Dinner Date

What We Went Through

Tiffany walked to the back of the building wearing a simple long white muscle tank, black leggings and black platforms. When she saw Nichkhun, she waved and quickly walked toward him. Since Nichkhun parked infront of the entrance, she was able to quickly get in. Nichkhun went to his trunk and handed Tiffany a brown bag through the window. Tiffany rolled up the window, and searched the contents in the bag. It had a black sweater for men, black beanie and black square frame sunglasses inside. Tiffany laughed on how goofy she'll look, but hurriedly wore them anyways. Tiffany tapped on the window, indicating that she was finished changing. Nichkhun sat in the drivers seat and smiled at Tiffany as he started the car.

"I love your hair. It is really out of this world.", Nichkhun laughed.

Tiffany got suspicious and laughed when she saw how ridiculous her hair looked through the car mirror, "You remind me of my brother! You both never tell me how funny I look! You just compliment me. Luckily I got use to my brother tatics."

Tiffany giggled to herself recalling the memories with her brother as she was fixing her hair.

"So I'm just an older brother to you?", Nichkhun asked

"Mhm, you're really nice and you saved me two times today!", Tiffany said brightly. 

Nichkhun stayed quiet and kept his focus on the road.

"So, where are we going to eat?", Tiffany asked trying to diminish the sudden awkward atmosphere. 

"Hmmm, how about American food? Burgers and fries?", Nichkhun replied with no emotions.

"Sounds yummy! I miss America.", Tiffany said happily.

"Isn't SNSD attending KCON this Saturday?", Nichkhun curiously asked.

"Yeah, I hear that 2PM is one of the most anticipated boy group that will be attending.", Tiffany complimented. 

"Thanks. I hope we'll pass by each other during KCON.", Nichkhun smiled.

(KCON is a event in the United States to celebrate Korean entertainment and culture.)

-At some burger joint-

"How many people?", the waitress asked.

"Just two.", Nichkhun said under his black mask and sunglasses.

"Is it cold? I can turn down the air conditioner.", the waitress kindly asked.

"It's fine. I prefer wearing my mask and glasses.", Nichkhun replied.

"Enjoy your dinner. If you need anything, just call me.", the waitress said flirty.

Tiffany looked around her shirt to see a nametag. The waitress' name was Victoria. 

"Wow, Nichkhun. You're still popular with the ladies when hidden under all that clothes.", Tiffany jokily said.

"I have my eyes set on one girl.", Nichkhun softly said.

Tiffany didn't hear his comment and went through the menu. Victoria came back rather quickly. Tiffany rolled her eyes at her, "What a flirt." I shook my head in disagreement with Victoria's actions.

"You don't want fries? I thought you liked them?", Nichkhun said.

"Oh no! I do like them. Sorry, I was in my own little world.", Tiffany replied.

As they ordered, Victoria kept getting closer to Nichkhun. Because Tiffany had her sunglasses on, she was able to portray that she was looking down reading the menu, but her eyes were watching the waitress and Nichkhun. 

"So, who is your friend. She is quiet. She isn't your girlfriend right?", Victoria asked curiously.

Tiffany glared at her and thought, "Wondering if he is single, huh? You shouldn't be flirting with a total stranger! That's just weird."

"No, just friends.", Nichkhun said.

Tiffany looked up and Victoria and smiled. 

"Yeah, we're just friends. We're like brothers and sisters. We're super close.", Tiffany said, hoping she would go away.

Victoria got our order and left with a happy smile on her face.

"So, can I call you oppa?", Tiffany jokily said. 

"Sure... if you want.", Nichkhun replied monotoned. 

***They ate and talked about their memories when they debuted. 

Tiffany got out of the car after he parked a couple blocks away from her dorm. 

"Thanks for the ride home, oppa. And thanks for the dinner. I really enjoyed tonight. I'm glad that I have an amazing oppa like you. ", TIffany brightly said.

"No problem. I'll see you later.", Nichkhun replied.

When Tiffany entered the dorm, the members ran toward her because they were curious about her where abouts. All the members rambled and integrated before Tiffany could even close the door. 

"You know the manager will kill you if he finds out you came home at 1AM!", Yoona exclaimed.

"I stayed up just for you and it's three hours pass my bedtime!", Seohyun tiredly said.

"I texted you... Why didn't you answer? I was worried sick.", Taeyeon said softly. 

"Like O-M-G. We were dying waiting. What did you do? Did you go on a date with a boy? It can't be Wooyoung because Taeyeon and Seohyun saw him leave with the 2PM members.", Jessica said in English.

"What are you wearing? Is that a guy's sweater? Did Wooyoung give it to you?", Sunny asked.

"You know you're going to get caught and have another scandal! Be careful at least!", Yuri said.

Before anyone else could ask another question, Tiffany replied, "I was just hanging out with my oppa."

As Tiffany left inside her room, the members looked at each other, with a puzzled face. 

"Brother? Isn't her oppa in the United States?", Sooyoung asked.

Everyone nodded agreeing. 

Tiffany finish changing, removing her makeup and started brushing her teeth. 

~You have a message~
Tiffany checked her phone, still brushing her teeth. It was a text message from a phone number that isn't saved on her phone.

  • XXX-XXX-XXXX: Hey Tiffany! I miss you already. Goodnight, sweetdreams.

Tiffany ignored the message and finish brushing her teeth. After she settled in bed, she checked her phone again to reread the message sent. After some thought about who it was, she replied.

  • XXX-XXX-XXX: Hey Tiffany! I miss you already. Goodnight, sweetdreams. 
  • Tiffany: Wooyoung?