Heart of Stone..

You're mine!

I just stood there. W-wait WHAT am I doing here, exactly? I need to leave quickly.

Ehh.. sorry I didn't want to interrupt you..' I said hoarsely. The girl walked to me. She looked at me from head to toe. So he likes girls like her. Blue eyes and blond wavy hair. I'm the opposite, brown eyes and dark black straight hair. Kai.. do you know her?' she asked confused. Kai just stood there. Say something then..
Kai looked away. You're a real jerk! What are you crying for?' asked the girl with a smirk. I don't like her one bit! Didn't you realise that your face is the reason?' I said insolent. Kai burst out a laugh. The girl's face changed immediately. W-what did you say?' the girl yelled. So you're ugly and dumb? What a great first impression!' I smirked. She raised her hand, wanting to slap me. I grabbed her hand. She was shocked. 
Game over babe..' I whispered in her ear. She waited for me to slap her, but instead of that I let her go.
She looked confused. W-hat? she said slowly.

I walked straight to Kai. I slapped him. You're so disgusting, I don't want you to bother me again. Don't kiss other girls like the way you did to me! Aren't you satisfied you already have a girlfriend.. I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!' I shouted furious. The eyes of the girl became wider. She probably hates me now, but who cares?
Kai's lip started to bleed. He smirked. Aren't you just jealous?' Kai said coldy.
What is he talking about? I.. jealous? 

Don't make me laugh!' I said. I'm serious' Kai said. My heart was pounding. Don't compare me with those crazy fans who are all drooling over you, because I'm different' I replied. Kai's eyes twinkled. He leaned forward, and kissed my neck. I felt his breath in my neck. I couldn't move at all, not even an inch.
Don't deny your feeling..' he whispered. My heart was beating faster each minute. My face became red.
Look at your face!' Kai laughed. I HATE YOU THE MOST' I shouted angrily. The twinkles in Kai's eyes suddenly changed. Did you really think I like you?' Kai said slowly. That's cute, but I don't care about you or your first kiss' he said. He walked to the girl. He grabbed her hands and kissed her on the lips. She's the only one for me!' It felt like I was stabbed. Why are his words hurting me? Please Kai, just tell me that's not true.
Kai stared at me with a smirk. Y-you're the d-devil' I stuttered. I looked down. Something dripped from my face. I saw my own tear falling on the ground. Why I'm crying?! I never cry in front of people.. Is it because my heart is hurting? I don't even know anymore..
I heard giggles from the girl. It makes me want to puke. I need to get out of here!
I ran away quickly. 

Kai P.O.V.
Why did she run away? She hates me so much that she ran away with tears.. But this way I'll forget her. My heart was pounding, when she said that she was different from my fans. That's something I like from her.
I thought that she'll be in better hands if she had Jinwoo, then she won't be hurt. But in the end I still hurt her.
I even kissed my childhood friend, Ayumi. It was so gross, I prefer kissing with Misaki. Heh. That will never happen again. Misaki just confirmed it, she hates me..

It's sad how my first love ended.

 

Ayumi P.O.V.
Kai kissed me! O.M.G.! KAI KISSED ME! I can't believe this!
But it's so strange, he never kissed a girl. And he was acting different. Maybe that was the reason?
How do they know each other..? WAIT MAYBE.. KAI IS IN LOVE WITH HER? No that is a joke!
Someone as low as her can't possible get someone like Kai, who's as cold as ice.. 
But there's something going on, and I need to find what it is.
First, I need to teach that a lesson!

 

KAI YOU ! My heart was pounding so hard, when you kissed my neck. Something inside of me broke.. my heart maybe? W-wait... that can't be IT?
My heart was beating really fast. I've just realised something unbelievable.
I'm in love with Kai..' I whispered.
What did you say?!' someone said angrily. I turned around. Jinwoo was standing there, but he wasn't looking too well. I wonder why?

 

Jinwoo P.O.V.
WHAT DID SHE JUST SAY?! She realised her feelings! I didn't want this at all, she is smarter than she looks..
My plan is going the wrong way. And my blood is boiling of anger. I need to come up with another plan.
Why is it that Kai always gets what I want? He is just in my way. Kai this time I won't give up so easily.
Misaki is already mine!