DOUBLE DATE?!

You're mine!

Kai is the one who stole my first kiss?! Misaki won't be happy if I told her that Kai kissed me. And how can I get my revenge, if he's the one who Misaki likes. Misaki is precious to me! She won't forgive me if I hurt him.. I need to think, I'll come up with a plan. But now I've to rest.

At school ~
Hi Miyuu!' Misaki said happily. Oh.. hey Misaki' I replied. What's wrong?' Misaki said worried. Nothing, it's just.. I didn't get enough sleep' I said. Well the truth is, Kai was the whole night in my mind. Here take my coffee' Misaki offered me her coffee. I took a sip. Thank you Misaki, it's just what I needed' I said. The bell rang. Let's go to the classroom or we will be late' Misaki said while she grabbed my hand. Oh Misaki.. I'm so thankful that you're my best friend! I can't take revenge on that jerk or else I'll hurt Misaki. I can't let that happen.. no matter what!

Saturday ~
Mum?' I said slowly. Yes honey?' mum said. Do I look beautiful in this clothes? You look gorgeous my child!' mum said. Really? Okay then I'm done' I said. I'm going mum!' I said quick. I won't be here for dinner, so don't worry mum' I said. O-okay, take good care of yourself Miyuu' mum said.
Misaki, c'mon let's go.. you look fine okay?' I said. Misaki blushed. I'm so happy! And she hugged me tight. What's so special about that jerk? I just don't get it.

At the concert ~
It's crowded. MISAKI I'M GOING TO THE TOILET!' I screamed. Sorry I lied, but I need to do this. I tried to get out of this crowd. WTF.. those girls are crazy?! I snucked into the building. It wasn't that easy, I climbed through the pipeline. I saw a door with the text: PROHIBITED. I opened the door. When I walked in the room, I saw a boy round my age. He was busy with changing his shirt. He opened his mouth trying to scream. But I was faster, I put my hand on his mouth. I-I-I'm not a ert nor a kidnapper' I said embarressed. I need to speak to a certain someone, please can you help me?' I whispered. He looked confused. KNOCK, KNOCK. No hell no.. someone knocked on the door! I looked at the boy and begged him. The boy looked at my hand. I removed my hand. I hope you've a good reason.. he whispered. KNOCK, KNOCK. I'M CHANGING, DON'T COME IN!' the boy yelled. I sighed. I was saved, lucky! Tell me now, who's this certain someone you want to speak?' he asked. Okay.. uh.. I need to speak to Kai. So you're one of those crazy fans, I've seen many of them but you're an exception.. really.. are you so desperate that you even harass someone, just to speak to Kai?!' he said furious. NO.. I need to speak to that jerk! He did something unforgiveable to me okay?! I'll never be a fan of an like him!' I shouted angry. You're still thinking about me little chicken?' someone whispered in my ear. I felt the breath in my neck.I turned around and saw Kai with a smirk on his face. My heart was beating faster. I couldn't say anything. Why is that? Is that why they call him the Ice Prince?  You know her Kai? Of course, she's my little chicken!' Kai said while he put his arm around my neck. So she was telling the truth.. the boy said. What I'm doing? This is my only chance. I pushed Kai's arm. G-GO ON A DATE WITH ME KAI!' I said embarressed. Kai looked confused. I-I-I MEAN A DOUBLE DATE!' I said quickly. What do you mean?' Kai still looked confused. As apologize for what you did to me, you've to go on a date with my best friend. She is a big fan of yours. So let's go on a double date' I said. You're going too, with who?' Kai asked. Uh.. with.. I forget to bring a partner with me, then I saw the boy and I got an idea.. WITH THIS GUY OVER HERE!' I put his hand over his mouth again. Please Kai.. it's really important. And I'll forgive you!' I begged him. He looked sad. What's wrong? Is he going to refuse it? If that is what you want' Kai said tired. Let's meet over 2 hours. I'll wait with Jinwoo at the cafe on the corner. Kai didn't wait for my reply and left the room. I jumped in the air. OMG Misaki is going to be so happy! While I was smiling like an idiot, someone coughed. I turned around. I saw that the boy crossed his hands and looked very angry. Jinwoo is your name right..? You're so kind to invite me to this date' I said sarcastic. WHAAAAAAT?!' he yelled. SEEYOU OVER 2 HOURS HONEY!' I screamed. And ran away. A double date, this is interesting!