Dating Lie

What We Went Through

The next morning, Tiffany checked her phone to see if she has gotten any new message from that number. None. Tiffany shrugged, and started her morning. She had a CF commerical therefore she put very minimal makeup and a simple outfit.

Tiffany's manager called, "Good morning, Tiff. Are you ready for the day? I also have good news for you. The company decided to allow you to date... Wooyoung." 

Tiffany shocked, "What? Wooyoung? But I don't like him!"

The manager sighed, "But it'll increase your popularity and allow you to make more money. It is a good idea."

"...", Tiffany said nothing. 

"SM Entertainment and JYP Entertainment has already released a statement that you and Wooyoung decided to publicly date."

Tiffany hung up the phone, in shock and how things turned out so quickly. As she went outside and entered her van, Wooyoung was inside. 

"What are you doing here? This is my van! Get out.", Tiffany angrily said.

Wooyoung laughed, "We're doing the CF together silly. I just got the news that we're dating. You must've too, huh?"

Tiffany glared at him. Tiffany thought, "How can he look so happy and excited. Everyone knows I don't like him."

They entered the premises and saw a wedding scene on the beach. It had a white cloth ontop of the sand and many chairs with pink bows tied around them. 

"What CF commerical is this?", questioning the director. 

The director ignored my question, "Congratulations. I hope you guys are very happy together."

"Thank you! I'm glad you took my offer on the new scenery. I appreciate it.", Wooyoung smiled. 

Tiffany sighed wondering why is she here and making sure to yell at the manager. 

As Tiffany was getting ready for the wedding scene, Wooyoung peeked and smiled at her. 

"You look stunning!", Wooyoung happily said. 

"Wooyoung, we need to talk later.", Tiffany monotoned said. 

"Are you asking me on a date? I didn't know you had that into you!", Wooyoung said excitedly. 

"Just hurry up and lets finish this commerical.", Tiffany rolled her eyes. 

"Okay, great job! Now Tiffany you're too stiff with Wooyoung. Get closer. Wooyoung, get close to her lips and go in for the kiss.", the director said. 

"No thank you. I would appreciate it if there was no kiss scenes. I refuse.", Tiffany quickly replied.

"It's alright, director. She is still shy.", Wooyoung agreeing with Tiffany.
Wooyoung whispered in Tiffany's ear, "I know you don't like me. I know our companies forced us to fake date. And I know that I have competition. But I will still use it to my advantage."

Tiffany thought, "Competition?"

Tiffany nodded, "Whatever..." 

-in the van-

After shooting for the whole morning, Tiffany and Wooyoung decided to eat to fill up their starving bellies. 

"What would you like to eat? American food?", Wooyoung said, knowing she was born in the states. 

Tiffany thought, "Nichkhun... We ate American food yesterday. *laughs to herself* I should've gotten his number. He is so caring and kind."

"I don't care.", Tiffany replied after getting her mind back together. 

They drove in silence, and the awkward atmosphere was increasing, however Tiffany nor Wooyoung said anything. Tiffany received a text message from the number last night. 

  • XXX-XXX-XXX: Hey Tiffany! I miss you already. Goodnight, sweetdreams. 
  • Tiffany: Wooyoung?
  • XXX-XXX-XXXX: No... it's Nichkhun. 2PM and SNSD is collaborating tomorrow at KCON. So, tell your "boyfriend" to take you guys to the studio. 
  • Tiffany: Alright? Are you okay? You sound like you're annoyed.

Tiffany waited for his respone, but he never answered.

"So we're collaborating tomorrow for KCON. After we eat, lets head to the studio.", restating what Wooyoung texted her. 
"Sure. Who were you texting?", Wooyoung asked curiously. 

"Nichkhun.", Tiffany replied smiling. 

Wooyoung didn't respond after that. 

 

 

***Keep commenting your thoughts on the story. Thank you again! I might be updating two more times later today, since this chapter seemed kind of bland and short! (: