First Script Meeting

Heirs Afterstory

I hurriedly entered the building, being ten minutes late. As I entered the room, I sat in my seat quietly hoping noone saw that I came in late. However Woobin caught me red handed.

"Shinhye, what time is it?", Woobin asked loudly. 

I glared at him hoping he knows that I'll kill him later when we're alone. I read my script and was impressed at the plot. It was very captivating and enthralling. I practice some lines and memorize phrases. I dilgently tried my best to get in the mood.

"Can we practice a few lines? Let's head in the hallway.", Woobin tapped on my shoulder.

I nodded and Woobin and I left my seat and left the room. 

"Hi, you dropped a piece of paper.", Woobin said. 

"Thank you.", as I grabbed the paper.

Woobin suddenly kisssed held my hand and kissed it. I jumped back, surprise at his actions. Woobin came closer to me as I backstepped to the wall. Woobin's hand was firmly placed near my face. He slowly approached my face, staring at me with those devilish eyes. I shut my eyes and mouth shut, then felt the tension went away. I carefully opened my eyes and saw Woobin backing up. 

"Shinhye... You don't like me?", Woobin quietly asked.

I took a moment to think, "I do... I like you... But I'm just not ready."

I thought, "Why didn't I just tell him that I like Minho. Stop being nice. You're just hurting him."

"If that is what it is then I'll keep trying. I like you Shinhye. I like you alot.", Woobin said with his sad eyes.

I nodded and left back to the room. After the first script reading was over, Woobin asked to take me out for lunch. I declined since I was tired and wanted to go home and rest. Woobin and I walked out of the entrance door and was approached by Minho.

"What are you doing here?", Woobin angrily said.

"Picking up Shinhye to go eat some lunch.", Minho smiled at me. 

I looked at Woobin, who was looking at what I was going to say.

"Could you drop me home?", I said cautiously. 

Woobin sighed in relief and Minho nodded. I entered Minho's car, and calmed my fast beating heart. 

"Do you want to come inside? I'll make lunch...", I said hopeful. 

"Sure, I would love that.", Minho said, smiling at me.

I blushed and smiled at his respone. As we wented my apartment, I quickly changed into a more comfortable out and put on my apron. I placed a thin hard bread on non stick pan and took out white cheese, marinara sauce and a bag full of spinach. I heated up the the stove to medium, added the cheese ontop the bread and allowed it to melt. After I placed the two cheese sandwhich on a plate and added the heated sauce and cleaned spinach onto the sandwhich. I ran a knife down onto each sandwhich to form four triangles. I quickly washed a box of strawberries and cut them out into hearts. I added the strawberries into two small bowls. Minho suddenly came into the kitchen during the commercials to hug my back. 

He whispered, "You're amazing."

I smiled at turned my head to face his. I pecked his lips and turned my head back to continue the lunch. Minho and I talked about our personal life. 

"Shinhye... I have to tell you something.", Minho seriously said.

"Mmm?", I said while chewing my sandwhich. 

"I know we are just getting to know each other, and I really do like youm however I have a overseas fan meet... I'm leaving tomorrow.", Minho said.

I nodded, "I understand. It's okay. I'll wait."

Minho smiled, "Thanks for understanding."

After lunch, we spent the whole afternoon together. 

 

**** I sincerely apologize for this late chapter. I have been out all day and will be going out later today. If I do not update another chapter, I will definitely write a longer chapter or something. Anyways, keep commenting your thoughts and my writing skills. I accept all criticism (: