Friendships and Empty Lies

Wonders of a Teenage Girl

When we reached 2pm's dorm, I got a text from Minho. Omg yay!


Mi, how are you holding up?


I'm doing fine Minho Oppa! :)
 

"Mi, can you like, help us? Instead of smiling like an idiot to yourself?"


I looked up to see 2pm holding all of my bags.
 

"Haha sure!"

 

They were all struggling with my bags. Well I guess not all of them because only Nichkhun and Taecyeon were holding them..... -_- what happened to my nights in shining armor?
 

Completely forgetting about my text message conversation with Minho, I leaned over to pick up the bag Wooyoung left for food....
 

"Uhhh Mi...... pull up your s-shirt?" Taecyeon stuttered.
 

I immediately crossed my arm across my chest.
 

"YAH! Don't look there!" I muttered. "Its not yours to look at."
 

"I'm s-sorry...." Changing plans, he looked up at me with his puppy eyes. "Sawwy Mimi!"
 

Awwwwwww that's the cutest little face I ever saw!
 

Out of no where, Wooyoung popped out from behind the car, holding a corndog?
 

"Nooooo Mi! I do it wayy batter than him!" Wooyoung showcased his little baby face.
 

 

KYAAAAAA! HAM heaven!
 

 

"Awwwwwww Wooyoung you're so cuteee!"
 

I ran over to him to give him a bear hug. Wooyoung wrapped his muscley arms around me too, eating his corndog over my shoulder.
 

"Mi, what about meeee?" Taec complained. "I can do it too!"
 

Sticking my tongue out at him, I said. "Too bad, Oppa!"
 

"Yeah Taec! I'm her new favorite now! Mehhhhrongg!" Woo smirked at him.
 

"Why you-"
 

Wooyoung embraced me once again. "Mi, save me from this devil! I'm too cute too die!"
 

Putting my arms around his neck, I pulled him closer to me.
 

"Oh Woo baby, you are definitely too cute to die in the hands of Taec."
 

Just then, Junsu came running out of the apartment building. When it became clear Wooyoung wasn't gonna leave my embrace, I left his. For the sake of his adorable face.

 

"Yah! Jang Wooyoung, what were you doing to my sister?"
 

"Hyungggggg! Wooyoung hugged and kissed your sister!" Taec lied. "You should keep him away from her! She even has a boyfriend!"
 

"KISSED?! WHAT KINDA KISSING?!"
 

Taec looked over at me and Wooyoung and smirked.
 

"The bad kind, hyung! They were touching each other and kissing with TOUNGUE! My poor eyes couldn't take it anymore!" Taec dramatically hugged Junsu's side. "Thank God you came, hyung!"
 

Junsu's eyes burned...... and his eyebrows too......... smoke came out from his ears.... oh boy I was scared for my Woo baby.
 

"Actually hyung," Nichkhun started. "I was here the whole time..... but no one noticed me. Haha well Taec's lying. Wooyoung kept his hands and his lips to himself the whole time."
 

Junsu turned his ferocious glare from Wooyoung to Taecyeon. Hehe he's in troubleeeee!
 

"H-hyung. Wh-who are you going to believe? M-me or N-nichkhun?"
 

 

 

..................................
..................................
..................................

 

 

 

"Nichkhun."
 

 

 

Taecyeon then died.....


 

 

 

Haha just kidding!!!

 

 

Nichkhun prevented Junsu from hurting Taec, while Wooyoung was still hiding behind me whispering, "Fight, fight, fight,....."
 

Nichkhun held Junsu by his arms. "Dude stop it! We have a live broadcast tomorrow! Taec can't have scratches on his face!..... or anywhere else on his body....."
 

"Yeah Oppa," I said. "I'm hungry, tired, and bored..... let's go inside! Where are Junho and Chansung?"
 

"They're already inside, Mi," Wooyoung said. "They were hungry cuz they didn't eat lunch today."
 

"Yummyyy. Let's gooooo!"
 

I hooked arms with Wooyoung's outstreched elbow and walked into the building, leaving Taec, Nichkhun, and Junsu with my bags.
 

 

 

Ahhhh~ the fresh smell of new friendships!