Chapter 4 || The Past || Permission

A Broken Promise

Author’s Note:

 

Guys, I hate to say this but, my co-author here, my bestie, YulSunSeoSone, would be in a hiatus… because she needs to focus on her other stories… So please understand that I would be the one to type the following chapters first until she came back… hope you understand~ fighting! <”3


 

Author’s P.O.V.

 

                “YEHET!!! I LOVE YOU, UMMA!” Taeyeon said as she quickly opened her eyes, ran to her umma, and hugged her with a big grin plastered on her face.

 

--- END OF FLASHBACK ---

               

                “…” Jessica was indeed shock that she didn’t expect that Mr. and Mrs. Kim are alright with such…

 

                “Okay, let’s go?” Taeyeon asked as she prepared herself to go out of the car.

 

                “N-ne,” Jessica said as she shrugged, still shock because of what she knew.

 

                “Okay. Stay there… I’ll just open the door for you,” Taeyeon muttered.

 

                “Arasseo,” Jessica said as she smiled.

 

                “…” Taeyeon didn’t say anything, just winked and smiled back as she went out of the car.

 

                “Oh, good evening, ma’am,” the maid of Taeyeon said as she bowed.

 

                “Good evening, too,” she said as she bowed and went to Jessica.

 

                As she finally opened the door for Jessica, “Let’s go,” she muttered.

               

                “Ne,” Jessica replied back as she nodded in agreement.

 

                “…” Taeyeon didn’t say anything, just smiled sweetly.

 

                “Yah! Jinshun, please be the one to park my car,” Taeyeon commanded to one of their drivers.

 

                “Arasseo,” he said as he bowed and proceeded to Taeyeon’s car.

 

                “Here,” Taeyeon said and gave him the key of her car to her driver.

 

                “C’mon,” Taeyeon said as she looked back at Jessica, smiling.

 

                “Umm… umm,” Jessica muttered nervously.

 

                “No, don’t be nervous. Believe me… they will accept you,” Taeyeon said as she held Jessica’s hand tight.

 

                “T-thanks,” Jessica muttered as she tried to relax.

 

>> Inside of their house <<

 

                “Good evening, Madam Taeyeon!” All of their maids bowed together.

 

                “Greet her,” Taeyeon said as she pointed Jessica.

               

                “Good evening, madam---“the maids didn’t know her name.

 

                “Jessica,” Jessica muttered as she smiled at them.

 

                “Good evening, Madam Jessica!” They all greeted her.

 

                “Okay, is the dinner ready?” Taeyeon asked.

 

                “Yes, madam!” The head of the maids said.

 

                “Okay… please call mom and dad,” she muttered.

               

                “Arasseo,” the maid said as she went upstairs.

 

                “Ready?” Taeyeon asked as she looked at Jessica.

 

                “Taengoo,” Jessica said nervously.

 

                “Shh… you can’t do it,” Taeyeon muttered.

 

                “Keke… thanks,” Jessica said as she tried to calm herself down.

 

                As the head maid finally went downstairs, “Madam, they will go down in a few minutes,” she said as she smiled and bowed.

 

                “Arasseo. Thank you,” Taeyeon said as she looked at Jessica and smiled.

 

                “By the way, let’s take a sit first,” Taeyeon said. “I forgot,” she added.

 

                “Keke. Okay,” Jessica said.

 

[Few minutes later]

 

                “Oh, Jessica!” Mrs. Kim exclaimed excitedly with a big grin on her face.

 

                “Annyeong, Mrs. Kim!” Jessica exclaimed with the cutest smile she ever has.

               

                Mrs. Kim then quickly went downstairs and went to the living room where Jessica and Taeyeon were. She sat beside Jessica.

 

                “Annyeong haseyo!” Jessica said to Mrs. Kim as she bowed with a smile plastered on her face.

 

                “Annyeong haseyo!” Mrs. Kim greeted back.

 

                They, Jessica and Mrs. Kim kept on talking to each other until Mr. Kim came.

 

                “Annyeong, Jessica and Taeyeon!” Mr. Kim exclaimed as he went downstairs.

 

                “Oh!” Mrs. Kim muttered as she looked upstairs.

               

                “Annyeong!” Jessica and Taeyeon said together.

 

                “Okay, let’s go,” Taeyeon muttered as she stood up.

 

                “Ne,” they all responded as they stood up and went to the dining table.

 

                “Here, Sica,” Taeyeon muttered as she pulled a chair for Jessica.

               

                “Thank you,” Jessica said.

 

                Mrs. Kim and Mr. Kim felt that there’s something with the two, so Mr. Kim asked, “And so what brought you, Taeyeon, to prepare a dinner with Jessica and us, your mom and I?” Mr. Kim asked, looking at Taeyeon as she was already seated.

 

                “Mom, dad,” Taeyeon said as she looked at her mom and that, then to Jessica after.

 

                She then held Jessica hand and held it high.

 

                “We’re already in a relationship,” Taeyeon said with a big smile plastered on her face.

 

                “…” Jessica was so nervous, faking a smile.

 

                “Hmm? Is it true, Jessica?” Mr. Kim said as he looked at Jessica, raising an eye brow.

 

                “N-ne,” Jessica said nervously, faking a smile.

 

                “Omo! Welcome to the family, Jessica!” Mrs. Kim exclaimed as she went near Jessica and kissed her cheeks.

 

                “*giggles*” Jessica didn’t say anything, just giggled.

 

                “…” Mr. Kim didn’t say anything, which caused the two love birds to be nervous.

 

                “A-appa,” Taeyeon muttered.

 

                “Is that you want…” Mr. Kim muttered as he looked at Jessica and Taeyeon with a poker expression.

 

                “…” Jessica and Taeyeon weren’t able to say anything, waiting for Mr. Kim’s continuation…

 

                “Then…”

 

                “T-then?” Taeyeon asked, nervously.

 

                “Then welcome to the family, Jessica!” Mr. Kim exclaimed as he shook Jessica’s hand.

 

                “Omo! Thank you, Mr. and Mrs. Kim!” Jessica exclaimed with the sweetest and biggest smile plastered on her beautiful face.

 

                “Of course!” They both exclaimed together.

 

                “As I said so,” Taeyeon said as she looked at Jessica and winked, smiling.

 

To be continued…


 

Author’s Note:

 

Thank you for reading! And thank you, too, for all the subbies, supports, comments, upvotes, and readers! :D Fighting hwaiting, and God bless~ Ü I hope those would gain and gain sooner! >.< Keke! <”3 /hopes to see you all at the comment box/

 

--- Chapter created by: soshibubbles09 ---