Accident

What We Went Through

-car ride to the studio-

After lunch, Tiffany and Wooyoung headed to the studio. Tiffany checked the time on her phone, 1:04PM. Luckily Tiffany and Wooyoung will be on time to the rehearsal, which starts at 2:30PM. Tiffany thought, "I can't believe we have less than 24 hours to rehearse 3 songs and dance. What if I mess up the moves? I forget the lyrics." Tiffany the radio to block out her worried thoughts. Tiffany heard one of her favorite artist, Ariana Grande's song, "Problem." Wooyoung chuckled at Tiffany singing passionately . Wooyoung looked at Tiffany and smiled at her.

"You have such a great...", Wooyoung turned his vision on the road and suddenly stopped his sentence to brake. 

Tiffany looked up to see a van zooming in the direction of Wooyoung. Tiffany screamed.

Screeeeeeeeeeech and the metal hitting metal was the last sound Tiffany heard.

Tiffany slowly opened her eyes to see a white ceiling and the smell of clorox. Tiffany moved her head, and saw that she was in the hospital. Tiffany thought, "What am I doing here? What happened?" Suddenly the memories flooded back to Tiffany. Tiffany looked around and saw another bed next to her. Tiffany slowly got up to get closer to the bed. 

"Wooyoung... Wooyoung? WOOYOUNG!", Tiffany muffled in her cries.

The nurse ran in the room to calm Tiffany.

"Tiffany, please calm down. There are vistors here to see you both.", the nurse said quietly, trying to comfort Tiffany. 

As SNSD members rushed to Tiffany, hugging her and crying with her, 2PM members ran to Wooyoung's side. 

"What happened Tiffany? We were waiting to start, then we got a call from the hospital saying you guys were in a car accident?", Seohyun said worriedly. 

"Wooyoung...", was all Tiffany could say. 

The doctor came inside the room and asked everyone to calm down so he could explain the situation.

"As you can see Wooyoung still haven't woken up, since the van collided to the driver's seat, so it'll  take a couple days to recover fully. Contrary though, Tiffany was just shocked with the impact, but she should be fine now. Please be safe next time."

"Thank you", everyone said bowing. 

"What are we going to do? Wooyoung can't be with us doing KCON. He was your partner, Tiffany. We're heading out tomorrow at 11:30AM...", Yuri questioned. 

"So who'll be my partner?", Tiffany asked. 

Tiffany really wanted to go since she was from L.A. Tiffany was discouraged. 

"Hey, I know you want to go so you can have my partner. I don't need to go.", Sunny said brightly. 

"Really? Thank you so much! I love you!", Tiffany happily said, hugging Sunny.

When Tiffany let go of Sunny, Nichkhun touched her shoulder. Tiffany turned around, seeing Nichkhun holding out his hand. Tiffany looked at him, puzzled.

"Oppa? What are you doing?", Tiffany curiously said, while looking at everyone staring at them.

"I'm your partner.", Wooyoung smiled sweetly at her. 

Tiffany could hear her members whispering to each other. Tiffany could only hear a few words.

"Him? Oppa? Date? 1AM?"

"Well, lets head out to the studio. We need to rehearse all night.", Taecyeon sighed. 

Everyone nodded in agreement and headed out. Tiffany and Nichkhun waited for everyone to leave. 

"Give me a moment. I want to say goodbye to Wooyoung.", Tiffany quietly said. 

Nichkhun nodded and left to wait outside the door. Tiffany approached Wooyoung's side and caressed his face. 

"I'm sorry, Wooyoung... I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have the radio. I'll do anything to repay you so you have to wake up!", Tiffany started increasing her volume and sobs. 

Nichkhun entered and saw Tiffany crying. NIchkhun came closer to her and gave her a sweet hug on the back. 

"Keep crying... Let it all out. I'm here.", Nichkhun whispered softly in her ear. 

Nichkhun still holding Tiffany's waist, Tiffany turned to face him. 

"Nichkhun...", Tiffany tears stopped while looking up at NIchkhun's eyes. 

Nichkhun bended his neck closer to Tiffany's lips and Tiffany slowly closed her eyes.