How It All Started

What We Went Through

Location: Show Music Core

Tiffany: Hello viewers! I'm SNSD, brighter than mushrooms, Tiffany! *winks*

Taeyon: I'm SNSD leader, Taeyeon *smile brightly*

Seohyun: And I'm SNSD, maknae, Seohyun! Today TaeTiSeo is here to present you the hottest, most iest boy band worldwide! *puts fingers near her lips with a seductive look* 

Tiffany, Taeyeon, Seohyun: Welcome 2PM to the stage!

*audience screams*

-2pm enters the stage- 

***several singers/groups later

Tiffany, Taeyeon, Seohyun: That is all for tonight! Goodnight! *smiles and waves goodbye*

As TaeTiSeo rush back to their fitting room to get their belongings to head home, they met 2PM in the hallways. 

*Tiffany, Taeyeon, Seohyun bows*

*2PM members bows*

Taeyeon: *smile brightly* You guys put on an amazing show! 

Junsu: Thanks! You guys were great MCs!

Junho: Totally agree! 

Changsung: Oh! Before we forget guys, we have to talk about our duet! Lets go to SNSD's fitting room to discuss more about it. *smiles at Taeyeon*

Taeyeon: Sure! Our fitting room is kind of far, so lets go!

Tiffany stood awkwardly behind Seohyun, thankful that she is tall and blocking her view from the rest of the 2PM members. While Taeyeon, Junho, Changsung and Junsu left to talk about their duet, Seohyun turned around towards Tifffany, after finishing making small conversations with Chansung, Nichkhun, Taecyeon and Wooyoung. 

Seohyun: *glares at Tiffany and whispers in her ear* Stop being rude and say hi to them. Who cares if Wooyoung told the whole world about liking you. 

Tiffany: *rolls her eyes and whispers in Seohyun's ear* You know I had too many scandals this year. I can't afford to get yelled at by our manager again. 

Seohyun: *giggles and very loudly said* Tiffany is being shy because Wooyoung is crushing on her! *moving aside to show Tiffany's face to them*

Tiffany: *blushes and awkwardly smiles* Hi. 

*everyone except Tiffany burst out laughing* 

Taecyeon: Tiffany being shy?! I didn't know my best friend had this side to her. Do you like Wooyoung? Is that why? *highfiving with Wooyoung*

Taecyeon: Lets leave Seohyun and Nichkhun, so the love birds can talk it out. *teasing Tiffany*

Seohyun: Yeah, I'm going to head to the fitting room to get my stuff. Tell the others that we'll go out and eat in another hour! I'm starved!

Taecyeon: Good plan! Ready to go, Nichkhun? *looking at Nichkhun*

Nichkhun: *shyly said* Hey stop messing with Tiffany. She's uncomfortable. 

Tiffany: *looks in Nichkhun direction and smiles thankfully* I'm kind of tired from all these schedules recently. I'm heading back to the dorm. Enjoy dinner though!

Nichkhun: *smiles back at Tiffany* I'll walk you to your fitting room. 

Tiffany: Thanks, I'd appreciate that *smiles brightly*

Wooyoung, Taecyeon: *stares at each other* What just happened?

Taecyeon: I thought we were all trying to get Tiffany to like you? What is Nichkhun doing?

Wooyoung: *shrugs* maybe he is going to talk to her about me and explain what a wonderful guy I am! *smiles opttimisticly*

-Tiffany and Nichkhun walks down the hallway, away from everyone- 

Tiffany: Hey, I just want to say thanks for saving me back there. I just don't want to have another scandal.

Nichkhun: Yeah, I understand. 

Tiffany's high heels suddenly broke and she started to fall face forward. Nichkhun hurriedly caught Tiffany shoulders and fell. As Tiffany opened her eyes after the fall, she saw Nichkhun below her. Their lips was inches away from each other. They stared into each others eyes, which seemed like enternity. Nichkhun slowly started to inch his face closer to hers. 

Tiffany: *blushes and quickly got up* Sorry...

Nichkhun: *embarrassed* Hah, don't worry about it. Are you okay? *slowly started to get up*

Tiffany: Yeah I'm fine. Thanks for saving me by the way. You saved me twice in a row today. *laughs* How should I repay you? *playing around*

Nichkhun: Actually, are you hungry? Do you want to go out and eat? I got hats, sunglasses and clothes in my car. It'll hide us from the paparazzi.

Tiffany: I would like that alot *smiles*

Tiffany entered her fitting room after telling Nichkhun to wait for her at the back entrance with their disguise ready, she smiled to herself. 

Taeyeon, Seohyun, Changsung, Junsu, Junho: *looking at one another with a puzzled look wondering why is Tiffany smiling to herself*