Chapter 3 || The Past || A Flashback

A Broken Promise

Author’s (soshibubbles09’s) P.O.V.

 

            "Huh! Such a wonderful night!" Jessica said as she went outside with a big grin plastered on her face.

 

                “Wait, Jessica!” Taeyeon shouted as she ran out from the restaurant.

 

                Jessica turned her head to face Taeyeon.

 

                “Let me be the one to drive you in your house,” Taeyeon said as she smiled while breathing heavily.

 

                “Why?” Jessica asked.

 

                “Hmm…?” Taeyeon asked.

 

                “Why are you breathing like that? Are you okay or what? Oh my gosh~!” Jessica worried.

               

                “A-annyeo,” Taeyeon said as she chuckled. “I’m just tired because I ran,” Taeyeon said.

 

                “Because?” Jessica asked.

 

                “I ran for you,” Taeyeon said and smiled sweetly.

 

                “Aww, sweet, my Taengoo,” Jessica as she hugged Taeyeon.

 

                “Of course… for you,” Taeyeon whispered and kissed Jessica’s hair.

 

                “…” Jessica didn’t say anything, just smiled as she got off of the hug.

 

                “Okay, let’s go?” Taeyeon asked.

 

                “Ne, let’s go,” Jessica said as she nodded.

 

                “…” As Taeyeon was going to her car, she signed a ‘thank you and goodbye’ to the manager and staffs inside of the restaurant as she bowed.

 

                “…” They just all nodded as they were smiling, while thumbs were up.

 

                “…” Jessica saw them, so she smiled and bowed which also meant as a ‘thank you and goodbye.’

               

                “Okay,” Taeyeon said as they proceeded to the car, holding Jessica’s left hand.

 

                “…” Jessica didn’t say anything, just continued to walk and hold Taeyeon’s hand.

 

                As they’ve arrived to the car, Taeyeon went to the left side of the car and opened it for Jessica.

 

                Jessica then went inside as she smiled and thanked Taeyeon.

 

                “Thanks,” she said and smiled.

 

                “No problem,” Taeyeon said as she winked, and then went to the other side of the car, and went inside.

 

>> Inside Taeyeon’s car <<

               

                Taeyeon started to drive. Then suddenly, Jessica noticed that they were heading to the other way, not to the way to her house.

 

                “Taengoo?” Jessica asked.

 

                “Yes, baby?” Taeyeon asked.

 

                “Why… why are we heading to other place?” Jessica said, worried and confused at the same time. “I thought you’re driving me to my home?” Jessica asked as she looked at Taeyeon with a confused expression.

 

                “You’ll see...” Taeyeon said. “I have a surprise,” Taeyeon added as she winked and looked at Jessica.

 

                “…” Jessica just shrugged and got her look back to the window.

 

                *silence*

 

                They already arrived to Taeyeon’s house.

 

                “Jessica, we’re here,” Taeyeon said as she looked at Jessica, smiling.

 

                She then found out that Jessica went asleep, so she didn’t know what to do, if she should wake Jessica up, or let her continue to sleep instead.

 

                Then suddenly…

 

                “AHH!!!” Jessica screamed.

 

                “W-why, Jessica?” Taeyeon asked, indeed worried as she went near Jessica.

 

                “T-Taeyeon,” she said and hugged Taeyeon.

               

                Jessica then started to cry…

 

                “Shh…” Taeyeon said. “You just had a dream…” Taeyeon added.

 

                “…” Jessica didn’t say anything, and glad she calmed down.

 

                She then looked at the place where they were, and asked, “Wait, this is your house, right?”

 

                “Yes,” Taeyeon said as she smiled and got off of the hug.

 

                “W-why are we here?” Jessica asked once again.

 

                Taeyeon looked at Jessica while smiling and said, “I’ll tell our relationship now to umma and appa,”

 

                “W-what?!? Are you sure?!?” Jessica asked.

 

                “Yes… why, Jessica?” Taeyeon asked.

 

                “T-they might be an anti girl-to-girl relationship…” Jessica muttered.

 

                “No, no…” Taeyeon said.

 

                “How are you sure?” Jessica asked, worried.

 

                Taeyeon heaved a sigh and started to talk, “They’ve known that I was a bi since I was 07 years old… They know that I’m liking a girl… they even said that if I would date a girl or have a relationship with a fellow lady, it will not be a problem for them… they would still accept me and the girl  no matter what,” Taeyeon said.

 

                “…” Jessica was indeed shock that she didn’t expect that Mr. and Mrs. Kim are alright with such…

 

--- FLASHBACK ---

 

                Taeyeon was just 07 years old this time…

               

                “Taeyeon, what are these?” Mrs. Kim asked, holding a y girls’ magazine.

 

                “M-mom…?” Taeyeon asked nervously.

 

                “I found these behind your pillow… when I was cleaning your room,” Mrs. Kim muttered, holding those magazines high.

 

                “U-umma,” Taeyeon said, still nervous.

 

                “Tell me, little Kim!” Mrs. Kim shouted.

 

                “I’mSorryMommyBecauseILikeGirlsMoreThanBoys!” Taeyeon shouted very fast as she closed her eyes due to the fear.

 

                “Okay, at least you admitted it,” Mrs. Kim muttered.

 

                “S-so, umma, you’re not mad?!?” Taeyeon said in shock but she was still closing her eyes.

 

                “Of course! Why would I be?” Mrs. Kim asked.

 

                “R-really, umma?” Taeyeon wasn’t satisfied still, so she asked for a confirmation.

 

                “Yes, Kim Taeyeon, yeshh!” Mrs. Kim exclaimed.

 

                “YEHET!!! I LOVE YOU, UMMA!” Taeyeon said as she quickly opened her eyes, ran to her umma, and hugged her with a big grin plastered on her face.

 

To be continued…


Author's Note:

Wanna see you guys at the comment box~! TAENGk you very much! <"3 

--- Chapter created by: soshibubbles09 ---