Thoughts

The Queen of the Gangsters

Jinri's Point of View

"Jinri-yah. Come on."  I nodded as I followed him. He went straight then left. Ah, parking lot. The atmosphere, akward. So, I gave up.

"Where are we going?" I asked. I know that we're going to their house. I just heard their conversation. Not all, but there are few words that I heard. 

After a minute of walking, he finally found their van. A black van. If I'm not a gangster, maybe I'm scared and creeping out here. Tss. 

I saw EXO already sat inside. So, the driver opened the door beside him, to let me sit there. He closed and went to the left side and sat there. So, I'm sitting beside the driver. Tss.

The driver started to drive as I looked at the window. I'm always looking at the views outside during I ride vehicles. Even it's all the same. I'm not getting tired looking at these, I'm enjoying it. I smiled at my thoughts. And, I looked at the side mirror. Kai.

He winked at me. Tss, I have read that he's a playboy. Actually, the only playboy in the group. I just gave him a bored look. Tss, I can't be fooled with that wink. Tss. I saw that he pouted and held his chest, at the left part, to pretend that he is hurted. With facial expression. And D.O looked at him wierdly. I just giggled at the two. I looked at the other side mirror. Luhan.

He looked away when I saw him looking at me. What's his problem?

Luhan's Point of View

I like her. And that's final. 

And I think my feelings were growing deeper everytime I saw her smile, her face, and she herself.  I don't want to confess now. Why?

I'm scared because she might reject me. I'm afraid to tell those feelings because of fear. I don't want to know what she feels towards me. Does she like me back? Does she feels the same way? Or I am that stupid?

I don't know. But I'll stick to the fact that she doesn't like me. But, I can do anything to make her feel the same way as me. Besides, we're not still friends. So, I still have a chance. Yes, I still have. 

Jinri's Point of View

I just recieved a text. From an uknkown number.

"Be ready b****. You'll be in hell." Psh, pathetic. 

I put my phone inside the bag and looked at the window. 

After minutes, the car stopped. Oh well, it's very boring there. I went down the car as the driver signalled to go out. The boys went out. I scanned my eyes to the house. I never saw this before. We know what the address is. But, we don't know the exact place. 

I went closer to the door, and the boys were behind me. I looked at them, and afterwards, they looked at each other. Like they're arguing who'll open the door. Tss, these boys are gentlemen. I opened the door, and I saw a messy, and dirty living room. 

Trashes like empty pizza boxes, empty cans, tissues and litters everywhere. Aish! I hate messy things. And I saw the kitchen over there, the dishes were unwashed and littered. Aish! The texter was right. It's look like I'm in hell

"Kim Jong In!" the members shouted. Based on what I see, Kai is assigned to clean the whole house. But, even a single dust, he didn't cleaned. 

"Yeah. It's me." He seated at the couch and winked at me. Aish! Whatever.

"Jong In, because you didn't clean, you don't have extra money for your allowance. You just wasted. Tsk, tsk! You don't know?" Poor Kai, no allowance. I looked at Kai's reaction. Pfft.

"Know what?" He acted cooly but deep inside he's regretting. Who won't? 

"Tss, I will double the amount of the extra for the allowance. Isn't it great? But, you're not included." What a great punishment. Hahaha.

"Yes!" The ten members shouted. 

"Do you all want to remove your extra?" The ten stopped and became quiet. 

"Clean the house Jong In." Suho went to a room and the members followed.

"Do you want to help me to clean these?" Kai smirked. Aish, no! 

"Uhm, no thanks. Besides, you can do it on your own." The eleven laughed. They heard? Tss, obvious. I followed them. Leaving Kai sad. Aww. Hahaha.

As we entered the room, I saw my picture.

"Why do you have my picture?" I asked. 

"What?!" What the f*** did I just said? Pabo, Jinri, pabo! What to do now?

"U-uhm, I-I me-mean, uhm. I mean why do you have Sulli's picture?" They raised their eyebrows. O-kay. I nodded.

"Where's the restroom?" I changed the topic. 

"Go left then strait. You'll find a restroom." Lay said. I went out of the room. 

Suho's Point of View

"Hyung, it think she looks like Sulli, right?" Lay said.

"I have a feeling that she's hiding something from us." Baekhyun added.

"Aish, you don't know her, she's just a new friend." I said. Maybe, she's different. How could be a gangster a nerd? Are you kidding me? Jinri came inside and get her things.

"Can I go home? Just emergency. Please?" Jinri pleased. I nodded and she hurriedly went out.

Jinri's Point of View

I closed the door. And passed the living room. I saw Kai still cleaning. Pfft. His reaction is just ridicolous. Hahaha. I went out and rode a taxi to go home. 

My groupmate just texted that we'll have a meeting. I arrived home and went inside. I changed my clothes and removed my retainer and thick glasses. Now, I'm Sulli.

Sulli's Point of View

I prepared myself for the meeting. As I went to the groundfloor of our house, I saw nothing. Aish, they're late! I heard a knock from a door near the living room. Aish, I went there. Maybe it's them.

"Ma'am Sulli, the guy wants to go here. He--" 

"I'll go meet him." So, it's not them. I went to the gate. Look who's here.

I went closer to the gate.

"Jinri, I need her. Jinri-yah!" I smirked as he shouts my name. How dare he? After of what happened? 

"Hi, dear ex. We have met again. Amazing, isn't it?" Shocked? Well, the Jinri you knew isn't herself anyways. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------(A/N: Sorry for not updating! I'm very busy at school. Mianheyo. *bows 180 degrees*)