Your Pet..

You're mine!

I dragged Jinwoo in this date, without asking him first. I need to apologize to him later!
I left the building, heading to Misaki.
 

The crowd was bigger then before. What the heck?! Is it even legal to have so many fans? A girl pushed me. HEY DON'T PUSH ME'! I yelled. But the girl wasn't paying attention to me at all, and so did everyone else here. I better keep going, before they walk over me. 5 minutes has past by, and I still wasn't back to my place. Fans were pushing each other to have a better sight. It was so warm and hard to breath. Are they gone insane?! Someone grabbed my hand and pulled me forward. I looked up. MISAKI!' I said relieved. Where have you gone?' Misaki said worried. I-I-I was lost, this place is really big' I lied. Oh.. I'm glad you're alright!' Misaki said. After the concert, let's go drink something. I have a suprise' I whispered in her ear. Misaki looked confused. Yeah sounds great!' Misaki smiled.
Kai's performance began. I heard girls screaming and shouting. I looked beside me, I saw a girl crying while shouting Kai's, name over and over again. Poor thing, you don't know him at all! He's the devil himself! He kissed me.. Why did I suddenly think about the kiss? I don't dare to look at him. Even if he can't see me..

Kai P.O.V.
There are so many people here today. And Little Chicken even came! Why did she wanted to go on a date with Jinwoo? And why isn't she looking at me now? I'm watching her since the beginning but she won't look.. Does she hates me that much? W-wait.. why do I care whether she hates me or not? I need to concentrate better otherwise I'll disappoint my fans..

I looked at Misaki. I've never seen her making such a face. She's enjoying it so much. I'm glad she's happy!
Kai was finished and Jinwoo's performance began. Huh Jinwoo is also a singer? I didn't know.. oh no.. what if he drags me to the police? That I've harrassed him? I looked at Jinwoo. His eyes were searching someone. His stopped searching when he saw me. He grinned.Oh boy.. I'm in big trouble! 

Jinwoo P.O.V.
Heh.. your expression when I grinned, was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.. Kai never dated someone or wanted to drink something with someone. That's why he's called the Ice-Prince... But he listen to you? He accepted your request..?! That means he cares about you, right? I've waited so long to get him back. He stole my first love. And he rejected her like she was nothing! She moved out and blamed me, that I was the reason she was moving out.. This time you're the one who's going to suffer Kai.. Just you wait! I'm going to have so much fun with this idiot!

The concert ends. I looked at Misaki. She wiped her tears. THIS WAS THE BEST DAY IN MY LIFE!' she shouted. Nope.. it isn't' I said mysterious. W-what do you mean?' Misaki looked confused. You'll see.. Let's go to the toilet first!' I said while we walked. 
Why are we in the toilet?' Misaki said, still confused. Just clean your face and do your hair well, it's a mess now. Okay mummy' Misaki said. I laughed. I CAN'T WAIT! I looked at my watch. We still have 5 minutes left. We better hurry! I'm finished' Misaki said. I grabbed her and we were walking faster. Why do you act so strange today?' Misaki said. Sstt.. trust me' I said. You'll love it, that's for sure!' I smiled.
 

At the cafe ~
We arrived at the cafe. Okay what was the suprise?' Misaki said curious. You've a date with Kai!' I said happily. W-what? Are you high or something Miyuu? Stop with the jokes' Misaki said sad. It's not a joke Miss' Kai grabbed her hand. Misaki looked at me. And then at Kai. And then at Kai's hand that was holding hers. Her eyes were almost falling off! T-this is a dream, right?! she whispered. Let's go sit over there, I'm your partner today' Kai winked. Misaki blushed. This is something Misaki would never forget! I'm really happy that I could do something for her, she's precious to me. If she is happy so do I.. Long time no see!' Jinwoo said with a smirk. Okay today is an exception, I'm not happy! Hi.. I need to go home.. thank you so much for today!' I said while I walked away. Jinwoo grabbed my arm. That's rude isn't? Leaving me behind, when you invite me?' Jinwoo said sarcastic. But I-..' I complained. Let's go sit over that table there!' he said. I followed. Are all singers devils? We were sitting and drinking. You're my pet from now on! Jinwoo suddenly said. I coughed. W-H-A-T?! I'm human you idiot!' I replied angrily. Not anymore if I call the police and tell them everything you did to me' Jinwoo smiled. I'm not scared besides there is no evidence.. S-T-U-P-I-D.. I smiled back. There were camera's in the room. He showed me a picture, with me putting my hand over his mouth. OH NO.. THAT IS WHY HE WAS LAUGHING SO CREEPY AT THE CONCERT! Something doens't feel good. I love to be your pet!' I said while forcing myself a smile. Can I go now?' I asked. I'll bring you home' Jinwoo said quick. Don't worry, it is not far away' I said confused. I don't care if it's far or not, I'll bring you home just in case you run away from me' Jinwoo said with cold eyes. He's smarter than he looks. I thought Kai was the worst, but this guy is the scariest! O.K.' I said irritated. I walked to Misaki. I'm going home Misaki' I said. I'll go with you' Misaki said. No you just stay here with Kai' I said quick. He's going to bring you back'. What about you?' Kai said. My heart skipped a beat.
I couldn't say anything like always. Why I'm I standing there like an idiot?! Don't worry, I'll protect her' Jinwoo said and he put his arm around me. DON'T DO THAT! I don't want Kai to see that. It's embarressing! That's so sweet!' Misaki said. Let's go my pet!' Jinwoo whispered, after that he bite my ear. I wanted to sink through the ground. See you tomorrow Misaki! Take good care of her Kai' I said quick. Jinwoo grabbed my hand and we walked away.

Kai P.O.V.
Why didn't she answered my question? And did Jinwoo just called her, My Pet?! I wanted her to bring her home. My heart skipped a beat when she said my name. Why is that? What's this weird feeling? I think that she's the reason why my chest hurts.. I want to know her better..

 

We arrived at my house. 
Here's my house, now satisfied?' I said. He chuckled. We're going to have so much fun together!' Jinwoo said. He leaned forward. I closed my eyes. Is he going to bite me again? Jinwoo gave me a gentle kiss on my forehead. Goodnight Miyuu ~ he whispered. Hestepped into the car. And drove away. W-hat just happened?! Heh.. maybe he's not that bad. I smiled and entered my house. 

 

Jinwoo P.O.V.
I wanted to insult her but instead I gave her a kiss?! I must be really tired to do that. I've to stick to the plan, otherwise I won't get my revenge on Kai. I'm sorry Miyuu to drag you into this, but my hate towards Kai is just too big. I hope that you'll someday forgive me Miyuu...