I can't believe it is so difficult to get a kiss in this house

Fuff Sprout Family

“Shinwoo, your son is awake” Jinyoung muttered in a sleepy voice, half silenced by the pillow.

“He's your son too” the older replied but he sat up in the bed anyway and smiled at the sight of little Sunwoo trying to wake up his spouse “Come here to eomma, Sunwoo.”

“Yah, eomma, my name is Baro!” the kid said half annoyed. Shinwoo just smiled while Jinyoung complained about what was all that noise about. God, the night table clock said it was just 7:30 AM, on a freaking saturday morning... honestly, that kid. “Jinyoung appa! You said we were going to the zoo!”

“I didn't”

“Yes you did”

“Did I?”

“Yes you did” this time it was Shinwoo who answered.

The father gave up. “Fine, go get your brothers.”

 

Jinyoung was going to give Shinwoo his death glare, but he just couldn't; there he was, his adorable bear with that nice and warm sleepy smile. That smile is just for me he tought, and all of a sudden, getting up early didn't seem such a bad idea if that meant spending the day holding hands with his bear and watching their kids having fun. He just couldn't believe it, a person like himself... having a family, and all thanks to the warm-heart, broad shouldered man. He rolled in bed and stole a kiss from his lover's lips “What's this about?” Shinwoo laughed.

“I just love waking up to you”

“Is that so?” he asked lowering his voice. A playful smirk appeared on Jin's lips. They started kissing, Jinyoung hands' in Shinwoo's soft cheeks, his hands finding their way down his hips, feeling the bones.

“Ew they're kissing!” their children had appeared at the bedroom door. Jungwhan and Baro, the twins, were making their usual oh-we're-so-disgusted mocking faces. The youngest, Gongchan, was all embarassed; “Eomma, appa, i'm sorry, i told my hyungs not to come!”

Jinyoung just smiled to his spouse, that skinny five-years old was more mature that both of his hyungs together “Come here Channie” his appa said indicating his lap, little Gongchan ran to his daddy and hugged him tightly. “Hey! What about us?” Sunwoo said in an upset tone, but he seemed somehow hurt. Junghwan was pouting. Shinwoo nagged his boy only with his glare, but that was enough. “Here's eomma for you kids” he offered with his sweetest smile, the twins ran to the bed and jumped over him. It's kinda hard having two hyper kids on you, luckily soon Gongchan, Sunwoo and Junghwan were all over their appa 'cause he was funnier to play around, he used to get pissed off easily. He faked it tho, he couldn't really get mad at their boys for messing around with him. The bear's heart warmed up at the sight of his bony husband being nearly killed by their three babies. Ha, Jin will surely say something like “Shinwoo, they're not babies anymore” but for him, they will always be.

Little Junghwan climbed to his lap, his chubby cheeks a little red for all the movement “Eomma I'm hungry”

You sure are Shinwoo thought, he always was. Their oldest son was a little overweight and loved food very much, Jinyoung loved to pinch his cheeks tho Junghwan was always complaining Appa not the cheeks!. The man tickled his son's belly as he started laughing “Hungry huh? I'm gonna make some breakfast then”

“Did you hear kids? Eomma is making breakfast!” Jin cheered and soon everyone joined.

“Eomma can i help you? Please?” Channie asked, Shinwoo said it'd be a pleasure, so Junghwan got excited and asked to help too.

“Not Deullie, not you. You'll eat everything instead of helping!” Sunwoo teased. Even if he was younger, he will still call his brother 'Deullie'

“Yah! You're so mean Baro”

Jinyoung, who could see one of their usual fights coming, quickly said with a charming smile “Hwannie, Sunwoo, you two help me prepare the things we need to take to the zoo okay?”

“Okay!” they said at the unison and ran to their bedroom.

“Now you can kiss” Channie said out of nowhere.

“What?” Jinyoung asked

“My hyungs are not here, so now you can kiss” their son's eye smile was charming, just as his appa's. Shinwoo just laughed and lifted him up into his arms and eskimo kissed him.

“He said you could kiss me” his husband said with a smirk. So the taller pressed his nose against his hardly.

“There's your eskimo”.

 

The breakfast table was a mess. Mix three little kids speaking at the same time, a very expected visit to the zoo and a lot of food, if you can picture it, there you have it.

“Appa, would there be a zebra there? And koalas?” little Baro asked.

“Of course there'll be Baro, it's a zoo” Junghwan said as it was the most obvious thing in the world but he wasn't really sure if he had to be honest

“What about elipunts?” wondered Gongchan and his parents just laughed

“They're called elephants Channie” Jinyoung smiled “and of course they'll be, big big elephants!”

“THEY'LL EAT YOU!” Sunwoo said while Jungwhan was yelling a ROAAR!

“Deullie you just ruined the whole thing! Elephants don't roar!”

“They don't?”

“No!”

“I'm sorry” he said but he really was just laughing.

“You huyngs were trying to scare me” Gongchan pouted, but don't be fooled, that kid was a danger. A danger Junghwan could see so he quickly apologized and forced Baro to do so, even if it was obvious he didn't feel like apologizing.

“Kids, fast, finish your breakfast or else we're not seeing the elipunts” Shinwoo warned and smiled at what he saw, three little boys eating up their rice; one skinny and tall, eating calmly, his little puppy face chewing slowly, other one with squirrel teeth and big rounded eyes, the boy that liked to rap and was adorable as hell while doing it and the last one, the rounded-cheeks boy eating as much as he could in little time, their glutton naive boy. He loved them all so much, each one of them was unique, each one of them was a gift of his love with Jinyoung. Times had been hard for his husband in the past but now, now he could see him smile for real, such a beautiful smile, such a perfect human being. He felt his hand reaching his own under the table and looked at him like asking 'How did you know i was thinking about you?' 'I always know' his Jinnie's glare answered. They squeezed each other hands, feeling the warmth, enjoying the touch and the feeling of knowing they really had each other.

“They're going to start kissing again” Sunwoo said.

“Baro hyung, won't you just keep quiet for once?”

“But...”

“Shh” Gongchan cut him.

“Okay boys” Jinyoung said with a sigh “go brush your teeth and then to the car or we're not going anywhere”

“But i'm not finished yet!” Junghwan lamented.

“Yes you are” Shinwoo said as he took out his plate “don't pout me you little boy, you've had enough”

Junghwan still pouted but left to brush his teeth with his brothers anyways.

“Finally alone”

“I can't believe it is so difficult to get a kiss in this house” Jinyoung grumbled.

“Come here grumpy namja” the bear said while cupping his spouse face with his hands and slowly peeked a kiss.

“You're so slow for everything” Jin tried to say but he couldn't finish the sentence because it seemed that Shinwoo wasn't really that slow for everything.