Rehearsal

What We Went Through

"As Tiffany closes her eyes to feel Nichkhun's lips on hers, she was suddenly grabbed. Tiffany yelped and her eyes met with Wooyoungs. 

"Tiffany... I'm hurt.", Wooyoung said softly. 

Wooyoung let go of Tiffany's arm, and got up to face Nichkhun.

"I'm sorry Wooyoung. I couldn't help it.", Nichkhun apoligize. 

"Sorry?", Wooyoung laughed and punched Nichkhun's right side of his face.

Tiffany looked at Wooyoung, surprise at his actions.

"STOP RIGHT NOW.", Tiffany yelled realizing what just happened.

Nichkhun looked at Tiffany and smiled, "Tiffany, Wooyoung and I have some problems to discuss. Could you step outside?"

Tiffany nodded and slowly made her way to the door. As she closed the door, she heard slaps and grunts on the other side. Tiffany closed her eyes and controlled herself to not open the door to witness the scene. Tiffany walked down the hallway, tears forming. 

"What's wrong Tiff? Where's Nichkhun?", Taecyeon asked. 

Tiffany ignored him and left the hospital to the van. 

-at rehearsals- 

As everyone waited for Nichkhun's return from the hospital, the other partners were practicing their routines. When Nichkhun entered the room, all heads turned to him.

"What happened, bro?", Junsu worriedly said.

"What's wrong with your face?", Junho said afterwards.

"Are you alright?", Changsung said.

Tiffany looked up to see what the commotion was about. Tiffany mouth was wide opened as she saw a huge blue=purpleish bruise on his face. Tiffany rushed to Nichkhun and gave him a hug. 

"I'm okay! My makeup artist said she'll cover it up with makeup.", Nichkhun's lightly said, "Anyways lets practice, we wasted enough time." 

The dance was very steaming hot and required intimate touching. 

"Closer together, Nichkhun and Tiffany. Touch his face, don't be shy. Hold her waist passionately. Be like lovers!", the choreographer aggressively stated.

Tiffany slowly touched Nichkhun's face and stared into his eyes, as Nichkhun wrapped his hands on Tiffany's waist. Tiffany ily moved her hips side to side whiling descending to the floor making sure to slide her hands down with her. Nichkhun grabbed Tiffany's hand which was on his stomach, and pushed her back up facing each other. Tiffany slid to the right leaving Nichkhun's embrace to be twirling back into his embrace again. Nichkhun's gradually slid his hands down to her legs so Tiffany kicked her left leg around Nichkhun's waist, then slowly kicked her right leg around his waist, holding herself up by placing her hands on Nichkhun's shoulder. Tiffany placed both her legs down slowly and Nichkhun grabbed her waist to spin her around. Tiffany and Nichkhun's face were centimeters away. Everyone clapped in awe of their beautiful performance that was just taught to them.

"Bravo! It really felt like you guys were in love! It was beautiful.", the choreographer complimented.

Everyone clapped in awe, however the atmosphere was awkward between Nichkhun and Tiffany. As soon as the music ended, Tiffany pushed Nichkhun away and stood in a corner to drink water.

"That was an amazing performance! You guys look like a couple in love!", Jessica teased. 

"You guys looked like you were going to kiss! The fans would've went crazy!", Yuri laughed. 

Tiffany blushed and kept drinking her water to have an excuse not the reply. Suddenly, Nichkhun hugged her back, allowing water to spill from .

Tiffany quickly swallowed the water and screamed, "YAH. I could've died!"

"I'm sorry. I'm just happy.", Nichkhun smiled sweetly. 

Tiffany looked at him, then quickly looked away. Nichkhun came closer to her face, shocking Tiffany, however Tiffany stood as a rock. Nichkhun grazed his lips on her jaw, passing her cheeks to her ears, whispering, "I like you." Tiffany's heart fluttered and she looked at Nichkhun's eyes. Everyone's eyes were on them... 

 

 

**** I sincerely apologize for this late chapter. I have been out all day and will be going out later today. If I do not update another chapter, I will definitely write a longer chapter or something. Anyways, keep commenting your thoughts and my writing skills. I accept all criticism (: