sin 02

Sins of Perfection

 

 

‘Yo yo yo, Man!’

 

A deer looking hyung shouts out loud, holding a tray of lunch in his hand. Besides him walk Xiumin on his right and Suho on his left, both holding the same tray on their hand. The tall honey-blonde hair guy is walking sluggishly, typing something on his cellphone while some of the girls trying to peek behind him. Yet that super tall guy acts like they’re just invisible, or, he is just blind. He is not holding any tray, instead there is carrot juice on his free super big hand.

 

They join Kai’s group to have their lunch at the very isolated yet very long table, at the back of the café. The deer looking guy smiling widely, taking his place beside Sehun, very handsome yet baby lad. They are saying this lovey-dovey words which makes Kai’s throat felt very groveling.

 

 

‘for the god sake, get a room Luhan, Sehun!’ Baekhyun, who has a thick eyeliner, shouts, while mocking them to throw some ketchup on their hamburgers.

 

And that mischievous little baby cockroach, or scratch the roach, just read the C part, maknae throws him some evil look and say, ‘just tell me you are jealous. Chanyeollie hyung doesn--’

 

‘shut up, Sehun.’ The other super tall who sit in front of Baekhyun shoots him laser eyes which makes the hazelnut-hair fella cringes beside Luhan.

 

‘Hey, Chanyeol! You don’t have to use that tone with baby Sehun…’ This time, Luhan backs Sehun up, making Sehun sticks up his tongue at Chanyeol. Chanyeol doesn’t reply anything, he just scoops out another yogurt into his mouth.

 

‘Suho, I want your bread.’ The super tall yet annoying or- just charming faded-blonde hair exclaimed in casual tone without even looking at the man beside him.

 

The black hair and a head-short than Kris makes some ugly face and says, ‘why don’t just you take yours, Kris?’

 

‘Because lining up is not my style.’

 

‘WELL, YOU ARE NOT MY STYLE TOO!Suho barks, throwing a plastic of bread towards him. The bread screams (in which they don’t know because the boys don’t speak food language) as it hits Tao’s wrist.

 

‘Auuuwww!’ The panda looking man, with a black or grey eye-bag (he covers it with some foundation) whines in pain.

 

‘Stop it Tao. It’s not a rock.’ Kyungsoo, the only man in the group who has the eyes as big as Ping-Pong balls grunts at Tao.

 

‘Urgh, such a kid. Hey, where is Lay?’ The second oldest in the group, Xiumin asks, making Luhan and Tao to shrug their shoulders. Kris is too marvelous to care about anyone except for himself and his cheap style. Chanyeol doesn’t even listen to the question as he finishes his second yogurts and Baekhyun is busy stuffing the burger in his face.

 

‘He was called by Mr. Yunho just now.’ Suho finally (thank god) answers the uninterested question for the heaven’s sake.

 

‘What did Mr. Anayunhonda want with him?’ Kai, finally opens his mouth for the first time during the lunch.

 

‘I don’t know, man. He’s a head prefect. So…’ Suho trails off, hanging his sentence in the middle.

 

‘Yah, I heard there’s new student!’ Yifan suddenly bursts out the question, much to everyone’s surprise.

 

 

No.

 

Kris Wu ing Yifan doesn’t care about gossips.

 

Gossip is not his style.

 

So, when Kris WYF cares about it, definitely, for sure, undeniably, he is planning for something!

 

 

‘Since when you care about girl, Kris?’ Tao pouts beside him, throwing away his juice from his face.

 

‘tsk!’ Baekhyun scoffs in disgust at the Chinese man. ‘That’s right. She’s in our class.’

 

‘and beautiful.’ Chanyeol adds.

 

‘and hot.’ Baekhyun adds some more.

 

‘and she’s brunette.’ Chanyeol tells the groups again. This time, there’s ‘ooooo’ ‘wooooww’ sounds appeared from the boys.

 

‘and she’s sitting beside Kai!’

 

‘WHAT???” Kris kinda of screams or asks, with a very loud and deep voice like a cave sound, making other heads from the other tables turn to their direction. Some of the stupid girls, who swoon near the table (but they still keep appropriate distant as UK group is a jerk when they are pissed) jump on their feet in terror.

 

Luhan and Sehun are laughing together at Kris’s not necessarily-needed reaction while Chanyeol just continues eating his yogurts after he finishes telling them about the girls.

 

Kai, as usual, shows no interest reaction at the information, in which he really doesn’t care if the girl sits beside him, or below him or even die. Why would he care? He doesn’t know her. She might be one of those annoying superficial rich girls who doesn’t care about anything except for their face and ,err… car.

 

 

“seriously, guys. What’s the deal with her?” Kai asks in monotone voice, taking some beef leftover into his mouth and chews it like an iguana.

 

 

Iguana doesn’t eat beef.

 

It did.

 

It did not.

 

Whatever.

 

 

“yo, jerk. She’s beautiful.” Baekhyun says in that’s-a-fact-nothing-but-a-fact voice.

 

“and she’s a true brunette.” Sehun, suddenly adds.

 

“If she’s hot, I’m gonna eat her.” Kris states, out of nowhere, and a bit out of mind.

 

All the members just freeze on their seat, looking at Kris for his uncivilized and quite dirty statement.

 

 

 

 

 

Silence.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Awkward.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Awkward Silence.

 

 

 

 

 

“but you’re gay,Kris.” Kyungsoo finally speaks to break the deafening and uneasy silence.

A sudden half-eaten bread bomb is flying in the air and landing safely on Kyungsoo’s face, smeared it with crumbs all over. Some of the crumbs spread to Kai’s arms which earns Kris a deathly glares from the dark man.

“I’M BIUAL, !Kris, once again, humiliatingly, hollers.