My first kiss?!

You're mine!

Miyuu where are you going?' mum asked. I'm going to the park mum, don't worry I won't be late! Quickly I opened the door and stepped outside. Whaaaw, the weather is so nice! The park is the place to BE today. 

At the park~
It's crowded. NOOO this can't be. There is no other option, I'm going to my secret place. It's an old place where noone ever comes. But that's why I enjoy that place. 

10 min later*
There is noone here, lucky!  "BEMM" I was on top of someone. That can't be, nobody ever comes here.. Maybe a homeless? I don't want to look.. When are you going off me?' someone said irritated. Slowly I opened my eyes. OHMY.. my heart skipped a beat. I was on top of the most hottest boy I've ever seen. He has dark blue eyes like the ocean, and black hair. It felt like I was sinking in his eyes. What the hell are you daydreaming for?' Get off me or I'll push you so hard that you won't be able to daydream ever again!' he said with cold eyes. WTF did he just say? He's definetly not beautiful in the inside, a jerk you can say...
YOU BUMPED INTO ME YOU JERK!' I said furious. I won't stand up before you apologize' I said. Heh.. you shouldn't have said that little chicken' he said with a smirk. Wh..- I couldn't finish my sentence, because he leaned forward and kissed me on te lips. It was a gentle kiss. I stood up immediately. WAIT WHAT?! WHY DID HE KISSED ME?! It was my first kiss.. I want it to do it with the one I love. Not with a stranger!''I said with tears. I HATE YOU THE MOST, GIVE MY FIRST KISS BACK!' I said angry. I don't care about your first kiss, you were drooling over me. What's the big deal anyway?' he said. I looked up and slapped him. Y-YOU ! I ran away.

Kai P.O.V.
I was slapped? Nobody ever hit me before.. Didn't she know who I am? And why did I kissed her? My body just reacted. When she opened her eyes, my heart skipped a beat. DAMN she was just too cute. I need to apologize.