Ex

The Queen of the Gangsters

Sulli's Point of View

"Ji-jinri-ah?" Tss, you're right, id***.

"Jinri. Jinri, w-why--"

I slapped him before he continued speaking non-sense things. How dare he?

"You have already met and knew Jinri. The weak, quiet, anti-social, nerd and ugly girl. Right?" I smirked. Those description are from him,

*flashback*

"Hyung, be careful, you might fall for her." My ears won't beleive on what I am hearing. Why would he say those words to him? 

"Impossible, TaeMin. How would I fall to a weak, quiet, anti-social, nerd and ugly girl?" I froze. Hearing those words from my boyfriend. I'm listening their conversation at the door. Supposedly, it's my birthday. What a great gift from him. I really appriciated it, sarcasm please.

*end of flashback*

He didn't respond anything. I smirked.

"AM I RIGHT?" I held his collar tightly to punch him but I calmed myself. 'Do not make decisions when you're angry' I always believe on that. He just nodded. I looked into his eyes.

Fear and sincerity. But, the hell I care? I let my hands go at his collar. If he talked non-sense, I'll really punch him.

"What do you want?" I said seriously. This isn't the time to make jokes.

"Jinri, let me explain." My temper just raised the moment I heard that. I breathe deeply to calm myself.

"Why do you need to explain when we're totally over? We're done with this sh**! Stop fooling me because it's over!" I shouted. Why just he can understand? Is he that stupid? It's really great that I broke up with him. I'm tired of his non-sense explanations!

"I felt something when the moment we've first met. I like you, and I'm sure. But that bet, that wasn't true. I-I love you when the days passed. And--"

"Stop! I hate those who are lying! Go away." Go away 'cause I don't want my feelings to be back again. Please. I''m holding back my tears. Go away, please.

He's not walking. Aish.

"GO AWAY BEFORE I COULD KILL YOU." He ran away. Aish.

I went inside and ran inside my room. I let myself cry. There are many questions in my mind? That I never answered as for now.

Why did he left me? Why did he hurted me? Why did he made me fall for just a bet? Why did he chose me? Why?

Chanyeol's Point of View

"But she really look like her!" Baekhyun pointed at Sulli's picture. There are some parts that resemble her (she's reffering to Jinri) But, impossible. Sulli must be enjoying her riches and fame. But, Baekhyun keeps on telling me that. 

"Okay, whatever." I ignored him and went to the kitchen to eat dinner. We'll train later. 

Baekhyun's Point of View

Chanyeol went out to our room. Aish! All of them are ignoring me! 

Jinri, she's a mysterious girl. She always look she's hiding something. She's hiding a big secret. I'm not sure but I think it's something related to us. I stared at Sulli's picture.

And, I remembered Jinri's face. If she'll take those eyeglasses and braces away. And fix her hair more. She could be like Sulli. But since some Korean faces are the same, I can still consider as a no. The door opened. 

Lay sat on the another side of the bed. "Hyung?" I called him. 

"I know what are you thinking." Bwo?

"Because we're thinking the same. Are we that suspiscious?" He continued and chuckled afterwards. 

"She really look like her. Why don't they notice it? She's hiding something. And I'm really sure of it." I just nodded to his explanations. 

"Hyung, we're the same. But, don't you think that we should be sure of our conclusions first?" He nodded. 

"DINNER! DINNER IS READY! IT'S TIME TO EAT! Yeah~" Kris hyung sang. We all went out of our room. He looks like forced to sing. Pfft. We have a dare game. And he was picked. His dare is to sing and shout to eat dinner while doing y dance for five times. 

He is standing in a chair. And Kai went to turn the light on and off. Pfft. Kris started his 'performance'. 

"DINNER! DINNER IS READY! IT'S TIME TO EAT! Yeah~" He continued doing it with expressionless face. Hyung looks stupid. Hahaha.

"Hahahahahahahahahahahaha." We laughed and I calm myself and take a video of it. This must be saved. I captured the derp faces of the 'derp squad'. And, all the members. Except for me. 

I hope that our friendship will last. 'Till the end. 

Sulli's Point of View

"Ma'am, do you want to ea--" 

"No! I don't want to. Leave me alone." I went to the training room where me and my groupmates will meet. 

I kicked the things I passed. I want to let out my anger. 

Aish, I'm not in a good mood. As I went there, I didn't saw any of my groupmates. Okay.

It's better to train alone. It's better to be alone. 

---------

(A/N: Sorry for the short UD. I can't promise anything but I'll try to make the next longer. Thanks for supporting :*)