Secret

The Queen of the Gangsters

Jinri's Point of View

What?! What excuse will I use? Think, think of an excuse!

"T-that's not me. Oh, uhm. I-I mean, I-I don't know her." What a lame excuse!

"Really?" D.O looked at me. I'm sure that he knows that I'm lying.

"Please, Jinri. We need to know about her. We have no idea at all. So, please. Give us some information." he added. He held my hand and mouthed 'Please'. 

"I-I just saw her in the park yesterday. I-I'm pretty sure that she lives here, at Seoul. And, can I ask one more thing?" They nodded.

"Why do you need to know about her?" They just looked at each other. Like communicating. Of course, I can't understand them. 

"Can we trust you, that no one could know about this?" I nodded.

"I have no friends here." They nodded and Kai started speaking.

"We are twelve actually. We're not only four, but because we're divided into different sections, we're not able to be together. So, it's very hard." he coughed and looked at Thehun. I mean, Sehun.

"Our parents are before in one gang. Not all of them actually. Some of our mothers were there but most are not. They're called 'Black Moon'. They are unbeatable. But, they have a big rival." The--Sehun stopped.

"And they're rival is called 'Gray Blood'. Kinda creepy, right?" I nodded as Chanyeol said that. As if I don't know anything. If I don't know a thing, maybe I'm scared of what they're saying. Black Moon, then. There will be no light in the night, dark. And ours, Gray Blood. Imagine that the thing flows on your veins were gray, creepy, huh?

 "They once fighted, and the Gray Blood won. That's what the Black Moon's ex member said. But, our parents keep denying that they have lost. And, before the fight began, the leaders have promised that who'll win will be crowned as the best gangster group here in South Korea. That, our parents can't accept their lost." Chanyeol continued. My father is the leader of the group, and that only means, I'm the new leader of Gray Blood. That's why I train everyday.

"But, why did you need to know about that girl?" I pointed at the picture.

"She's the new leader of the Gray Blood." D.O said. "Choi Sulli." he continued. Don't be affected, Jinri. Don't be.

"But, she's your rival?" I looked at them.

"Yes. Our parents always push us to fight with Gray Blood." Looks like they don't want war. But, they're my rival.

"But, why your group name is EXO?" Looks like they're shocked. OMY, why did I said?

"How did you knew?" Sehun asked. Oh no!

I saw Kai's banner. I saw an EXO sign.

"T-that! Ka-Kai's banner. EXO, right? Hehe." They all looked at Kai's banner. And they nodded. Seems they believed. 

*ring ring ring ring ring*

Ah, breaktime is over. We stood up and went to the classroom. I felt that girls are looking at me. Uhm, not at me, at the four. I walked a bit faster. The girls are staring like they're gonna kill me. 

We sitted at our chairs and the class started. 

Discussion, reports, seatworks, activity, project, and test. 

*lunch*

I ordered my lunch and sat at the furthest seat. I saw twelve boys. All girls are looking at them. At first look, they don't look like gangsters. But when you stared at them, you realized that they are. Of course, innocent girls can't know. They know nothing about it. 

They're EXO. The four saw me and waved, I smiled, weakly.

Chanyeol's Point of View

"Who is she?" Tao asked. 

"She's Jinri, our seatmate." Me, Kai, Sehun and D.O said. You can't hear Sehun's lisp. Of course, the three of us could pronounce 's' clearly. 

"She's my ex." Chen said, bwo?!

"Jinjja?!" all of us shouted. Jinri is Chen's ex? Who'll like him, anyway? 

"She liked you?" I said, I can't believe it!

"Are you serious?" Kai said.

"You're joking, right?" Sehun said, without lisp. Common sense, do you see any 's'?

"Stop it, Chen." D.O seriously said with a serious face. It's very creepy, and looks like an angry kid that asking who stoled his car toy. 

And many complains. I can't believe it, seriously?

"Hahahahahaha!" Chen laughed. Should I bring this to the mental hospital? Or, his illness is contagious. All of us, except for Chen, looked at him wierdly. And he laughed again. I'm sure, I'll take this to the mental hospital.

"I was, Hahahaha. Just, hahaha." He said holding his stomach. 

"Just?!" We shouted to him.

"Troll, you know--" Kris hyung punched him at his left arm, since he's at the side of Chen. But, don't worry, just a troll. 

"Yah, hyung. It'th not funny." We all laughed at Sehun. He seriously said that, with lisp. Hahaha. 

I looked at Jinri, she's eating. Then I looked at Luhan hyung, he's looking at Jinri. Do hyung likes her? Maybe. 

*ring ring ring ring ring*

The lunch ended. We went to our classroom. As Jinri sat, I approached her. 

"Jinri, are you free later?" I asked. She looks like she don't want.

"It's okay if you're not, I won't--" 

"Yes." Good. I'll show her where we stay. I now that we could trust her. Or, she can be a part of us. 

 The professor came. And, the boring class started.

Jinri's Point of View

I don't know why my mouth has its own mind and said 'yes'. Imagine, you'll go to the place where your rivals stay. But there, I can know more about them. I sighed while thinking the future, a war between the new Gray Blood and Black Moon. I'm not the only one in Gray Blood, I'm just the leader. 

I only know the basic information about EXO. Their birthday, dislikes, etc. Just like knowing facts from the members of a groups here in Korea. Those who produce music and dance along it. Or play instruments or whatever. I'm not interested with them. The class was over. Did I space out that long? I was able to ran away but I remembered Chanyeol. I went left to go back to the classroom but I saw him talking to the other members of EXO.

Kai's Point of View

"Why? Think again why you should let her know where we stay. Maybe she's a part of Gray Blood, or she's too innocent to know this kind of things." Pfft. That's the reason why Grandpa always get old easily. He always stressed himself worrying that the new leader of Gray Blood is anywhere. Looking at us.

But, seriously. In her picture, she looks like a bubbly, cute and pretty girl. In the first place, she doesn't look like a leader of a gangster. But, if she's a student here, what if I'll ask?

"But, I said already. She said 'yes', so I can't stop her anymore. If ever I'll do that, it's just, it's embarassing." Chanyeol said seriously. Oh, this is creepy. I'm used to the Chanyeol who always laugh, smile and derp around. 

"Then make an excuse!" Pfft. Grandpa held his head in temper. Pfft. I looked at D.O and he looks like holding his laugh. 

We all looked at him and laughed. Sorry, Grandpa. I just can't. Hahaha.

We tried to calm ourselves after he looked angrily at us. But, afterwards. He smiled. Am I gonna take this to the mental hospital with Chen? Say yes and I will. 

"Take her. I have no choice, so do it." he patted Chanyeol's head and acted like a Grandpa. Pfft.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------(A/N: Next chapter is Jinri going to her rivals' home and I'll reveal a new character. Thanks for reading ^.^ And, Sulli's POV on the next chapter)