Chapter Twenty Eight

Using Ice To Melt Ice

We break off and my face is red. He smirks and then smiles. I think he’s about to kiss me again, but he quickly turns his head and whispers in my ear, “Because you’re making me jealous.” & walks off. I stand there, dumbfounded.

What

 

 

 

In

 

 

 

 

The

 

 

 

 

 

World

 

 

 

 

Just

 

 

 

 

Happened

 

 

 

...

“Eunji! What happened? L.Joe’s smiling like an idiot and smirking everytime someone asks what happened.” Hyo and the rest comes into the room after a while. I sit on the bed, just staring into space. Everyone rushes in and L.Joe leans against the door frame, his arms crossed winking at me.

I turn red and hide my face in my hands. “WHAT’D YOU DO TO NOONA?!” Ricky pounces on L.Joe. “Ask her.” He playfully lifts the younger one. “WHAT HAPPENED?” Everyone yells at the same time. Touch my cheeks and then head. “I have no idea..” I whisper and everyone starts bombarding me with questions.

 I look at L.Joe who’s in the same position as last time and he kisses the air and leaves.

 I become a tomato and hide my face in a pillow. “Aaahhh~~~” I yell quietly. “SERIOUSLY WHAT HAPPENED.?” They all watch me. L laughs. “You guys are too densed.” He looks at me. Everyone’s eyes are on me but I look at L. He doesn’t know. Right..? He smirks at me and kisses the air and I widen my eyes.

“AAAHHH~~~” I scream into the pillow.

 “Aigoo. She’s never gonna tell us...” Hyo groans. We all make way back into my room and I lay on my bed, covering myself with blanket after blanket. “Yah. Get up.” Sunggyu says while sitting on my bed. “Oppa~~ Kill me now~” I whine. “Why would I kill my favorite dongsaeng?” He asks rhetorical. “Because your dongsaeng has died.” I groan. “Then there’s no need for me to kill you, since you’re already dead.” He laughs.

 

 

 I groan and he comes under the blanket and hugs me while we lay in my bed. “Get out of her bed before someone comes in~~” L playfully sings. It took me a while to get what he said. & then I pull the blanket even closer to me. I hear someone walk in and I close my eyes shut. WHY’D YOU HAVE TO KISS ME BYUNGHYUN?! “You should get off now~~” L sings again. Sunggyu groans and gets up.

“OPPA~” I yell and hug him. “She doesn’t want me to leave.” He sticks his tongue out. It was only us in the room. “Yah. Get up before I kiss you again.” L.Joe says casually. I immediately shoot up. The three all laugh, including L.Joe. I frown and pout and L hugs me. “Hurry up and change. You can’t go out like that.” He ushers me to my closet. I grab a pair of leggings and reach for my combat boots that are at the top. I see another hand get them for me and I turn around to see L.Joe.

I turn red and he laughs. “You’re too cute.” He ruffles my head. I robotically walk to my sweaters and look through for one. He grabs a light blue one and hands it to me. It’s not stylish. “It would match.” He says comfortingly. “No it wouldn’t.” I look at the white leggings, black combat boots, and light blue sweater. “With me.” He smirks and I turn red again. “Yah love birds. Hurry would you? We’ll be waiting down stairs~~” L Smirks at us. “Don’t do anything stupid.” Sunggyu says seriously. I hide my face in the clothes.

 “Hurry and change, I’ll be downstairs too.” L.Joe says gently and leaves. I groan and go to the bathroom. I change and put my hair up in a messy bun. I walk downstairs with my phone and wallet in a bag and think about Sungjong for some reason. Sungjong... you made me so pissed already. I wish to see you though..Why? I just want to.. even if you’re far. I miss and love you oppa~ I smile. “Smiling about something other than me?” L.Joe says standing, arms crossed, raising an eye brow. “My brother Sungjong.” I say smiling.

I sigh. “NOONA YOU NEVER TOLD ME TOMORROW’S YOUR BIRTHDAY!” Changjo chimes. Oh yeah… It is. I stay silent, lost in thought. Sunggyu pulls me into a hug and I sit next to him. “Did I do something wrong..?” Changjo asks Niel. He shrugs. “YAH. WE’RE ALL GONNA HAVE DINNER TOMORROW AT HER HOUSE!” Hyo lightens up the mood. I forgot about that too.. oops. “Noona!~ I have your birthday present already!” Ricky smirks in victory at the two other maknaes. I nod silently. “We should go.. I’ll come later on tonight okay?” L.Joe says comfortingly. I nod. “OOHHHH~~~ AT NIGHT ALONE!” CAP laughs. I roll my eyes. “I’ll take you to the park now.” L says pulling me up and making eye contact with L.Joe. We all split up eventually. Teen Top & Hyo leave to do whatever. & Infinite & I go to the park. 

 

 

 

 

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH <3 I LOVE YOU ALL ^^ THANKS MUCHO FOR THOSE WHO HELPED, BUT DON'T FOGET TODAYS A NEW DAY, MEANING TODAYS A NEW VOTE ^^ I THOUGHT MY STORY OVER AND ERASED THE ENDING AND ADDED SOMETHING BETTER INSTEAD >:D Y'ALL ARE GONNA HATE ME, LIKE A LOT. L.JOE DIES AND SHE DIES TOO. I'M JUST KIDDING <3 BUT I GUARANTEE Y'ALL WON'T EXPECT IT. I THOUGHT IT UP THIS MORNING. <3 DON'T FORGET TO VOTE !~