Late Night Walk

Heirs Afterstory

"Thanks for dropping me off at home.", I said facing Woobin. 

Woobin smiled at me. As I was opening the door, Woobin grabbed my arm and slowly moved his hand down to my hand. 

"Shinhye... I really like you.", Woobin mumbled on my hand.

I quickly pushed my hand away from his lips and closed the door. I walked quickly to my apartment and shut the door. My back laid on the door while I slid down to sit down. I thought, "What am I going to do... I think I like Minho... But Woobin... poor Woobin." I started heading to my kitchen, cleaning the dishes. My phone started to ring, which scared me. I dropped a plate in the sink, luckily it didn't break. 

"Hello?", I said.

"It's Minho...", he said softly. 

"Oh. Hi.", I said awkwardly. I facepalmed myself wondering how dumb I sound. 

"Can I come over for dinner? I think we should talk.", Minho suggested. 

"Uhhhhhh.. yeah sure!", I awkwardly said. I facepalmed myself again and jumped up and down. 

I thought, "I sound so dumb! Get your act together, Shinhye."

"I'll see you later, then.", Minho said cheerful. 

I hung up the phone and started to scream. 

"AHHHH. I need to make dinner quickly! I need to go to the market. What should I make?"

All these thoughts started going through my head as I started looking up date night recipe for two on google. I rushed out the door and headed to the market, which is a couple blocks away. I bought some chicken , rice cakes, potato, cabbage, chili powder, and gochujang. I decided to make Dak Galbi (Spicy Korean Chicken). It was a simple and easy dish to make. I quickly opened my door and dropped the bags in the kitchen. I hurriedly put on my apron and started cooking. I rinsed and cut the chicken in bite size pieces. I sliced the potato and cabbage, while waiting for the chicken to soak in cold water. I suddenly cut myself with the knife, and winced in pain. However I just rinsed my finger with cold water and continued to cook since I didn't have time. I added the sauce to the chicken after straining the water. As I waited for the sauce to be absorbed in the chicken, I cleaned up the living and dining room. I set plates, silverwares, napkins and a lit candle on the table. I heated up the stove, and placed a saucepan ontop. I added olive oil and poured the contents onto the pan. After my dish was finish, I grabbed two bowls. I added the Dak Galbi into each bowl and placed it on the plate. I hurriedly went into my room to change into a simple attire. 

Buzzzzzzz~

I looked at the security camera and saw Minho. I ran to my bathroom to spritz on some perfume and check my image, then I ran back and calmed my breath down. I opened the door and greeted him with a smile. 

"Hey. Sorry I look like a mess. I just finish cooking.", I said sweetly. 

"You look great!", Minho complimented. 

As Minho took off his shoes and slipped on the slippers, he was in awe at the table. 

"It looks amazing!", Minho said as he pushed out a chair for me. 

I sat down and bowed, thanking him. Minho sat across from me and thanked me for the meal. As we ate, we talked, smiled and laughed the whole time. After dinner, I starting putting away the dirty dishes, I yelped because of the pain from my finger. I looked down to see blood gushing out form the cut earlier. I didn't realize it was this deep. Minho walked towards me asking what's wrong.

I quickly put my hands behind my back and replied, "Nothing". 

"What are you hiding behind your back?", Minho asked suspiciously. 

"It's nothing.", I looked down on the floor, shuffling my feet. 

Minho took my arm and saw blood on my fingers. 

"Shinhye! Let me wipe the blood off.", Minho said worried. 

Minho told me to rinse my finger in running water and asked where the first aid kit was. I pointed to the shelves near the TV. Minho took out the antibiotic ointment and wooden stick. He squeezed a decent amount of ointment onto the stick and took my finger. When he finished he took out a bandage and gentle wrapped it around my finger. I didn't realize how close we were until I looked into his eyes.

"Thank you...", I softly whispered, looking away from his face.

"Shinhye, do you want to take a walk?", Minho asked, walking toward the door.

"Yes.", I quickly said, without realizing. 

We went outside and strolled around the area. We went to a nearby park and saw oddly many couples around. I kept glancing at Minho, but he kept moving forward. I looked at Minho, promising myself it'll be the last time, and I tripped and started to fall. Luckily Minho caught me. 

"You need to stop hurting yourself.", Minho said with a light heart.

I looked into Minho's eyes and my heart and stomach was doing cartwheels. I quickly contained my thoughts and pushed myself off of Minho. I sat on a bench which was nearby and stared at the night sky. 

"It's beautiful.", I said outloud. 

"You're beautiful.", Minho whispered. 

I looked at him suprised at what he said. Minho looked back and smiled. I didn't look away and kept my gaze with his, then slowly our faces started to get closer to one another... and we kissed. After the walk, I said goodbye to Minho and entered my apartment. I thought, "I like him. I like him alot." as my heart was pounding in my chest. I saw something shining on my couch. I walked toward my couch to see a dream catcher. The one that was use to film, "Heirs." 

"What is this doing here?", questioning myself. 

I just then saw the envelope. I opened the envelope to see a letter inside. I unraveled the letter and read, "This dream catcher is suppose to catch bad dreams, and only pretty dreams come through the hole. -Heirs ♥ Be strong Shinhye. I'll always be here. ♥LeeMinho♥

 

I smiled as I hung up the dream catcher near my window. 

The dinner Shinhye made: http://mykoreankitchen.com/2007/01/17/delicious-dakgalbi-marinated-chicken-in-spicy-sauce-version-2/