Kill Her

The Queen of the Gangsters

Suho's Point of View

"It's been a month since we're not moving. We need a step closer. I think this is the right time." Kris said. It's been a month since we're keeping silent, still thinking how to make a move to kill the gangster prncess to make the throne ours. And, now, we haven't any ideas yet.

"But how? How will we kill her if we have no freaking idea where does she live? Or where she is now?" Lay added.

"Then let's find her now." Kai stood but Kyungsoo stopped him.

"Not that fast Jongin, we have to plan how to find her." Well, he has a point, but what plan?

"I think we shouldn't plan infront of the TV, we should go to our secret room."  Baekhyun said and they nodded. Secret room, that's the room that has no furnitures inside, just a big space. That's locatedin the farthest part of the house.

Sulli's Point of View

"I have met EXO."  I announced.the poker faces a while ago changed into shocked ones.

"They transfered to my university."  Before they could react, I snapped my fingers to signal that's back to training. We have to train now that I have met them. Before they could kill me, I would kill them first. As my father said, I have to keep my throne mine because their a group of cheaters. They couldn't accept defeat, and I really hate that. Oh well, people said, the truth hurts. It really does.

I want to train too because of my stupid ex. I don't want to be like him, stupid. I like to let my anger out through this, I don't wanna die early with heart diseases. I don't want to keep anger in my heart.

Speaking of him, what the heck?! Why did I showed my self? Yah, pabo. Urgh! Pabo!

I left there and went to his house, I still remember this because we always go here when we are still dating. And, you'll just walk to go here.

He opened the door as I knocked. At the time I saw his face, I punched him. Tss. He's the only one living here. I gave him an uppercut punch and I kicked him at his leg. He fell, weak. My decision is correct, to leave this weak guy.

I entered the house and got a white sticky note and a red pen.

'Inform everyone my true identity and you'll get more than that. Know that? DEATH. ;) Got it?' 

I wrote it and got my little jar in my pocket. It contains blood. I poured one fourth of it in the note. I sticked it in the table there and I left him in pain. Just like what he did to me. He left me in pain, he left me miserable. And I totally hate it that I look stupid because of it.

I left him there and went to a familliar place. Park?

I went to the vendor of ice cream there.

"Cookies and cream please." I said as I placed the money at the table. He gave me the ice cream.

I went there at the benches and there, I noticed a sticky note there.

'Karma :)'

I froze as my body weakened. I noticed that my ice cream already fell to the ground. That note was very creepy.

"Alone?" Baekhyun sat beside me. And I know there's something with that.

The great thing, I noticed him a while ago that's why I weared my eyeglasses. I always bring them.

I nodded. Grr. So creppy.

"Can you take off your glasses? I'll just read my assignments. Kai always writes very small. I just forgot mine, so can I borrow yours?" Err. These really gives me goosebumps. I closed my eyes and held my eyeglasses. Eottokhae?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------(A/N: Sorry for not updating. Busy with school matters. Then watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1FMFBdse7g <-- F(x) Red Light Teaser. If you're not a fan of them, then watch still watch it. It's uploaded by SMTOWN so don't worry, it's official. :D Let's keep supporting f(x)

PS: You'll never see the feminine (it's a bit feminine for me) side of Amber if you'll don't watch nor see the teasers (pictures) ;). No regrets?