Chapter 6 || The Present || Dreams >> Theories

A Broken Promise

Author's Note:

Because it's Joohyun's birthday, I updated! Because of Jessica&Krystal's 3rd episode as well! ^^ (I just wathced it. Keke~!) :) Sorry if I didn't update for so many days... because school... you know... ((;


Author’s P.O.V.

 

            “Jessica… I’m asking you this again… why did you leave me so early? I miss you and I love you… I’m sorry if I wasn’t able to save you… during that flight… I’ll just pay for that by holding my promise FOREVER. I love you and I love you,”

 

            I didn’t notice, I fell asleep…

 

--- CUT ---

 

            I was peacefully walking around my favorite amusement park until I bumped into a fellow girl.

 

            “Umm, I’m sorry,” I apologized.

 

            She knelt down and then I saw her things on the floor.

 

            “Omo! Mianhe,” I knelt down together with her and helped her to pick those things up.

           

            We then together got a book which the title was: Love at First Sight

 

            I accidentally held her hand and we looked at each other’s eyes, exchanging glances to each other.           

 

            She was too beautiful that I can’t take my eyes off hers.

 

[Few minutes later]

 

            “I-I’m sorry,” she muttered, looked away, and got her hand off from mine.

 

            “N-no, it’s alright,” I smiled. “Sorry, too,” I apologized back.

 

            “By the way, name?” I asked as we stood up. “I’m Taeyeon… Kim Taeyeon,” and I offered a handshake.

 

            “T-Ti---“She was cut off by what she supposed to say as a girl started to talk.

 

>> Skip <<

 

            We, the girl I met one day and I, were holding each other’s hands, walking through the wedding church with smiles plastered on our faces.

 

            Until…

 

            “Andwae!!!” I heard Jessica’s voice.

 

            I quickly turned my head back and found out that it was really her. “J-Jessica?”

 

            “N-no, Taeyeon-ah… I thought you would hold on to your promise?” She said with a sincere expression.

 

            “…” I wasn’t able to say anything…

 

            We then just held hands…

 

            “No, Taeyeon-ah, don’t leave me… don’t leave me,” Jessica said as we were like letting go each other’s hands until she just disappeared…

 

            “Jessica!!!” I shouted and then opened my eyes as I sat down on my bed, in shock.

 

            I then realized that all of it was just a dream… bad dream, rather…

 

            “Who was the other girl in my dream aside from Jessica? It seemed like we were having our own wedding… who that girl was? She was pretty… with her eye smile… she looked so precious… brighter than gems,” I muttered. "But her face seemed to be not that clear... it kind of blured though," I added. “Dreams… they say, dreams are the theories for the future. Will I? Will I ever get married again? Which will make Jessica disappointed? That would make my promise for her… broken?”

 

To be continued…