Chapter Thirteen

Using Ice To Melt Ice

 

Your POV

I rode my bike waaaayyy past speed limit until we reach my house to change and leave our backpacks. I wear demin faded high waisted shorts with a white tank and grey checkered button up as a cardigan over it.

 I don’t dress up usually, but today is the day that’s gonna have a warm night, not gonna be sweating. We leave to the mall with our motorcycles & park right in the front. We run around the mall and buy random things. “Swim suit?” Hyo says looking at me.

“Later.” I mumble while we buy food to eat. “I really want to buy skirts. Help me?” she says while we walk into a popular store. She find several skater skirts and makes me hold them. “Yah.. If I knew I was going to hold this, I wouldn’t have agreed.” I groan. “I know ^^” she smiles. She finally chooses eight skirts and buys them all. “Aigoo..” I groan as she walks with a billion bags in each hand. “You really shop when you shop.” I laugh. “Mhmm!” she smiles.

 

L.Joe’s POV

“Isn’t that Eunji and Hyorin?” Chunji says, turning all of our heads. My eyes widen to a really really big amount. O.O “WAH~ Noona’s so y.” Changjo drools. I smack the back of his head and they all notice me. “What? Can’t fantasize about our girl?” CAP smirks. “No.” I say coldly. “You like her.” Chunji says, slinging an arm around me. “No.” I say again. “I’m going to court her if you don’t find interest in her.” Niel says seriously. We all go silent and I become mad. “Really? Someone courting her?? Please. She won’t find anyone better than me. She’s blind if she can’t like me.” I say through gritted teeth. “You like her.” They all chorus. I sigh and shake my head.. But honestly, I think I really do. I’m falling for her.

We secretly follow them to different stores. I see Eunji turn around to check out another rack and see how pretty she is. Wow. Her thin pale legs. Her long legs. Her perfect collarbone. Her slender arms and hands. Her small face that has the perfect hair to compliment it. She really was perfect.. “Yah. We’re gonna get caught if you don’t stop fantasizing.” CAP pulls me from the open. “Wasn’t.” I flick his head. “Wanna bet?” he smirks. “No.” I turn red. “Thought so.” He smiles cockily.

“Noona really is y.” Ricky says, eyeing her head to toe. “Yeahh...” Changjo and Niel agree while drooling over her. Chunji flicks their foreheads for me. Fianlly someone's mature. “You’re going to make L.Joe jealous pabos.” Chunji whispers. I scold him. Seriously? Her phone rings and she picks it up.

 

“Hello?”

“Lee Eunji~~”

“L Oppa!~”

“Neh. How are you? I was wondering if you gave me a fake number!”

“I’m fine! Well, shopping with Hyorin right now. HAHA. Oopppaa~~ I’d never do that to you!”

“How are you dealing with.. Sungjong oppa?”

Silence..

“Eunji..?”

“I’m fine.”

“Honestly.. Let’s talk about it when you get home okay?”

“Oh.. okay.”

“CALL ME ONCE YOU GET HOME OR I WILL CALL YOU UNTIL MIDNIGHT AND TEXT YOU UNTIL MORNING COMES AND KILLS ME FOR WAKING THE SUN.”

“HAHAHAHAHHA. Okay oppa!~ I love you <3 Bye now~~~”

“Bye.~ I love you too!~”

 

Sungjong’s POV

I feel sad and happy at the same time. I kinda... forced L to call and to put it on speakers while we all stayed quiet. “It’s so relieving to hear her voice.” I mumble aloud. “Yeah. It really is.” Sunggyu smiles at me. I didn’t realize I said it that loud. “Can you ask her something for me?” I look at L who was currently texting my baby sister. “Mmm.” He hums. “Ask her if she’s being cold because of me.” I say quietly.

 He looked up and we all made eye contact. “Okay..” he hesitates. “She’s not fine with me.. & her birthday’s in a week and one day.” I say lightly.  “What do you plan to do this year?” Hoya asks me. “Year One & Two, you didn’t do anything because you weren’t okay, year three you sent her a disc of you singing. Year four?” Woohyun keeps track.

 

“I’ll... I’ll meet her.” I say, agreeing to my heart. They all gaze at me. “I miss her hyungs. I really really do. & seeing her hurt because of me makes it harder not to think she’s not happy. She wants me back doesnt she? She has an open heart right? Hyungs.. she’s like my everything. I- I want to give myself as her birthday gift because I’ve been such a coward for leaving in the first place. Hyungs..” I started to cry. “We get it. Just don’t do anything stupid okay?” Dongwoo pats my back and I wipe my tears away. “You really love her huh?” L says, while holding his phone under his chin. I nod.

 

 

 

GUYS KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU AND THAT I DOUBLE UPPDATED TODAY <3

IM OVERLY EXCITED ABOUT BTS COMING TO KCON THIS YEAR

CNBLUE IS COMING TOO! YEHET!

SNSD IS COMING YET AGAIN :D #COMEBACK

I HAVE TO GO PRACTICE DANCING THOUGH, SO BYE FOR NOW!

 

Y'ALL KNOW THE DRILL!

ONE COMMENT = ONE UPDATE

ONE UPVOTE = TWO UPDATES

NEW SUBBIES = NEW FRIENDS <3

 

xoxo _JongupBaby out. 

 

 

 

 

Y