New Drama

Heirs Afterstory

It has been a few days after the goodbye party. I've been getting many calls from various directors hoping to be in their upcoming drama. My usual respone is, "I'll call you back after I think about it. Thank you very much for considering me in your drama." One particular drama that caught my eye is called, "Love Triangle" and the leading actor is Woobin. I have considered all the good possibility since

1.) We acted together before so it wouldn't be awkward.

2.) We're good friends so we would have easy flowing chemistry.

3.) It is a ongoing drama with 100 episodes, therefore I would have constant income. I called Woobin and asked him more about this drama.

"Woobin. It's Shinhye!", I said sweetly. 

"Miss me already? Its only been three days!", Woobin laughed teasing me like always.

"No, silly. I was thinking about becoming the lead actress of this cool drama.", I said hinting Woobin.

"Cool drama? What is the plot about? Do you think it suits you?", Woobin seriously asked.

"Well, it's about two male cousins who fell in love with the same girl during high school. One boy known her longer, however the other created more memories with her.", I said, restating the summary the director told me.

"Wait... Shinhye! Of course you should do it! We'll be in another drama together! And this time, I'm the lead actor!", Woobin excitedly said.

"Ahaha, I still have to talked to my manager about it. Just wanted to let you know. However don't get your hopes high, Woobin.", Shinhye playfully said.

I called back the director the next day and told him that I was considering his offer. The director was very ecstatic. As I was searching through the web with my phone. I suddenly saw an article of me and Minho hugging during the goodbye party. I quickly clicked on the website and read the reactions.

  • Daebak! They are totally going out! Minho is so lucky to be with the most prettiest actress!
  • Look how close they are! MINSHIN FIGHTING~
  • Woobin must be so sad :( 
  • So jealous of Shinhye! I want to hug Minho too!
  • What about Woobin? I thought they were alot closer!?

I called my manager right away to discuss my new scandal with Minho and the drama offer. My manager said the scandal will go away on its own since Minho is overseas with his fan events and how it is a great idea to work with Woobin. The rating will definitely go up. I gave a call to the director and told him I accept his offer with his drama, Love Triangle. I texted Woobin right away about the news. 

  • Shinhye: Woobin! Guess who is your leading lady in your drama? ME.
  • Woobin: I'm so excited! I can't wait. Do you want to celebrate tomorrow afternoon? 
  • Shinhye: Sure! You know my address.

I refreshed my web page and a new article was released. 

"WOOBIN AND SHINHYE ARE THE MAIN LEAD OF THE UPCOMING DRAMA, LOVE TRIANGLE."

I tapped on it and was surprised at the reactions.

  • WOW. Shinhye is a two timer! She's messing with Woobin's and Minho's feelings.
  • I always hated her! How could she forget Minho?!
  • This will be the worse drama ever!

Tears formed and I started crying. This was the first time that people responsed in such a horrible way. I thought my fans would be proud and happy for me. My manager called, and I quickly answered.

"Why are my fans doing this?!", as I bawled my eyes out. 

"Calm down. We'll  figure this out. Don't worry.", my manager said comfortly. 

As I hung up the call, I received a message from Woobin and Minho.

  • Woobin: Hey Shinhye. I saw the articles. It's alright. I'm here. Just ignore them.

 

  • Minho: Congratulations on the new drama... Be strong! 

I smiled at both of their comforting messages. 

-at the cafe-

I walked in the cafe and saw Woobin sitting down waving to me. I sat down infront of him and smiled. 
"Hey Shinhye. Are you alright?", Woobin worriedly asked.

"Of course. Your message definitly comforted me so thanks.", I thanked him sincerely. 

As we were eating ice green tea bingsu, Woobin suddenly took a napkin and wiped my lips. I looked at him puzzled.

"You had cream on your lips.", Woobin explaining.

I nodded, thanking him. 

"If I had a brother like you, I would be blessed.", I said bubbly. 

"We'll never be more than that?", Woobin asked seriously.

I stared at him hoping to see a sign of teasing, but he stared right back. 

"Of course we'll never be more than that.", laughing off the awkward situation. 
Suddenly, my phone rang, scaring me, making me drop my spoon on the floor.

I answered my phone,"Yes manager?"

"SHINHYE. A SCANDAL WITH WOOBIN NOW? WHY WAS HE TOUCHING YOU AFFECTIONATELY? ARE YOU CRAZY! WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO. EVERYONE IS CURIOUS ABOUT YOUR RELATIONSHIP. COME TO THE OFFICE NOW.", my manager kept hollering and hung up on me before I even replied.

"We're in big trouble, Woobin. We have a dating scandal. Then we're doing a drama together. It is so suspicious. What are we going to do?", I said about to break down in tears.

Woobin got up from his seat and rubbed his hand back and forth on my back.

"It's okay... It is my chance to show you my true feelings.", Woobin softly said.

 

 

****thanks for giving my story a chance (: I know my stories aren't the best and they can be all over the place, but please bear with me. If you have any criticism or thoughts, please comment below. Thank you! I'll be looking forward to your responses.