sin 03

Sins of Perfection

---

 

It is midday and the sun’s stingily heat is showering down on Jay’s exposed skin. She is laying down on her back, eyes closer down below her folded arms, trying to shield her eyes from getting the bizarre ray of light. After encountering the three robotic es down the hall just now, she finally finds her way to a very complicated path leading to rooftop of the last building which commonly consists of labs and stores. There’s no people hanging around the area during lunch, so Jay finds out she has found her a good spot to be resided, away from the group of Richie ie Rich and jerks of you-are-no-better-than-me jerks.

 

Jay doesn’t want to have her lunch at the café because…

1. she wants to be away from the group of friends throwing Yogurts and breads everywhere.

2. she hates crowds.

3. she doesn’t want to have some kind of interaction with annoying, boisterous evil dev- uh, she means …schoolmates

4. she is a loner.

5. err, she just dislikes to end her list of reasons in even number.

 

 

“Why are you here?”

Jay automatically jerks up when she hears anonymous lazy voice drone near her.  She looks beside her right and sees the dark man who she is unfortunately sitting with in the class walking towards her direction. He, without being invited, sits himself down on the bench near Jay. Jay scoffs. So, that son of robotic i-don’t-care-about-anything-because-im-gorgeous finally decides to talk to her.

 

“Why are you here, too?” she replies, in the same lazy tone.

She doesn’t want to ask him excitedly, full of interest. That would just show Kai or whatever his name is, that she is interested into their conversation, in which she doesn’t. If he has decided to become a jerkie jerk of full of pride, so she will be too. 

 

“this is my place.” He answers in monotone voice.

 

“there’s no your name stamped here.” She mutters to the air, in defense, “beside, you will be tanner than you already are the longer you stay here.”

 

Kai lets out a mocking chuckle. “So does you chocolate skinned!”

 

No! She is not that dark brown. Well, maybe she is a bit brown. But her skin looks tastier than the dark tanned man-or boy, she thought. Little by little she could feel the mini-volcano in her chest slowly resurfaced. After all, this man is none other than the jerks of this jerk school.

 

“you are, unfortunately, darker, charcoal guy.”

 

“and you are not actually, that fair, yourself either. Unfortunately.

 

Jay immediately lifts herself off the wooden-strayed table, noticing the other is actually leaning himself comfortably on the same material bench. She notices he is not bad, his copper hair flies gracefully with the wind, his eyes closed, his nose is not sharp at all, but his jawline is shaped brill—

 

No.

What are you doing? He’s a jerk.

Oh, right. Jerk of jerkland of the jerkschool.

 

“you’re better not in the school swimming team.” Kai’s suddenly voice, snapping Jay from staring at him and his gorg--

 

SHUT UP!!

Okay.

 

“and why is that so?” Jay demands an answer, despite her intention to just ignore that ignorant brat.

 

Kai opens his eyes. Well, he looks better to have his eyes opened, Jay thought. But unfortunately, they brown orbs are full of mischief that she knows, he will be going to pulling every strands of her hair to snap, later.

 

“I’m afraid they can’t see you, except for your teeth.” Kai taunts, a slight annoying curve of his lips displaying his haughty face.

 

Grrr.. asdfghjklzxcvbnmqwertyuioasdfghjklasdfghjk!!

 

“Hey, charcoal guy!” Jay calls, a worry and terrified flashes her voice and her face.

 

“what?”

 

“Your pants ripped!” Jay shrieks, making Kai jumps in shocked.

 

“where??” Kai roars in shock, standing himself abruptly from the bench and looks below to his pants.

 

Jay smirks.

 

 

“Oh, sorry, I thought your pants ripped in the middle. The colour is as same as your skin.”

 

Jongin scowls at his own dark brown school pants in malice.

Unbelievable !

 

 


 

 

“Oh, you’re here. Take a sit Miss Bass.” A middle age man, who is wearing a large spectacle gestures Jay a plastic green chair in front of him. His nametag reads ‘Soo Man, Lee’. Jay, without much hesitation, sits herself in front of the teacher. She gives him a friendly smile before saying, “just call me Jay, sir.”

 

Teacher Sooman looks up to examine her face before giving her a small nod. He then searches for a folded pamphlet below his bumps of books- it takes him a while when Jay is just staring mindlessly around the teacher’s area. She could see that the man is not so clean freak, judging by his stained mug (maybe he doesn’t wash the mug for several day already), his books are a mess, his stationeries are everywhere on his table, sticky notes sticks on every single spaces of his left-side table, and above all, his hair is curly and messy (as Jay thought he could use a bit of his salary to get his hair trimmed).

 

“ehem.”

 

A fake cough from Teacher Sooman redirect back Jay’s attention on him. He hands her a purple coloured pamphlet. Jay bows her head a little before taking the paper from his right hand.

 

“Take a look at the clubs our school have. Then, choose one for you to participate in,” said Teacher Sooman. Jay just nods her head again before focusing her eyes on the content of the paper. It is actually a pamphlet contained the names of the available clubs in her school along with the admission terms. There’re small pictures across the page which can be used as a little guidance for a beginner-like her.

 

 

Archery Club.

Nope, too dangerous.

 

Cuisine and Pastry Club.

Urgh, too girly. My nails gonna stuck with food. Gross!

 

Swimming Club.

That jongcharcoalin man might be there. Douchebag!

 

Boxing Club.

No girls allowed. Who cares actually? There will be just some guys in tight poodey pants trying to beat each other and eat dung after that.

 

Dancing Club.

Too hoppy.

 

Singing Club.

No. I just better be singing alone- in the bathroom.

 

Art Club.

I am no Picasso great-great-great grander.

 

Science and Mathematics Club.

Euuuww~~ who actually joins this club? It smells nerd.

 

 

Bla…

 

Bla bla…

 

 

Bla bla bla…

 

 

 

Bla bla bla bla blaa…..

 

Nothing interesting… pffttt..

 

Just Jay wants to give up reading, her eyes catch something that makes her heart leaps a joy.

 

 

 

Touch Rugby Club.

 

 

Jay smirks in victory.

 

“I wanna join Touch Rugby Club, sir.” Jay announces to the male teacher in front of her with an excitement in her voice. However, the teacher’s expression is completely different from her!

“wha…what?” Lee Sooman asks Jay, shock filled his face.

“touch rugby club, sir?”

Snatching the paper back from Jay, Sooman jerks up from his chair. “yah! It’s not a club you’re supposed to be. It has all male members.” Teacher Sooman flies the paper in front of her face. Jay swears if she doesn’t move back a bit, her face would be slapped freely by the damn pamphlet.

“but a girl also can play touch rugby.”

“but you cant. That club only accepts bo--”

“there’s no rule in touch rugby that repels girl’s participation, sir. So does this club. You hear my choice sir…”

Mr. Lee sighs, dropping his huge glasses from his face, revealing his ugly and pores skin.

Euuwww, that looks like an oily glassier hole a.k.a gross thing ever~

 

 



A/N:: and that's my 3rd chapter to my only THREE precious subscriber. *sigh* is it too boring guy?? I dont know why i feel like i'm a failure. X(

I am writing my fourth, so i hope i could see some subribers gained and comments.. HUHU.. i am miserable right now. haha.

BTW, please enjoy reading it. Love you XD