Chapter 5

Messed Up . GD&CL;

 

JiYong started looking through reports of CL & his France holiday , apparently the rumors are that GD&CL are to start a 'THE LEADERS'  album . ' Hmm , interesting . Perhaps we should' GD chuckled . He saw a video response of their The leader performance in Gayo Daeju 2009 . 'Ha , we got the swag even back then. ' he thought to himself silently while smiling. Video to video , he starting reminiscing all the videos from that time , his Heartbreakers album . 'It was his best creation .... Until the reporters decides to slam it . ' he thought to himself as he clenched his fist tightly . He need his medicine now : Alcohol , nicotine and loads of women attention . 

* During the heartbreaker album period * 
' *sigh* Stop making everybody worry will you , please oppa , the report was nothing . It wasn't real . ' CL said as she continously knock on GD's door , he've been locking himself in that god-damn room for days now . ' Yeah hyung ! Your song was original everybody knew come on , hyung , come out & I'll let you beat me , but only for once ! ' SEUNGRI said , he too couldn't take it any longer , seeing Hyung like that makes him feel sad & disappointed yet angry at all those stupid reporters . 'Oppa ! Come on ! ' CL said . 
GD was covering himself under a blanket while SEUNGRI & CL tried to knock the door now . He read all the comments , so much hate , so much pain . Some called him a bad influence , a copier , unoriginal . So much for being himself , so much for enjoying being a singer. He continue on with his self-pity . 
So over the years , GD kind of get detached with the media & the public . He needed an outlet for frustration , he always had to please . Smile at those who threw eggs at him , it was all part of his job. He hated it but what can he do ? Being a singer was his dream & he'll do whatever it takes . And the resolution to his problems ? Drinking , smoking , lots of girls & dancing . Coincidentally , TOP also enjoy clubbing & since it was a good way to keep up their ' cool image ' , they started to do this almost every night . Until recently when TOP gets a new girlfriend.

*Present *
' Hyung , NB club , 11pm . ' GD said . 'Ermmm , I .... I ... ' Top said silently as GD heard a loud voice from behind , ' Yah ! You better don't go to the pub or I'll leave you now ! ' than the line went dead . Aigoo , GD thought , BOM unnie is having full control over Hyung /:< , guess I'll have go alone tonight . 

He was about to leave as he open the door , he was shocked with what he saw : CL . As charming as she've always been , she's there with a box of lunchbox and a few DVD . 'Hey oppa ! Figure out you'll heading off to the club at this time , why not spent it with your favorite dongseng ? ' CL said adding as much ageyo as she could , ' I ever cooked ! ' she said as she hold up the lunchbox . ' Aishh , how could I reject my cute dongseng ? Hmm , ahni ! My cute girlfriend ~ <3 kekeke ' he said as he plant a kiss on CL's fringe . 'Yah ! Oppa ! When did I said I was your gf ? ' CL said , blushing madly . ' Than why do you kiss me ? Hmmm ? Omo ! Our Hunchae is blushing ! ' GD tease . ' You're impossible oppa ! ' CL chuckled and push GD off to make way inside his dorm. 
After finishing dinner , they sat on the sofa cuddling against eachother while watching a romantic flick . GD was basking in that moment of bliss and love . CL on the other hand , had her mind all over the place . Truth be told , she like GD but not as much as before since GD never confessed , she moved on , she's happy now with Jaejoong , more than happy . But she had to be here , she had to help GD recover from this prolonged depression and self-pity . 
* flashback * 
'Sajangnim , I don't know if I can do this . I mean how sure are you he like me ? How sure are you that he'll change for me ? ' CL asked . 
' come on CL , you're not saying no right ? You are my last card against his spiraling condition. As his bestfriend , shouldn't you be more than glad to accept ? ' YG debated back. 

Hearing such words , she knew she had lost , YG always knew his way around people . ' Ok fine . But only 1 month , if he did not stop his crazy habits of clubbing . I'll have no choice . '

YG said ' ok . Deal . ' oh well , atleast it's better than nothing . It'll be worth the try . Hopefully ....

 
* present * { Ok , i know this is confusing with the present , past , present but this flashback is crucial to understanding GD's condition . hope you'll understand ! ^^ }
'Haha' CL chuckled as she saw a message from Bom . 
CL ah , be sure not to your Jingyo out ! I've already locked Seunghyun in my room , see how he's clubbing now ! muwahhaha - Bom Unnie . 
"Ah , my cute and strong unnie ~ " CL thought as she let out a smile . 
" Baby , what are you laughing at ?  " GD asked curious as he gave her a little nudge . 
" Umm.. hmm nothing . haha " CL replied bluntly . 
Her refusing to tell him why she's happy remind him of that issue .. that time when he saw her hugging another guy ... another painful memory . 
He wanted to asked her but she got up just before he could , " Oppa , i need to go now . I need to attend training for 2NE1 comeback . " CL informed as she head to the door .
"Wait ! " GD said as she grab her wrist and slam her againist the wall. CL smirks , " Hmm , oppa is getting " . Truth be told , he is . 
-- OK , you guys should know what happen next ... in bed . ----