Butterflies

Wonders of a Teenage Girl

I stared at the outstreched hand in front of me. The tissue stayed dangling in my face.


"Miss, I don't want to see my seatmate crying all the way to Seoul."


Startled, I looked up at him. He had a gentle smile on his pretty face. I gently reached out to take the tissue from him.


"Thank you," I whispered.


"You're welcome." He smiled, a brilliant smile that radiantly shone.


I couldn't help but smile back.


"Well, since we will be sitting next to each other for the next few hours, let's get to know each other," he said, putting his hand in the empty space between us. "My name is Choi Minho."


This guy seemed really nice. In the while I was talking to him, I totally forgot about my worries. Smiling, I responded and grabbed his hand.


"I'm Kim Mirae. But you can me Mi."
 

"Good! Haha I'm not very good at memorizing names, especially long ones." Minho smiled at me. He has really big, brown eyes. Just like chocolate yum..... "But then again, with your beautiful face, I doubt I'm ever going to forget your name." One eye blinked closed.

 

Ohmygod is that a wink? Is Minho hitting on me?!

 


Did I mention how much I loved asian guys? I love HAM to death. I will do anything to get one!

H ott
A sian
M en
 

That's what HAM stands for. I was first exposed to HAM when I saw Junsu's boy band group. 2PM is the best and most amazing group in the history of asian idols! Wooyoung is my favorite! He's so adora-


"Hellooooo? Earth to Mi!" Minho waved his hand in front of my face.


I snapped out of my HAM fantasy and refocused my eyes on him. His face was a whole lot closer to mine. I blinked at him for a second and then whipped my head in the opposite direction, my face burning. He looked familiar.....
 

Keeping my head turned away from him, I mumbled. "Have we met before? I think I've seen you around somewhere."


He gave me an amused smile, but ignored my question.


"Mi, for the past 5 minutes you've been fantasizing, the seatbelt light has been flickereing like crazy. If you'd like to get to Seoul in one piece, I suggest you put on your seatbelt like the rest of us."
 

My face flushed even more. How could I not have noticed? Oh yeah I was thinking about HAM...... yummyyy....
 

I fastened my seatbelt and sat facing forward with my arms crossed on my chest.
 

"Thank you for telling me, Mr. Choi," I said, slighty sarcastic. "I'd hate to think of damaging my body in any way before I get to Seoul."


Minho gave me a genuine grin.


"No worries. I'd hate to think of a stupid accident scarring a beautiful woman like you."

 

 

 

Butterflies......