Chapter 1

Messed Up . GD&CL;

I walk up to Chaerin's dorm secretly with a flower in hand , it's suppose to be a surprise. I'm gonna confessed to her today . I'm excited , nervous . 

It's been 10 years since I know her , I've seen her grown from a trainee to a leader to a amazing artist. I'm truly proud of her . Now that she finally on hiatus after her successful solo concert . She is finally free . 

I woke up the stairs with a heavy heart , each step seems to get heavier & heavier . ' Chaerin ah ... I .... ' I keep reciting my confession speech , afraid that I'll forget . 'aishhh ! ' I ruffle my hair , I should have just make a song for her ._. , wouldn't it be more convenient . 

She's a special girl , she always have that X-factor that no other girls have , not Sohee , not Kiko , not even SNSD . She just attract me everytime she's on stage , everytime she's look into my eyes while talking to me . It's just small things . 

Without knowing , I've already climbed up to the 7th floor . I took a deep breathe , just as I was about to ring the doorbell ,  I heard the door unlocking . This caught me off-guard so I hide behind a pillar . 

'Oppa , it's late , go home . ' Chaerin said as she put her arms around his neck. 'But ... I want to be with my baby ! ' the guy protest with a pout . 'aigoo ,  so cutee ! ' CL said as she pinch his cheeks . 'Go on , I'll see you tmr , k ! ^^ ' CL said as her last attempt to bid him farewell before closing the door . 

Jiyong felt a stab , a stab in his heart . Who is that guy ?!