I need to know..!

I knew he was the one..

 After trying to contact Min but fail in all aspects. My brain wasnt working at is fullest anymore I could not remember.. but cheff seem to be very close to Min. Maybe I should go ask him he may know..

*walking down stairs but stoppes half way*

Am I acting selfish again. After all she is with her family. Shes probably having fun. Who am I to ruin her break. After all she is coming back in a day or two. Maybe I should wait till she gets back. Yeah thats a great idea..

*walking back upstairs to your room*

Something feels uneasy.. maybe i should try calling her again. yes I will call her and i would make her worry. I should tell her how happy i am the she finally has time for herself.

Its sound like her phone is busy. I should wait a little more before i try again.

*someone knocks on door*

(mother; Ae)

Yeah come in.. ... . .. . . . . . . Oh mother its you...

Ae what are you doing. are you trying to call someone?

aah...... umm.. no who would i try to be calling.

Ah good. i thought you were calling those girls you call friends to hang out or something.

Mom "those girls" they are my friends so if just came here to tell me you dont like them then leave.

Ah fine i will stop...ooh i probably should have told you sooner but you were home this morning.. Where did you go.?

Ah i went to get some fresh air, but you wouldnt have know since its your first day as a mother.

Oh i didnt know. Ae, me and your father will try to be better parents we promise. ooh but the reasin i can here is to tell you we have a business dinner that i would like for you to attend.

I am not in the mood. please leave.

Ae please go.. You as our only child. The Heir to our family's company. please......

.... okay mom i will go just leave... oh okay we'll leave around 8 so get ready. okay mom..

 

 "The Heir to my father's company" I really hate being the only child. So much expectations. So many people thinking your just as narrow minded as your parents. I wish people could see the real me.

(phone rings.. New message)

Hye Su: 5:01PM

hey sookie, i got my phone back.

are you okay.?

Thats weird why would something be wrong..? does she know about my date that couldnt make it..? no way she was grounded. no way she would know..!

Ae: 5:04PM

hey im glad your not grounded anymore..

Yeah im okay why would something be wrong.??

Su: 5:06 PM

well im not completely UNGROUNDED. i still cant go out..

but i can have my phone and computer now.  dont tell me you havent seen it yet.?

Ae: 5:10 PM

uuuuumm what are you talking about.? seen what...?

Su: 5:12

dude.! its all over the internet..

at the battle of the Dj yesterday.. you are all over the internet. apparently someone video taped you on their phone and upload it to the internet..

now its gone viral...

Ae: 5:15 PM

oh i didnt know.. but it would be weird if no one did..

i just dont think i can watch it or read the comments. to tell you the truth im scare to watch it.

have you watched it.???

Su:5:16PM

i have watched it... i also have read the comments. and i think you are doing the right thing to stay away from it.

Ae: 5:17 PM

are they really that bad.??

Su: 5:21 PM

aah not all.. some are good.. but you know how people can be.... so dont worry about it..

Ae: 5:23 PM

you think it would be for the best if i ignore it.?

Su: 5:25 PM

yeah i think it is.. it will soon blow away. youll see..

so tell me are you hanging out with the girls today..

Ae: 5:30 PM

uh no not today. i have to attend a business party tonight.

Su: 5:31 PM

wow a business party.. really.. I thought you hated those types of parties beacuse they are boring.

Ae: 5:33 PM

i do.. but mother is making me go..

Su:5:36PM

okay i'll talk to you later i have to go to my tutor.

bye.

 

Kai's PV

I've never seen my mother cry so much. It really hurts me.

Around 8Am this morning mother and I took the first bus to Gaeshil, my mother's birth place.

I just to visit alot when I was younger. But now that my cousins have grown up and have lifes of there own I hardly ever visit.

But this time was different. Mother wanted to stay and work here. She wants us to stay closer to our family. Looking out the window of the bus, I had so many mix feeling. After all the girl i liked happened to be the daughter of the people that overworked my mother and then fired her about of nowhere.. should I hate her too.. is she at fault of my mothers pain..? and if we do stay in Gaeshil how will i tell my friends.? where will a work? I just dont know.. I feel like my head is going to explode.but okay lets look at this trip as a vacation to loose all stress and time to think. I fell asleep for like 30min when i heard mother's phone ring.. who could be calling her. but she looked at the screen and didnt answer. The look on my mothers face was filled with saddness as she ignored the call... not even a minute had passed when her phone ringed again.. i asked her if she not going to answer. Thats when she said something are better to be left alone for a couple of days. Could she be talking about AeSook..

About an hour later we finally arrived at Gaeshil. My cousin was waiting for us at the bus stop. His name is Lee TaeMin, he is a year older than me. When we were younger we just to get in trouble together for pulling pranks or for letting out the sheeps. It was a great feeling to see him all grown up, but he still had some child in him. I bet this is gonna be fun..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys..!!! here is a little update, well I think is little.. i havent really checked.. it maybe long but idk.. hope you guys enjoy at first i though it was a little off but i tried to make it relate. hope its not boring.. if its boring i apologize.. i will try harder to make it better..!!!