Chapter 2

Messed Up . GD&CL;

'Oppa wake up ! ' Chaerin shouted into Jiyong ears . She let herself into his house with the spare key Jiyong gave her. 'hmmmm...' GD reply , i can't let her see him like this -.- . Apparently , GD cried himself to sleep last day after knowing about CL relationship with another guy. His face was a mess now . 
'Oppa ! Wake up nowwwwww ! You promise today we'll be going to France ! Quick ! I've already pack my luaggae & yours ! ' CL shout into his ears again . 'WHATTT ?! ' that caught GD by surprised , he don't like it when people touch his stuffs but since it's CL it's fine , he's more worried about the bouquet of flowers , have she saw it ? GD asked himself . 

'Anyway , why did you threw these flowers away ? ' CL asked holding on to a bouquet of flowers ,' must be from fans eh ? Oppa is always so well-loved by people . ' CL continued . Jiyong heaved a sign of relief , luckily I didn't wrote her name on the card attached with the flowers . ' Umm yeah . It's nothing . I'll get ready , go outside & wait . ' GD told her as he quickly got up to bathe . Must as well get finish with this relationship , this will be the last trip. I've to tell her my feelings & stay away from her . I'm not going to get hurt . 

* At France * 

'OPPPA ! HELP ME TAKE A PHOTO ! QUICK ! ' CL shouted as she posed infront the Effiel tower . Chaerin had decided to come here to reminisce her childhood , it's been along time . Her dad was so busy with his work especially now he's in Australia heading a new space-study programe so he couldn't get the time to accompany her . But She's fine with Jiyong anyway. 

'Jingyo oppa ~ ' Chaerin whispered to his ears from his back . He jumped alittle . ' what are you thinking ? ' Chaerin ask as she pass a ice-cream to Jiyong while taking a seat beside him . ' isn't it beautiful ? ' Jiyong asked as Chaerin sat down . They were admiring the sunset  at a beach in France , not far away from their hotel . ' yes it sure is ~ ' Chaerin said in respond deeply memerise by the suns setting in the horizon . ' have you ever wondered what's is like to travel beyond the horizon oppa ? ' Chaerin asked , breaking the slience before continuing , ' I've always envisioned that the place beyond the horizon is a beautiful , happy place . Very much like heaven , except more beautiful , not for dead but for the happy people . '  'Really ? ' Jiyong asked amused , ' anywhere with you is a happy place . ' he whispered .