

Im sadden that Min is not here. But im also glad that she finally gets time of her own to spend it with her loved ones. She was homesick. was i being to selfinsh to not have realized sooner.

I sorry Min for being too selfish, for wanting you by my side so that i wouldnt feel lonely, I really didnt know that my actions may you feel lonely. Hope you enjoy your days with your family. Min where ever you may be hurry and come back. I really miss you.

*****  Later that day you snicked out your house to go on the date your friend had set up. You knew that if your parents found out the your were going on a date with 'NORMAL' people they probably would not let you out the house. On your way to your friend house you could not help but to smile and blush do to the excitement. When you got to her house both your friends where waiting for you. Yall started to walk to the park were yall were gonna meet the guys.

(Cho Hee) (Eun Jung) (Ae Sook)

Have any of yall heard anything about Hye Su. I havent heard from her since saturday. I worried.

I know I've texted her but she dont reply to my text.

OH! I forgot to tell you. Her parents found out she fail her math test. Therefore she is grounded. They took her phone and her computer away.

That must really .

OOH LOOK!!! The guys are here.. but .. but i dont see my dancing machine.

Ah dont worry maybe he is went to buy something to drink after all we are kind of late.

(Kyungsoo) (Yixing)

Hey Kyungsoo!!! Hey Yixing.. where is your other friend.? Is he running late.?

Oh hey... sorry I probably should have said this yesterday but you can call me D.O and you can him Lay

Yes call me Lay, and about Kai.. We are sorry we should have told yall but something happened at his mother's job.

Yeah and he had to leave early this morning.

So he is not going to be here.!

Im afraid not.. We are really really sorry.!

Ae im sorry that today didnt go as planned. This was really unexpected..

Ah its okay you guys. I'll just go home.

We dont mine if you hung out with us. why dont you come with us and have some fun.?

D.O that is a great idea why dont we all hang out.!

It will be fun.? come on Ae..!

That way we cant get to know each other more and become close friends.?

No you guys this was suppost to be a date ..why dont yall go and have fun. I'll be okay.

AE!!! are you sure.?

yes I'll be okay  Just go and have fun..

**you wave them off. but you could help the feeling of sadness inside. You were really looking forward to today..**

 

The walk back home was quite and yet lonely tear gathered in your eyes and slowly flow down your cheek. As you tried your very hardest to keep them in but your evert was useless. Walking down the street all you saw was happy couples who were deeply in love. You could not help to wonder if one of those happy couples could have been you and Kai.

Getting home you needed someone to comfort me someone to talk to about what is was feeling but if i talked to mother she would never understand. Where was Min in times like this..

I tried calling Min but she didnt answered.. could it be that it doesnt get signal. I remember the stories she just to tell me about where she grew up but that was that place called.. I just dont remember.... come on Ae think .. you must remember..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys. its been a long time since I've updated. The struggle is real trying to update through your phone.. but i finally got my laptop back.. i hope to update faster now.. hope you guys enjoy this new chapters. i also hope it makes since because i wrote it during my free time in school.. so i was in a hurry to get to class on time.. please leave comments on things you like or the things you dislike.. or if you think the story is moving to slow. . so please tell  me i would very much appreciate it!! :D