Last Day of Filming

Heirs Afterstory

-Filming the Last Scene-

I stared at the screen watching Woobin and Minho act out their final scene. After director said, "Cut", everyone clapped for their hard work. 

"Shinhye! It is time for your final scene with Minho! Are you ready?", director said. 

I smiled and nodded. I stepped forward to the scene with Minho smiling at me. I thought to myself while smiling to myself, "Eventhough he can be annoying, he was a pretty good actor to work with."

"START", director said. 

I stood their waiting to turn around after I get a signal from the director. I was nervous, hoping that we would get this in one shot since it was a kiss scene. As soon as I got the gesture from the director, I slowly turned around and faced my partner. I smiled brightly as he hugged my waist and came closer to my face. I closed my eyes and closed my lips together to feel soft lips against mine. I slowly put my arm around his neck as he turned his head infront of the camera. 

"CUT", director said. 

I removed my arm around Minho's neck and pulled away from the kiss. Everyone clapped, thanked and bowed to one another. I shook hands with Minho and laughed at how awkward he placed his hands on my waist.

"Oh shush! At least we did it in one shot!" Minho said. 

"Because I'm such an amazing actress!" I said, laughing. 

"No, it is because I'm an amazing kisser, am I right?" Minho said while winking at me. 

"Ew gross! Get away! We have a goodbye party to attend tonight. Catch you later!" I waved goodbye and left to change. 

-Goodbye Party- 

I bowed to my director and thanked him for taking care of us and persistenting. I sat down near Woobin, someone who I've gotten very close to during the drama. 

"Shinhye! Do you like me? Why did you choose to sit next to me out of all the other seats?", Woobin teasingly said. 

"Hah! In your dreams!", I said.

"I'm so heartbroken! Should I drop you in the pool again?", Woobin laughed.

"Very funny! The water was freezing!", I sighed and complained while playfullying hitting him.

"Hey! Why are you messing with my girl?", Minho said out of no where.

"When did you come in?", I said with a smile. 

"Just now.", Minho said while staring at Woobin. 

I looked at Woobin, who was staring right back at Minho. I thought, "What's wrong with these guys? Did they have a fight again? Always arguing around me. So annoying and immature!"

"Stop it guys. Tonight is suppose to be a good night! It is our last day filming. I don't know why you guys have been acting like this for the last couple weeks. You guys were really close during the beginning of the drama.", annoyed by their actions.

They continued to have their staring contest so I just ate my meal. I grabbed a slice of lettuce, placed a small amount of rice and piece of meat inside. I closed the wrap and put is near Woobin's lips. 

"Stop staring at each other and eat.", I said to both of them, "Open up, Woobin." 

"Why didn't you give me a wrap? I was your partner!", Minho said. 

I glanced at Minho, to see a joking smile on his face but he was serious. I shrugged my shoulders and made another wrap for Minho. 

"Here.", I said, placing it on his plate. 

"She likes me better. She actually fed it to me.", Woobin laughed. 

I don't know why these two boys were acting like this, but the announcements started. 

"I'd like to thank Park Shinhye, Lee Minho and Kim Woobin for participating in my drama. The rating were off the roof!", director bowed at us and shook our hands.

*more announcements were made*

Everyone suddenly chanted, "KISS KISS KISS." 

I looked up from my food, toward the center of the room and saw two crew members turning red and pecked each other on the lips. 

"That wasn't a kiss! Did you see how Shinhye and Minho kissed today? It was daebak! Will you show us again guys?", a random makeup artist screamed. 

*everyone chanted in excitement*

I shook my head. I knew there was someone filming this party and didn't want a scandal to emerge. 

"Come on. It is the last day, Shinhye. Lighten up.", Minho encouraging the chant. 

I looked at him, expressing how crazy he is and wondering if he was drunk. He stood up and caught hold of my hand. As I stood up slowly, Woobin placed his hand on my arm, shaking his head.

"Don't do it...", Woobin said softly, looking down on the floor. 

Suddenly, Minho hugged me and everyone screamed in excitement. I played along, thankful that we didn't have to kiss, and hugged back, tapping his back. I let go, and sat down back in my seat, smiling at everyone having a good time.