eye contact

I knew he was the one..

(Alarm) *beep* *beep* *beep*

You slowly pull out your arm from underneath the covers. Trying to reach for your alarmed that was resting in a table beside your bed.

UUUGHHHH..! Its morning ALREADY..! you growled. Moving your hand close to your face to try to block the sun light. The sun seemed to be really bright today.

There was a sudden knock on your door. 

It was Young Min one of your family servents. You didnt really considered them as servents. Since your parents were always so busy with work they were never around so the servents became your family. Young Min has been working for your parents for almost 20 years. She practically raised you (she was more like a mother than your real mom)

She slowly opened the door just as you were rolling down your bed. All she did was look at you and smiled. But for some reason she seem kind of down today.

I wonder what was wrong with her.? she sat on the edge of my bed. I took a deep breath.

Are you okay? are you sick? why are you so down today.? 

She looked at me with gentel eyes and smile and said you've grown to be a nice, beautiful, caring young lady.

I looked at her with confused eyes and before I could say anything she got up, and layed her hand in my shoulder and said breakfast is ready so come down stairs before it gets cold.

***

As you were walking down stairs Min's phone ringed. Thats weird through all this years she has never taken a personal call. That was a first.

20 minutes later i was done with my breakfast and Min was still on the phone. Something was definitely wrong with this picture, and i was gonna get to the bottom of it.!

I walked into the kitchen where the cheff was. He greeted me and you greeted back. 

Cheff Sung, may i ask you something.? i asked

Yes what is it.? is something wrong? he asked

Well its about Min. She seems kind of down today. do you know why?

OOOHH nothing is wrong with her.(trying to avoid eye contact)

Cheff im not a baby anymore something is going on and you are trying to hide it from me.!

Ae (you) you know how your parents feel about mixing our personal lifes with you.

Please cheff im begging you!!!! and just like that the chef agreeded to tell me.

The cheff began "Well you see Ae, today is Min's son's birthday, and she had asked your parents for a couple hours off so she could spend them with her beloved son."

WOW...WOW..WOW... Cheff go back!!! MIn has a son.. What? What happened? how come i didnt know about this..

Cheff looked at me with confused eyes. Ae i thought you knew. Min just to bring him over so that you could play with him when you were younger.

WHAT!?? i dont remember her ever bringing him over..!! why cant i remember..!!

maybe you were too young to remember, cheff then added

So if she just to bring him over why did she stop.?! i asked in a confused tone.

Well your parents did not approved of you friending a servent's son, the cheff said in a sad and dissapointing tone.

I looked down at my feet. I felt tears beggining to form in my eyes and i softly whisper "That not fair" and i ran to my room.

**** 

Sitting infront of your window. Tears rolling down your face, trying to figure out why your parent were never there and they were still trying to control your life from a far. I really was trying to figure out how my "parents'" brain worked. it dont matter how hard i tried it didnt make any sence. Its not like if they had some kind of contagious disease.

All of the sudden your phone vibrates

*bzzzz* *bzzzz* *bzzzz* you reached for your phone to see who it was.

NEW MESSAGE

Cho Hee: 11:17 AM

Hey girly..! have any plans for today!! :))

Ae: 11:20 AM
ummm'd do you really think i have a life?? lol 

Cho Hee: 11:22 AM

ooh thats right we suffer from the same thing.. :3 anyways dont make any plans.! ;)

Ae: 11:25 AM 

what do u mean dont make any plans.?

Cho Hee 11:30 AM 

yes. i already talked to Eun and Hye about it but Hye is not going to be able to show up..:(

Ae: 11:34AM

wow wow wow hold up a second go where..? what are we talking about..?

Cho Hee:11:36 AM

uggh Ae sometimes i really think you actually have no life.. didnt you hear theres going to be a battle of the Djs today from 7PM to 12AM!! and best part of all we are going..

Ae: 11:39 AM 

I am not going.. sorry maybe next time.

Cho Hee: 11:41 AM

why??? you have to.. its gonna be so much fun!!! 

Ae: 11:47 AM

i.. i have homework to do.

Cho Hee 11:50AM 

umm'd no u dont have homework its a saturday night u silly.. be ready by six.. we have to be there early... no buts or ifs.. 

Ae:11:55

ugh do i really have too..

Cho Hee 11:58AM

yes and as your best friend i will not let you miss this opportunity.. to have fun..

see you later girly

Ae: 12:03 PM 

okay okay see you later

****

You got up front where you were sitting and walked to your closet.

ugh Hee why you always do this to me, you softly said. Placing your ph\ne on the table between your closet door and your bathroom door.

humm what should i wear?? something casual? something fancy?? something long? something short?? something colorful? ugh what am i doing.. AE SOOK put your self together!! you growled while softly slapping your face with both hands. You took a deep breath and walked to your closet in your head you kept repeating "something casual.! something casual! but pretty" just as you where looking around you layed eyes on this navy blue, short, and casual dress. YES I FOUND IT!! you scream of excitement.. The best part is that i can wear them with my galaxy vans.. Perfect!! ( it was around 12:40PM)

You rushed into your bathroom to take a shower.. A nice warm shower helped you stop thinking about how unfair your parents are with Min.

****

(1:34 PM)

You were out of the shower. You slapped on some shorts and a t-shirt since it was to early to get dressed. Walking to your bathroom to plug in your hairdryer and straightner. With the sound of the hairdryer you wherent able to hear the knock on your door. Min walked in your room. Looking at the dress laying on your bed Min let out a softly faded smile and kept walking up to you. With a hand on her hip and a forced smiled on her face she said "Are you going somewhere?"

I jumped up realizing that she was standing beside the bathroom door . AHHH! Min you scared me.. and yes im going out with Hee and the girls. you said making eye contact with her. I could still see the sadness on her eyes, you could tell shes been crying. I wanted to ask her about her son but it was too hard to get those word out and off my chest. Min took the hairdryer off my hands and began drying my hair. 

Min you've always been here for me you said softly. I really am thankful if it wasnt for you i would probably have turned out as cold hearted as my parents.

Min looked at you with tearful eyes and said "dont say that, your parents love you very much and im pretty sure they are very proud to have you as a daughter. They worked so hard throughout the years to give you the best of everything."

As i sat there in silence i thought to my self  "Everything has been handed to me, I never really had to work for anything in my life. I never realized the struggles of other people who are less fourtunate until now that im older."

All done, Min said 

Thanks Min and she walked out the room.

it took you about an hour 30 to straight your hair and apply some foundation, eyeliner, and mascara. you really didnt like to wear alot of make up.

(4:30PM)

Through all this time you completely for got about your phone. but as you were walking out of the bathroom your phone was blinking a blue light. you checked to see and you have 4 new messages from Hee and Eun.

Cho Hee 3:30 

are you getting ready..?

Cho Hee 3:55

hello sookkk..why are you not answering me.. your not planing to ditch us are you

Eun Jung 4:15PM

SOOK!! please answer.. we wont stop until you answer by the way we are still picking you up.

Cho Hee 4:28 PM 

change of plans.. where gonna be at your house at 5.. so be ready.!! :3

looking at the time on your phone you realized that it was already 4:50 and you ran to your bed to get dressed. Just as you were tying your galaxy van shoes you heard the door bell. As you hurried dont stair your friend walked in.

ugh! your dressed!! i thought i was going to have to drag you out your room, Hee said trying to be funny. Ae since your ready we should probably get going Eun is waiting in the car.

I waved Min goodbye and she stood by the door as the car drove away.

****(8:01 pm)

I thought we would never make it.. today's traffic was crazy, Eun said while she jumped out the car.

yeah the traffic was crazy but did we really had to stop at starbucks for a frapp. you know its the most bussiest day of the week, you said while giving her the motherly look

Well the good thing is that we didnt come here to sit down because if we did to bad we have nowhere to sit since we were late, Hee said trying to sound funny again.

okay so what are we waiting for, you said trying to sound cheerful

As you and the girls tried to move closer to the stage, but it was somewhat impossible. There was so many people. but we managed to move close to the front for a while. until people started pushing us back. 

You ended up in the middle. The dj had started to play and everyone started to dance, you could help but to look around when you spotted a group of  very handsome guy heading your way.

By this time you have told your friend and you were all fangirling over them. Its was by fate that they had stopped and started to dance right beside you. I could not keep my eyes of him... The way he danced was like magic, the way he smile was hypnotizing. Some how we managed to make eye contact and at that moment i knew that i was in love with him....

 

 

 

 

 

 


hello everyone!! i know first chapter is kind of cheesy but i hope yall like it.. :D