Love Triangle

Heirs Afterstory

As Woobin and I went to my manager office to discuss the scandals, Minho was sitting down in front of my manager's desk waiting. 

"What are you doing here? I thought you're going overseas to hold an event with your fans?", I looked at him puzzled. 

"I pushed back the date. I need to settle things in Korea...", Minho said, referring to the scandals. 

"Okay, Woobin and Shinhye, have a seat. I have questions before I head out to talk to the CEO.", the manager said seriously. 

We all nodded in unison, ready to be integrated. 

"Do you guys actually like Shinhye? As in more than a friend kind of way?", the manager started off very bluntly. 

I glared at him with a "really?" face. 

"Yes.", Woobin and Minho said at the same time. 

For a second, I couldn't grasp on the situation. I turned to my left and faced Minho and I turned to my right to face Woobin. I thought, "What are you guys saying?! Are you guys crazy?"

After we left the office, I screamed to both of them, "WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING? WHY DID YOU GUYS LIE TO MY MANAGER. THIS MAKES IT MORE DIFFUCULT FOR ALL THREE OF US.",

"Calm down Shinhye. I liked you since the first conversation we had and that was doing the beginning of Heirs.", Woobin confidently said. 

"I liked you during the end of the drama. I didn't realize my feelings for you till later.", Minho shyly said. 

I thought to myself, "I'm closer to Woobin than Minho. However, Minho and I had a more intimate time together. I do like both of them, but who do I like more?"

I stared at them for a while wondering what should I do. I can't just ignore this situation, hurting both of the two guys that I cherish deeply.

"I... don't know. Give me time to think about it.", I said wearily. 

"Do want to go watch the sunset with me, Shinhye? I think you spent enough time with Woobin today.", Minho suggested. 

My heart did a flip like usually but I contained myself again.

I shook my head no, "It's alright. I don't think we should."

I thought, "Why does my heart always do that? Is it telling me that I like him? No way. There is no way that for the past couple months, I didn't realize that I like Minho."

"Shinhye, do you want to drive around to get your mind off of everything.", Woobin asked sweetly. 

Without realizing it, "Sure!", I said quickly, hoping Minho won't know my true heart. 

Woobin held my hand and walked me to his car. I turned around to see Minho staring at us, glumly. My heart broke in two. 

 

 

****Since this chapter was short, I might update two chapters later today. Keep on commenting your thoughts. Thank you!