sin 04

Sins of Perfection

---

 

I walks casually under the bright sun to the TR (touch rugby) field at the western wing of the school. Guess what? This whole school actually got four main fields around it, and please don’t joke around about how big this school is. It is not just big, it ENORMOUS!

As the green grassy field reaches my sight, I scan the number of souls who are passing the ball in a circle and couples of them are running around the fields. No coach detected and it can be only meant one thing- AWKWARD!!

 

 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I laugh sarcastically in my mind.

 

 

You are gonna be a new toy to those guys, Jay.

 

 

Shut up. I don’t need you to invade my mind right now, stupid voice.

 

 

You’re stupid too. I’m your voice, except, internal one.

 

 

Shut up still. You’re not helping me.

 

 

Nervous?

 

 

Yeah, tell me about it er.

 

 

Hey, just stay cool. You’re Jane Bass the to the HOLE. You can do this.

 

 

HAHAHAHA! Right. I’m Jane Bass. Thanks, brain.

 

 

Don’t mention it.

 

 

 

well…wellwell… look who’s here.” One of the male who’s in the circle group shouts sarcastically, welcoming my existance once I set my foot on the field. That ugly not-to-bad-looking ferret is wearing black Nike sleeveless, revealing his milky skin which makes me a bit jealous of it. Pfffttt… The other members in the groups join him, looking at my direction. I look briefly at the faces, recognizing some of them are my classmates and the others are totally stranger.

 

That ferret milky guys walks in my direction. I know he’s gonna bug me so I hurriedly take off, running slowly on the field. I only has one hope at that time; the ferret guy won’t follow me.

 

“So, are you in the team?” a quite high-pitch voice slaps my face.

 

Of course not. Hope crashed!

 

I ignore the guy and continue running. However, the guy matches my steps and bursts with another question.

 

“We’re classmate, you see? I’m Baekhyun.”

“Hi, Bacon.” I greet uninterestedly.

 

“YAAAHHHHH!!!” Baekhyun shouts all of sudden, making me stops my track for a moment.

 

What’s wrong with him?

 

“I’M NOT BACON!!! IM BAEEKK-KIIII-YUUNNN. I swear to God that my eardrums are going to explode with this man’s loud shout.

“Sorry. Hi Beakiyung.” I wince a bit and wave one hand before his face.

 

Baekhyun, however, glares with big eyes and shouts again, “YAHHHH!!! Not Bekiyung, it’s BAEK-HYUN!!! Arasso??”

“Hey, what’s with all girly stuff? Chill bro, BAEKHYONG, satisfied?”

Baekhyun still doesn’t look satisfied with me calling his name. He finally sighs and stops his steps. I do the same. “you’re hopeless, do you know that?”

“I know. That’s why I think Bacon is more suitable!” I taunt the male, smiling sweetly to celebrate my victory in annoyed him. Before he could kicks me with his another loud voice, I have already back on my track, leaving the fussy man behind. From afar, I still can hear him shouting his final words, “Yahhh you little tricky cockroach!”

 

 

I giggle amusedly in silence. I must have annoyed the bacon boy enough he doesn’t bother to follow me jogging around the field for two rounds. Was it too harsh? Naahh- I don’t even know or care. But he’s not a girl to be sentiment over such little thing, right?

 

After two rounds, I stop myself at the edge of the medium-sized field, mentally reminding myself to mind my distance from those guys. I throw a look around the boys on the field and I still cannot believe myself that I am the only girl signing up for this club. Why hasn’t any girl signing up? Come on. Touch rugby is not just for boys and it’s not that dangerous.

 

While warming up, minding my own business, suddenly I got a feeling that somebody has been staring at me. Slightly annoyed, I sigh.

 

“so, what are you doing here?”  A man, wearing florescent sleeveless jersey and his biceps looks like they are about to pop out from his skin, gestures his forefinger at me. Duhh-seriously dude?

 

“Urmm..warming up. Can’t end up looking like you.” Well, trust me, I don’t mean to insult him. He does look chubby and cute.

 

The hamster-looking guy’s face turns dark all of sudden. Uh-oh, he’s mad! He is about to charge at me but luckily he didn’t. A deer-looking guy is faster, squeezing his shoulder.

 

 

Someone please tell me again why do these people look like an adorable animal?

 

 

“calm down, Xiumin. She’s not meant it.” The deer-looking guy tells his friend.

 

 

Thanks God! Somebody finally understand me.

 

 

That guy starts to walk to my direction. Judging by his beautiful face..or..handsome face, or…let’s just stick with beautiful because he’s really beautiful, I don’t think he means harm for me. But still, I get myself ready to face any consequences. Well, we can’t always trust beautiful person, can we?

 

“hi, I’m Luhan.”

 

Wow! Shockingly, that Luhan guy introduces himself in a very soft talk and holds out his hand to me.

Carefully, I reach for it. “Err..I;m Jay.” I say, pursue my lips upward a bit.

“I thought you’re name is Jane.” Luhan his eyebrows when I introduce myself as Jay.

Well, to be honest, he’s not the first person ever asking me that question.

“I guess it sounds tough.” I tell him the truth.

“No wonder you’re here.” Another guys who is super tall (plus super attractive) butts in. “Trying to be tough?” He asks. A cocky smiles draws on his sharp face.

 

Pfffttttt.. tell me again why they start to buzz around me like I’m a fresh poop?

Oh, forgive me. That’s inappropriate.

 

“Hi, I’m Kris.” The tall guy, out of nowhere, holds out his hand and smiles awesomely sweetly. For a second, trust me, I thought he’s unreal enough to be human.

“Err.. I’m Jay.” I say awkwardly, reaching for his hand. Wow! It is super big yet so….perfect.

 

 

Wait! Why am I admiring him?!!

 

 

“I like you as Jane, more.” Kris voices, locking his eyes in mine.

 

Well, that is unexpected thing coming from his mouth. No one ever call me Jane except for …

 

well..well..well… look who’s here!”

 

Great! Knowing the voice so well, it’s that dark annoying attractive charcoal guy!

 

 

I take back what I’ve said before. I am a poop. Unlucky poop!

 

 

 

I roll my eyes before turning my head to that annoying man. Kris is sure noticing my reaction because he is chuckling beside me right now.

 

“So,” I start, closing my eyes a bit as the shining ray of sunlight, “you’re here.” I said in kind of annoyed tone. Hah! I am annoyed, alright? He reminds me that I’m an unlucky poop.

 

“I see you’re not joining swimming team.” He says in a mocking tone. His hands are busy tossing the egg-shaped ball with ‘GILBERT’ printing on it from left to right.

Oooo~ someone is showing off here.

“I figure that someone also does not join any indoor club because he’s trying his best to shine under the sunlight.” I throw the words cunningly, wearing the same mocking tone but it sounds more annoying because I am an annoying person. “But I won’t work as he’s still a charcoal guy.” I add.

 

“See, I told you she’s rude! She just called me BACON!” That earlier bacon guy adds in a high-pitch voice. He is walking beside another tall guy before stopping just beside Kai.

 

I sigh once again. Why on earth are they gathering around me? For pete’s sake, leave.me.alone.

 

“are you a member of this club too?” Another guy who looks like a panda appears and settles his way beside Kris. He wears a smug face when he grabs Kris’s arm.

 

Urgh, is he gay?

 

“Well, I can’t be a coach, can I?” I ask without looking at him. Instead, I stare at the way he links his arms in Kris.

 

 

 

Please don’t hold that super inhuman Kris like that.

 

Urgh, why am I wishing for this? I am not even his girlfriend.

 

Am I crushing on him?

 

What? No ing way. For Pete’s sake again, he must be a gay too!

 

Yup, he’s a gay. Better stay away.

 

Hey, that rhymes well.

 

SHUT UP!!!

 

 

“You’re interesting girl.” A blonde male suddenly pop-out from the thin air, putting his arm on my shoulder. Gosh, when does he appear?

 

“Seriously, could you guys please stop buzzing?” I state my thought and throw away the blonde guy’s hand off my shoulder. Why did he even touch me at the first place?

 

“Who said we’re buzzing? We are interrogating!” Kai voices again, reassuring.

“Interrogating what?”

 

Kai smirks before saying, “whether you’re fit in this team or not.”

 

I scoff. Does not mean I am a girl, I can’t play this game. They’re belittling me, I guess. It’s a time to put a little show-off, isn’t it?

 

“How do you measure that?” I ask Kai in full confident.

Kai stares me for a few second before smirking again (in the most evil way as I may add).

 

“Two on two.” Kai states.

 

Two on two? Wow! He is being serious about testing me. Well, I guess it may ne for this club own good too. I heard the team of this school is the best in town. They surely want to hold the pride of this club and it means I can’t embarrass them if I really want to be one of them- even though I’m a girl.

 

“Call.” I agree without swaying. Hey, they want proof, I give him proof.

 

Some of the guys start with their ‘ooooowww’ and ‘aahhhh’-maybe they are mocking me. I don’t care, though. The other guys across the field starts to gather around us.

 

“I choose Xiumin hyung.” Kai mentions, motioning his gaze towards the hamster-looking guy. Xiumin walks to Kai’s side and both of them are staring deadly at me.

Kai’s choice is perfect. I could see Xiumin’s strong judging by his biceps. Although he’s shorter than Kai, I am sure he is a fast runner.

So, it means I have to choose properly too, right? The future of my future lies upon my choice.

“I choose Kris.” I announce. A deep and hoarse ‘yes’ is heard from Kris. He walks in a bright smile to my sight. And why do I feel I just made a bad choice?

“tsk, bad choice, chocolate milk!” Kai scrunches his face and flashes me a wicked smile. Xiumin is also smiling wickedly and an amused laughs coming from the other boys worries me.

 

Oh-uh, what have I done?

 

 



A/N:: Actually, this chapter is longer but i cant open my gmail to copy the rest of story,, so,, i'll update tonight, okay??
Thanks for my new ONE subs.. keke. i'm pathetic! *SHY SHY*

TILL TONIGHT~ LOVE you guys!