Time for change!

You're mine!

I don't even recognize myself anymore. Since when did I turn to be a softy?
How can someone hurt my heart so much? I've never wanted this. It felt like I was lost, hearing Kai's words on the background. I felt so much pressure, betrayal and many other feelings. There was never a time in my life that I felt like this. Does this mean I'm heartbroken? I don't even know anymore..
My heart is shattered. Kai was like a glue to my heart. Once it wasn't there, it will fall apart in pieces. So I'm in love with a monster? My poor first love..
But everythings makes sense now, my heart that's hurting, me acting like an idiot. I know the excact reason now..
Kai is controlling my heart..


What did you just say Miyuu?' Jinwoo interrupted my thoughts. N-nothing.. since when were you here Jinwoo?' I laughed fake. I hope he didn't hear me, I don't want anyone to find out that I'm in love with Kai. 
I was searching for you, where were you all this time?!' Jinwoo said irritated. He just ignored my question..
I need to get away from this person, I want to turn back to my old self. Jinwoo and Kai are both getting in my way.. Let me tell you something Jinwoo, I don't want you to bother me again. Tell me the fee that you want for harassing you. I'll get a job and pay you then. So just leave me alone okay?' I said.
Jinwoo's expression suddenly changed after I spoke. His eyes were cold. The atmosphere felt tense. What did I do wrong? Jinwoo took a step forward. Heh.. You can never pay so much. Do you think I'll just leave you alone? Listen carefully to these words, I'll never leave you alone, you're my pet after all. You're Mine! Jinwoo said coldy. At first I thought he was just joking, but this guy is serious. He's not normal, this is really scary. He drives me nuts! Jinwoo laughed and walked away.
I just stood there with my mouth open. Is he trying to kill me?

At home ~
MIYUUUUUU COME DOWN!' Mum yelled. What for? I went down. Yes mum?' I said. Come sit here, my child' Mum pointed at the chair next to her. I sat as I was told. My mum's eyes were sparkling. You're going to move to the big city Miyuu! Huh.. wait... WHAAAAAAAAAT?! I screamed. My mum nodded and smiled.
I want you to enter the famous highscho- WHICH HIGHSCHOOL?! I interrupted my mum.
The Byuankhang Highschool' Mum said proud. I don't want that mommy! That school is aslo too expensive!' I whined as a baby. No I've enough money for you to go there. Besides that, I've met the principal from that school in the supermarket. You know that he's my old childhood friend right? So you can go there for free! The school is known for his good education. I want my daughter to have the best education' Mum said.
I can't say no to my mum, she always thinks about me. My mum is the only one I've had since my dad passed away. And what about you mum? Are you staying here?' I asked. Yeah, I'm staying here with your little brother. That's the best for Maki' Mum said. And where am I staying then?' I asked disappointed. Don't worry Miyuu, you're going to stay with your uncle Li' Mum ethusiastic.
If I think about it is definitely a good choice for me, I'll never meet Jinwoo or Kai again! Also uncle Li is really great.. why not? I have nothing to lose. When am I going?' I asked. You're already going tomorrow. I've packed you're things' Mum said. You did? Thank you mommy, I'll go and study really hard!' I smiled.
My mum had tears in her eyes when I said that. I hugged my mum. I feel that my life is going to change!

The next day ~
Uncle Li was honking his honk outside. I needed to be quick. Did you forget anything? Mum said. No, I've everything' I said. Mum looked at me. You've really have grown, haven't you? I laughed. Maki come here, give your big sister a hug! Maki jumped at me. Come back soon Miyuu' Maki said. He touched my cheek with his little sticky hands. Ofcourse I'll come visit you and mum' I answered him. Promise?' Maki doubted. Promise!' I kissed his forehead. I put Maki on the ground. After that I hugged my mum. Take good care my child, Mum said while she hold me tight. You too mommy!' I replied. I'll come home soon' I said. My mum let me go. I kissed my mum. I love you! I said while I opened the door. Mum smiled. I walked to uncle Li's car. I went in the car. When I sat I looked at my mum and little brother. They were waving at me. I waved back.
Ready?' Uncle Li said. I breathed out. Ready' I said determined. We drove off. 

We arrived at my uncle's place. Welcome Miyuu, I've one rule you need to obey' Uncle Li said serious. Rule?! I want to go back already. Eh.. and that is? I asked carefully. The rule you neet to obey is: Behave how you behave at home, because this is also your home. You can do everything what you want' Uncle Li said with a smile. How could I doubt about my uncle? He's the sweetest uncle ever! I laughed. Okay thank you unle, take good care of me! I smiled.
If you want you can go outside and explore the city' Uncle Li said. Yeah I'll do that, I want to have a new hairstyle anyways. Uncle Li gave me the keys. Just give me a call if you need me to pick you up.  Okay!

After walking for ages, I found a hairdresser. I opened the door.
Welcome dear! May I help you?' the worker asked me. Y-yeah.. Can you give me a totally new look? I want to start over, that's why. Ofcourse dear, let's begin immediately!
After 20 minutes she finished. Here take a look, she showed me the mirror. I looked in the mirror, my mouth fell open.
I was standing there with dark brown hair with blond tips. My hair was shorter than normal, just over my shoulders.
And my light brown eyes were standing out, because of the new color of my hair. Nobody could recognize me now!
I paid and thanked the worker.
I went back.

Uncle Li look at me! Uncle Li stopped watching the TV. He looked at me.
Miyuu? I barely could recognized you! Uncle Li said. Yeah now I can really move on! 
I really like it!' I laughed. It's indeed cute' Uncle Li said. Let's eat now, I've waited for you!' Uncle Li said.
When we finished eating, I went to sleep.

The next day~
I was standing in front of the school gate. It was so big. My heart will never hurt anymore. I'll feel here at peace.
But this time I want to have more friends. I want to have fun again!
Time for change' I whispered happily.
The schoolground was crowded. I was walking when a girl bumped into me. My books fell on the ground.
Hey look out! I yelled. But the girl didn't listen. She was screaming the word The Princes. The Princes? Everyone was screaming the same. Is it me or is this school weird? I bent down to pick up my books. There are they!' girls were screaming. I stood up. Who are those princes, they talking all about? I looked and saw 3 boys walking. When the boys were closer, I looked better at them. They look so ho-...  My heart skipped a beat.
My books fell on the ground. I couldn't breath for a moment. No this can't be..  KAI IS ONE OF THE PRINCES..?!