Identity

The Queen of the Gangsters

Jinri's Point of View

Books, books and books. They're all my friends. I closed the book that I am reading and get another one. I had no friends. 

Why? Do you think a nerd, bookworm and a silent girl like me will have friends. Almost all--Let me rephrase that. All students here want a famous, hot, pretty, handsome, and rich friends. Yes, I'm rich, but I had no fame and the face. It's very rare to see a student like me. 

I have been bullied many times, but I didn't fought. I don't want them to see Sulli. Sulli, she's a gangster. She fights because she wants revenge, because she wants to defend herself, and the right one. 

Sulli and me are total opposites. Because, I can't defend myself from harm. I'm weak, not like her. She is strong and powerful. 

I know it's very hard to be like this, but in the sake of my real identity. I need to sacrifice and pretend.

I went out of the library since fifteen minutes later and the class will finally start. I was on my way back to the room but a girl blocked my way.

"Excuse me." I formally said. 

"I don't want you, nerd pass this way. There's a way there. Hahahaha." I think she's the leader of this group of frogs. And her froglets laugh. I turned around to go to the opposite way but she held my hand making me to go infront of her.

"So, you're really going there. How stupid. That's very far to your destination." I know. "You fool, why don't you  try to go here. Huh?" Her froglets blocked the way as we got attention from people. She pushed me and I fell on the floor that easy. Sorry miss, you messed with the wrong person.

"Why would I follow a stupid command commanded by a stupid girl? Who are you to obey? Oh, silly me. Why do I spend time and my voice talking to you, stupid. So better get off in my way in three seconds."

"Three."

"Two." 

"One." She's still standing infront of me, smirking.

"I'm very scared! Please notice the sarcasm, please! You b****!" Before she could slap me, I held her hand tightly. 

"Please, learn to know who's your messing with. And one more thing," I went close to her left ear to whisper something.

"If there's a b**** between us, I'm sure it's you. So, take care. Your b****iness and stupidity might make you ugly. Oh, I mean, might make you uglier than you ever thought." I sweetly smiled at her and her froglets gave way. Learn to respect. 

"You b****! We're not yet finish!" she added more but I have no time listening to her ugly voice. I can't take this anymore. I don't want to be bullied that easy. I want to defend myself. I went to the classroom and tried to forget what happened.

Suho's Point of View

Wow, just wow! I think I'm amazed to that girl. She knows how to defend her self. 

I looked at the picture that Appa gave me. The girl in the picture, she's Sulli. She's the only daughter of our parents' rival. Somehow, I pity her. She should have a normal teenager life. She should enjoy her life, not hoping revenge. But, she's our enemy. Our big rival.

Luhan's Point of View

I was going to my classrom when I suddenly bumped a girl. She didn't bothered to look at me.

"Mianheyo." She bowed and went away. 

*tug tug tug*

No! Why my heart beats faster? No, no. Luhan, you don't like her. You're just panicking a while ago 'cause you bumped that girl right? I nodded my head. Psh, who am I talking with? 

I went to the right but I saw the girl. She's different from the other girls here. They wear short shorts, fitted jeans and skirts or tops who reveal much skin. But, she wears loose pants and long sleeved shirt. But, afterwards, she went to the opposite direction. 

So, she's not my classmate. But, why am I dissapointed?

Jinri's Point of View

I sat at my chair and waited until the proffesor came. 

"Annyeong!" 

"Annyeong Mr. Lee." We greeted and bowed. 

"Since we had four new classmates, they'll introduce themselves infront. Kindly stand up and go here."

The four guys stood up. What! Geez, they're part of EXO. 

"Annyeong, Thehun imnida." Thehun? A wierd name.

"Ahm, class, his name is Oh Sehun. Go on." Mr. Lee said. So, that's why. He has a lisp when he pronounce 's'. Some of the class laughed as Sehun pouted. Aww, he's cute. It's not bad to notice that your enemy is cute, right? 

"Kai." Okay.

"Chanyeol, annyeong!!" he waved his hands. Tss, childish.

"D.O" His eyes, it's like it will eat me. But, tss. My imagination gets weird.

"Thanks for transferring here, hope that you'll enjoy your study here." 

"Welcome." The boys seated at my right side. Since all seats infront were already occupied.

But, they're my enemies. They waved at me, I just nodded and listen to the discussion.

*break time*

I'm at the canteen, buying food. Tss, what do you want me to do here? Sing? Okay, seriously. The four members of EXO really bothered me. I'm very affected with their presence. If your rival is sitting beside you, won't you worry? But fortunately, they couldn't notice me. As I got the food, I sitted at the seat of the last row, where no one sits.

Students think that this seat is creepy. Why? This seat is quiet, silent, and lonely. I ate my food. But, suddenly, I saw the four going towards me. They smiled at me at the moment I looked at them. No, no. They're not going here. Don't be such a feeler Jinri. They'll never notice me. But, I was definitely wrong!

They came towards me. And they sat on the seat infront of me. So this was the setting:

-Me- -Seat- -Seat- -Seat-

----------------------------

           Table

----------------------------

-Kai- -Yeol- -D.O- -Sehun-

Why did I knew their names? Yes, I forgot but there's a thing called ID, right? Because of my glasses, I can see it clearly.

"Can we sit here?" D.O asked. Tss, they sitted already.

I nodded and ate silenty. I looked at the window. 

"Can we ask a question?" You are already asking. I nodded.

"Do you know her?" They showed the picture.

Wh-what?!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------(A/N: So, how is it? And again, Sulli's the main character. XD And Luhan, don't fall. How about me? Joke XD. The update is every other day, arasso? XD)