Reality

Wonders of a Teenage Girl

Minho barged into the room. As soon as my eyes took in his fiery and angry state, I took a step away from Taecyeon. I glanced at Taecyeon before looking back at Minho. Taecyeon stiffened after Minho made his entrance, but did not move. All he did was move his head a little over and stared at Minho with still eyes. Then, a tiny smirk graced his face.

"How's it feel, Minho?" Taecyeon said. "Its a wonderful feeling isn't it?"

Minho glared at him with full on hatred. "Stay away from her," he said. "She's mine now."

Then, the smirk on Taec's face disappeared.

"I won't let you have her, Minho. She's too good for scum like you."

Minho, now taking the upper hand, smirked. Looking over at my frozen state, he whispered; just loud enough so Taec could hear.

"She doesn't think so."

Taec looked over at me as well, with a sad passion in his eyes. His eyes held a sort of disappointment and loss. His facial features that had seemed so beautiful to me earlier seemed to have aged, with stress and worry.

I felt so overwhelmed. I couldn't take this. What were they saying? Minho was my boyfriend, Taec was just..... someone important. Who were they talking about? Why do they seem so hateful around each other? All the happiness I felt while in Korea seemed to disappear in just those short minutes.

What is going on?........

Then, my mind went blank, exhausted from the overload. My eyes rolled back, and I could feel my body losing power. I fell backward, everything black...


2pm~2pm~2pm~2pm~2pm~2pm~


My sticky eyelids creaked open, taking in the bright sunlight basking in the room. Looking around, I saw that I was connected to an IV. Suddenly my head flooded with the memories and thoughts I had before I passed out. My mind ached with a splitting headache. My hands automatically reached over my hair and squeezed my head. Too many memories, bad ones, kept intruding on my sanity.

Just then, the door to the hospital room opened with a jolt.

"Mirae-ssi, calm down," Nichkhun gently said. "Its okay. You'll be alright."

Nichkhun reached and grasped my hands in his and lowered them down. When I stopped struggling against him, his hands left my hands on the white sheets of the bed. One gently my hair while the other reached toward the nightstand next to the bed. Grabbing the cup of water in his hands, he lifted it to my mouth. I sipped slowly, deep in thought.

After I finished drinking, I lifted my hands and took the cup from his hand and my mouth, and then set it back down on the nightstand.

"Mirae-ssi, are you alright now?" Nichkhun looked at me empathetically.

I gave a smile, wiltering smile. "Thanks to you, Nichkhun Oppa. Thank you."

Nichkhun grinned broadly at me. "No problem Mirae-ssi! I'm glad I can help."

Not able to smile back, I whispered softly. "Oppa, what happened to me?"

The slight smile on Nichkhun's face disappeared almost instantly.

"Mirae-ssi," he said, staring up at me with sad eyes. "I think there's something you might want to know before you continue dating Choi Minho."

I nodded slowly, urging him on.

He sighed.

"Several years ago, Taecyeon met this girl at the JYP building. She was a coordi and she was 21 years old. They started meeting up and we could all tell Taecyeon was really in love with her. He never lost that smile, that glint in his eyes. Around four months after they became friends, Taec decided to ask her to be his girlfriend. He set up a nice picnic at the park and everything, but when she showed up, she brought Minho with her. She introduced Minho to Taecyeon as her secret boyfriend. I don't know how Taec managed through the picnic, but when he got home, he was a mess. He came in drunk and could barely walk. he was heart broken for a while after that."

I sat there, with my eyes and mouth as wide as they could go. "Oh Nichkhun....... that's so sad."

Nichkhun, looking down at his hands in his lap, sighed again.


Then he looked up at me with pitiful eyes.

 

 

"That's not all, Mirae-ssi. There's more."