This can't be!

You're mine!

Miyuuuu..' someone whispered. I wanted to talk, but couldn't. What is this? Why can't I talk? Miyuuuuu..' someone said louder. Who's this? This joke is not funny anymore.. I was trapped in darkness. I just stood there. SOMEONE HELP ME! 
How could you, Miyuu?' Kai's voice said. Are you here Kai? What have I done? Kai, save me! How could you, Miyuu?' Kai repeated. Where are you Kai? It's over, I'll leave you forever' Kai whispered. NO DON'T LEAVE ME KAI! I don't want you to leave me! There was a painful silence. Stay with me Kai..' I whispered. My voice came back!

Kai P.O.V.
My body reacted on his own.  I hurried to the hospital as fast as I could.
I'm I in love with her?! But I need to forget her, she already has Jinwoo. I saw it myself, how she was hugging Jinwoo. Her face was so red. It was so irritating, to see her blushing. I couldn't bear the idea, that when she wakes up, she wants to see Jinwoo. There's no place for me in her heart. That's why I left the hospital as soon as possible. I'm going to drink something with Ayumi. Ayumi is the only girl that will cheer me up right now. 

The light of the sun was shining on my face. Slowly I opened my eyes. I must have a nightmare, w-wait where am I?! MIYUUUUU!' Tamasaki cried. Tama..?' I said confused. The door opened, and Jinwoo walked in. When Jinwoo saw my face, he dropped the coffee and run to me. YOU'RE AWAKE!' Jinwoo shouted enthusiastic.
Where am I?' I said still confused. In the hospital, you don't remember?' Jinwoo said. N-no..' I said. You fainted and I brought you here. Tamasaki's face looked pale, when Jinwoo said that. They're obviously hiding something from me.. Are you sure?' I asked curiously. Y-yeah ofcourse!' Jinwoo said quick. Do you want to drink something?' Jinwoo asked nervous. I need to know, why they're so nervous.. No thank you! But can both of you leave me now, because I need to rest?' I asked friendly. S-sure, I'll visit you later, well take care!' Jinwoo said and walked out. G-goodbye! Tamasaki said. He was just about to leave, until I grabbed his arm. You stay here! I said threatening. W-what? Tamasaki whispered. Tamasaki never looks away, only if he hides something. Tell me, he was lying right?' I asked. Tamasaki looked away. I'm right! But.. why? It looks like Jinwoo even threatened Tamasaki. I'm sure Kai was there! If Kai was there, maybe he knows what happened. I need to speak to Kai. It's okay, you can go. I believe you Tamasaki' I said. Sorry Tamasaki that I'm using you right now, but I feel like Jinwoo was eavesdropping. O-okay, sleep well!' Tamasaki walked out quick.
I'm glad I climbed often in trees as a child. This is my chance! I jumped from the 1st floor.

You underestimate me Jinwoo!

Jinwoo P.O.V.
Fortunately, she believed Tamasaki. I knew that she became aware that I was hiding something. But how could I say, that Kai carried her and rushed to the hospital with her? She'll fall in love with him, and my revenge won't succeed. When she slept, she was whispering, 'Stay with me Kai'. I absolutely can't let that happen, she need to fall in love with me. I'll steal her away, like Kai did to me. She'll never find out about this. She's really sharp, but not sharp enough!
 

I had to be quick, otherwise Jinwoo would chase after me. I ran to the place where Kai kissed me. I had a feeling that Kai was there. You're so stupid Miyuu! What if he's not there? Then you wasted your chance. I arrived at the place. Nobody is here. I'm such an idiot! I heard giggles. Who's here? The sound came from behind the tree. I walked up to it.
This can't be! It looked the time stopped.
Kai stood there. But not alone.. with a girl. She put her arms around his necks. And whispered words that I couldn't hear, or wanted to hear.
My heart hurts, not like the times when Kai talked to me. No this time, my heart ached as if something inside me broke.

The girl stopped laughing when she saw me. Kai turned around. When he saw me, he startled. Miyuu?' Kai whispered. I suddenly remembered the nightmare where Kai's voice was saying, 'It's over, I'll leave you forever'.
This time it's real. A tear fell..