Is it really meant to be.?

I knew he was the one..

    Kai's PV

Today is my 20th birthday. I would have very much loved to have spend it with my mother. I hate that she works so hard and so long for that family. I really hate them. Only because they have money and more power over people they think the world is for them to take.

I called my mother this morning to see if they had giving her atleast an hour or two.. but as expected they didnt. I heard her crying though the phone. I cant stand that. My friends and i had made plans to go to the battle of the Djs for my birthday.

When we arrived it was full of people we were lucky to have found a spot beside a nice group of girls. We made eye contact for the first time. This strange feeling inside me... i wanted to go talk to her.. but i was stuck in the rhythem of the music.. when they started walking our way.. she was breath taking.. at that moment i could think straight.. until i heard 'Ae Sook'. Ae Sook.?? The Ae Sook. Did i start falling for some one like her..? It cant be.. i hate her and her family.. i hate her. I hate her..

I tried to shake that though of my head when i heard a voice on the speakers.. is it her.? I paid close attention to what she had to say.. and all she really wanted was to be normal, to be a normal through everyones eyes. I couldnt  stand to see this man moking her. For some reason i didnt want people to see her cry.. so i ran up there and held her hand to get her down. I wanted to hug her and tell her that it was going to be alright but two men in tux stopped me. They told me her father was waiting for her in the car. Once she left. That one guy kept moking her. So without thinking a punched him but my friends stopped me before i punched him again..

We offered to walk the girls home . From what i could see i wasnt the only one how has falling for a girl. But both of them were normal girls there werent rich, they didnt come from a nice well known family. I was eager to find out more about 'Ae Sook'. Who is she really.? Her friend had set up at date. A triple date she called it. So nervous for tomorrow

Walking home alone i could see the light of my house on. Those this mean mother was home.? I hurried to see. And just as i thought she was at home waiting for me. She hugged me and asked me how my day had gone. I didnt know if i should tell her that i met Ae Sook..

Just then she asked me if i had met someone. I tried to deny it by saying ' no, no mom are you crazy.?

What makes you say that.?' Just the she told me that i would wonder off with a smile on my face.. yes i guess my mother knows me.

 

 

Hey guys here an update. Hope u guys enjoy it. Its been a while since i've updated.. sorry my laptop is not working so i had to wright it though my phone.. that was a pain.. lol anyways home u enjoy it.:))