Who is he..???

I knew he was the one..

For the first time in my life, I've never felt this way. Butterflies in my stomach. What was this unknown felling.. was I actually falling in love with someone just by simple eye contact..??? 

There's no way.. This is not happening right.. or am i wrong and its completely happening.. No it cant be, i told myself. Due to the deem lights you werent able to get a nice full gleams of his face but His dancing was just.. just so.. H.y.p.n.o.t.i.z.i.n.g and your heart and soul wondered off. You snapped out off it when you saw your friends waving their hand infront of you..

WHATS WRONG WITH YOU..? SNAP OUT OFF IT will you, Hee said 

WOW she has really fallen in to him that fast said Eun 

You girls say the most craziest things ever.. but by any chance does anyone know him.? you said and your eyes wondered off again

Yup shes gone again.. Eun 

Ugh shes fallen for him no dought about it, said Hee

Just look at the way he turns around to look at her.. You dont think...Eun said but was cut off by Hee

ONLY ONE WAY TO FIND OUT said Hee. Hee grabbed my arm and we slowly made our way to them.

With nice gentle eyes they greeted us. Then Hee spoke again "you guys dont mine if we dance with you do you..?" One of the guys spoke and with a smile he said "no we dont mine infact we were about to go up to yall. yall seem like pretty cool girls to hang out with, he said. but then he added " and as yall can clearly see our friend here likes your friend...? Ae, Hee added.

Ae as in Ae Sook one of the richest girl in Korea!!! and just to your luck the music had stopped playing and everyones attention turned to you. You felt like dying suddently you could hear everyone talking and whispering things about you. Your body slowly started to move to the stage, everyone was giving you looks and moving out your way like if you had a disease or something. You could hear somegirls say "what is someone like her doing here maybe she should just go crawl back to her castle." Eun tried to stop you but you just kept climing up the stairs of the stage. You made your way to the center of the stage where the microphone was and stood there. When a random guy from the crowd yelled " EVERYONE BE QUIET BECAUSE THE "PRINCESS IS ABOUT TO TALK" that comment was suddently followed by laughter..

Standing there trying to fight back my tears and trying to find the courage to speak. I finally spoke. i could see my friend and the guys encouraging me from a far. i.. i started

                  Many of you may know me as the daughter of Park and Kyung Joon. One of the most powerful family in South Korean.

                  Every where I go im either Park Joon's daughter or Kyung Joon's daughter, Im never Ae Sook a normal teenager. Im always labeled and judged

by people who think they know me, but the truth is that you all dont know me. True maybe I didnt have to work as hard as some of you,

do to the fact that everything was givin to me. I want so much to be normal 

(looking around trying to find your friends for encouragement but the spotlight was too bright, I couldnt see past it)

(theres a pause) then someone from the crowd yells " what else do you want princess you live a perfect life!!"

A perfect life you say!! No your wrong.

You come home from school and your mother has lunch ready for you and your family to sit around the table to eat, enjoy each others company, tell each other about your day, tell jokes, share worries.

Unlike me I go home everyday and sit at a large dinning table to find myself alone and in silence.

I never get to heard about my parents day, and they never get to hear about mine.. AND YOUR HERE TELLING ME MY LIFE IS PERF...... you were cut off by a soft pull on your arm.. you looked up but your tearful eyes didnt let you see clearly. It was that guy. The guy you couldnt keep your eyes off. but was suddently stopped by two men in black tux

One of the men said "unhand the girl for here father is waiting for her in the car." My father.. what was he doing here! he let go of your hand and gave you a friendly smile. The other man graved your sholder and lead you to the door. You looked back to find that mystery guy waving you goodbye.

*****

It was a long ride back home. I knew I was in trouble since my father didnt even bother to look at me .. The ride was silent. usually father would try to bond with me over anything and everything but not this time. I knew father was dissapointed at me, one thing he hated the most was giving people something to talk about. Thanks to me and my uncontrolled feelings everyone was going to talk....

10 minutes had past and father looked at me and said Ae, your mother was informed about your irresponsible actions, she is waiting at home. Your actions will not go unpunished.

                       All i could think about was I never did find out who he was..

 


   hey guys heres a little update.. i know it may still sound chessy but i hope you guys enjoy it..:)